isxvg and VGcraft

lizzard8

Hello guys! Im intrested in this script/application VGcraft for my crafting toon in Vanguard:soh.
Im not really sure if i understand how things work after ive been reading some at the forum, on the isx site and at lavish software site.

As i understand it; innerspace provides a platform which allows for isxvg to run and "talk" or comunicate with vanguard. Furthermore VGcraft is a script (for isxvg?) which has the sole purpose of doing crafting work orders in vanguard without the player needing to be present.

Am i right about this? if not please explain it to me.

Im not very familiar with scripting myself. Ive only done some in linux enviroment. So i am intrested in all this for my toon and im curious, do i need scripting expertice to succesfully run this? Allso, i think i read in the FAQ that there is a trial for isxvg but i cant seam to find it. I was thinking of geting a trial for innerspace and isxvg and then try out some crafting in vanguard.

mmoaddict

Original Script Author: VGA
Hello guys! Im intrested in this script/application VGcraft for my crafting toon in Vanguard:soh.
Im not really sure if i understand how things work after ive been reading some at the forum, on the isx site and at lavish software site.

As i understand it; innerspace provides a platform which allows for isxvg to run and "talk" or comunicate with vanguard. Furthermore VGcraft is a script (for isxvg?) which has the sole purpose of doing crafting work orders in vanguard without the player needing to be present.

Am i right about this? if not please explain it to me.
Yes you are right about this.

You wont need to know anything about scripting to craft with vgcraftbot. You will need to know and understand the crafting process and game mechanics. You can level up your char with that script, and you could do it afk, but that is not condoned as you are just begging to get banned if you are completely afk. Though watching a movie while the script does the mindless grind part for you happens a lot.

Scripting and automating is just another fun way of experiencing the game. Hope you try it out, it can be a blast learning.

mmo

ISXVG No longer supported?

So about ISXVG I was told that it's no longer supported. If this is true, with the new patch will it NOT work ever again? Tried to log on today and use it, but due to the new patch ISXVG will not load properly no more in InnerSpace and it tells me that Ameadus has to update the isxvg script(s). Was told it's no longer supported. That mean that it's done? no longer avalible becuase it's not gonig to work?

Amadeus

The Maestro
Staff member
The message means exactly what it says: you have to wait until it gets updated. If I were never going to update it again, I'd make that the message. It amazes me that people start going hysterical on that DAY of a patch ..you guys would have never survived back in the EQ1 days when it took days to fix MQ.

However, to answer your question, I will ALWAYS update ISXVG. And, for the most part, it will continue to have the same features that it has already. I will be getting to all of the bug reports as I have time (I've been very busy lately.) The only thing that WON'T probably happen will be any new features. First ,there are very few ISXVG subscribers and second, ISXVG already does just about everything you could possibly want. The limitation is typically in the user-made scripts, not ISXVG.

Otherwise, watch this thread for more information (which is where you should have been looking in the first place): http://www.isxgames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=23773

sweet :D

np, Amadeus. I didn't mean to sound all Hysterical. I was just curious about it. I'm very new to all this ixs-anything lol and fiarly new to mmo's to begin with. That's great that you will update and things. Take ur time. I'm not worried about you NEVER doing it. I was just wondering about rumors and such things. Ty for answering my question and sorry to sound a bit "naggy".

Sharedor

I have figured out a problem in VGCraft, that depends on the ping i have.
When i use it on my Laptop at home, everything is fine, 'cause ping is 200-350. But when i use my mobile-internet-stick with a higher ping (sometimes up to 500), VGCraft tend to abort crafts without a message and starts a new craftingprocess. Or it uses no quality-pushing-action, or it is using the same quality-option over and over until craftingpoints are depleted.

I have had the same issue with vgcraft dumping a crafting session for no real reason and then restarting it over again, sometimes this can happen multiple times in a row (I have had it happen 20+ times).

I thought it may be related to the table you are working on, since it only ever seemed to happen while I was using a refining table and not on a finishing table for blacksmithing but I am not sure and cannot reproduce it, it appears random but happens a lot.

Top Bottom