ISXEVE Trial Period

Amadeus

The Maestro
Staff member
Taken from http://www.isxgames.com/isxeve/Acquisition_Step4.html :
Although ISXEVE no longer has a "free trial period" (due to exploitation from malicious users) the product still has a money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with ISXEVE within the first 5 days of purchase, simply email Amadeus and your payment will be refunded in full. As long as it is within 5 days of purchase, there will be no questions asked as to why you wish to cancel your subscription and receive a refund.
So, if you're referring folks to get ISXEVE, you might want to mention my reputation for honesty and that my 5-day money-back guarantee is legitimate.

If you're new to our community and have discovered ISXEVE by way of google or word-of-mouth, then I encourage you to read through the forums carefully and get a sense of how popular ISXEVE is with its users and the reputation of isxGames. I understand that trust is a valuable commodity on the Internet; however, I hope that you will feel comfortable trying ISXEVE with the peace of mind that your investment is secure should you find that you do not like it and wish to get a refund.

And, well, on top of all of that, it's just $10 ..lol. The notion that folks are finding ways to use a product instead of just paying a measly $10 is just silly. A single fast-food meal almost costs that much nowadays!

Top Bottom