Discussion in 'Script Releases' started by GliderPro, Jan 30, 2008.

1. GliderPro

GliderPro Active Member

Damn. This was a pain to get working. It was intended to be an extension that you could load along side ISXEVE which would monitor local and through events when "hostiles" entered the system. It doesn't through an event yet but it will print something in the console.

To play with it type the following in the console sometime after loading ISXEVE.

Code (Text):
    ext isxpoc
    Whitelist CorpID ${Me.CorporationID}
    You can unload it with:

Code (Text):
    ext -unload isxpoc
    I am including the source code. Feel free to make changes as long as you post them back to this thread.

Attached Files:

2. GliderPro

GliderPro Active Member

The Whitelist command has the following forms:

Code (Text):

Whitelist CharID #
    Whitelist CorpID #
    Whitelist AllianceID #
  3. alsdk

alsdk Active Member

when i try to load it i get a msg saying extension was built for isxdk version 30 (current is 31). Can you rebuild it for current version ?

And can you play with extension by blacklisting rather than with whitelist ?
  4. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

I'm fairly sure that this extension was designed primarily to provide users with a "source code example" of what someone could do alongside isxeve. Its usefulness, as presented, is somewhat limited; however, it does provide some nice example sourcecode for writing innerspace extensions to interact with existing extensions.

But, even so, here is a new compiled version for those that want to see it in action without compiling it.

Attached Files:

5. soncemvo

soncemvo Member

can you build for 32 version?