Discussion in 'Tutorials, Questions and Answers' started by A_L_F, Mar 10, 2012.

1. A_L_F

A_L_F Member

Hi, I have problem with market script.
    My script is moving my ship betwen systems and sometimes check the market, sell and buy, etc.
    Everything is working perfect, but after some time the market stop working and return still null.
    In eve client if I want to check some item price, the market window is still writing Fetching Orders. I have to restart client, then manually market and script is again working.

Can anybody help me what is wrong? It looks like something is holding the market or the communication to server.

market.JPG
  2. Ridain

Ridain Member

you cannot look at things on the market when the bot is running, it will screw it up, try not looking up abaddons or anything if you are doing something market related
  3. A_L_F

A_L_F Member

Ridain, the problem is that after new version of ISXEVE the script stop working too. Before I knew that if I want to manually look the market, I have to restart a client. But the scipt was warking.
    Now the market script start returning null and I have aganin restart client and run script again.
  4. CyberTech

CyberTech Second-in-Command Staff Member

Market interaction changed in the new version of isxeve. You will need to go thru the changelog an update your scripts. Looking at the market does not affect script behavior.
  5. A_L_F

A_L_F Member

CYBER, I made a change in the scripts what I sow in changelogs