Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jagamata, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Jagamata

Jagamata Member

After treshold is reached the bot is returning to the Station:

11:24:18: Approaching docking range...
    11:24:30: In Docking Range ... Docking
    11:24:38: Enabling 3D Rendering
    11:24:47: Finished Docking
    11:24:52: Closing Ship Cargohold
    11:24:54: Transferring Ore to Station Hangar
    11:24:54: Opening Ship Cargohold
    11:24:56: TransferListToHangar: Unloading Cargo: Clear Icicle
    11:24:56: TransferListToShip: Loading Cargo: DEBUG: TypeID = 16262, Group ID = 465
    11:25:03: Closing Ship Cargohold
    11:25:06: Closing Cargo Hangar

and finished - the bot stuck - no movement, no message!
    In the logfile (Accessories logfile) the last message tells: Undocking from Station to the present Solar System but actually it is not happened. The miner remains in the Station.
    If I open the Cargo Hangar than there is only one item visible - also the container is full.
    After closing the bot and undocking there is only a black screen. Nothing building up and I have to restart the program.
    Please help me out with that!

Jagamata
  2. tholder

tholder Member

Undocking now (after last patch) works very strange.. 1-2 times per hour - black screen (at eve client), and nothing happends.. restart help, but per some time - again.
  3. CyberTech

CyberTech Second-in-Command Staff Member

4. tholder

tholder Member

last patch not fix this. and i find more. sometimes windows (journal for me, agent converstation, ship cargo and station hangar) stay as modal (always on top) and - i can not close them, or minimize - no reaction from UI. Also, responce from agent after interaction from unknown point stay always null.
  5. Jagamata

Jagamata Member

I always apply the latest (optional) EVE patches.
    It's still same after the last patch. The bot makes one round and stays than as described in the station.
    The "Freighter" bot is messed up too. After docking and leaving the first station it is not possible to open the hangar on any other station manually. There are simply the last clickable icons missing which should appear after docking.
  6. Jagamata

Jagamata Member

I have done as "Tron" in an other case suggested and reinstalled and updated everything!
    But as "CyberTech" stated there - it did not fix the bug.
    The mining bot is returning after its first mining turn and than stuck in the Station as I described. Nothing has changed so far. :confused: :confused: :(
  7. Jagamata

Jagamata Member

Also the last updates from today (CCP and ISXEVE) did not change anything. The mining bot still stuck. :(
  8. tempest26

tempest26 Member

I think this is a similar issue to the one I am having, I was getting stuck in station, and also cargo cans / corp hangar arrays seemed to get stuck, and I was unable to open them either automatically or manually, it seems to be more intermittent since the client update, so it may be an Eve issue. fingers croosed for the client update tomorrow.
  9. Jagamata

Jagamata Member

After the last update I did some mining and it seems working. The bot did what it had to do. Than I had to stop for 2 mission. After the missions I restarted the bot and same problem appeared. I realy hate this kind of random bugs. Realy difficult to pinpoint and to solve the problem and I guess we are not on the end yet, there are a lot more updates to come (old bugs out, new bugs in). Seems it will need quite some time till it will work properly. :(
  10. tempest26

tempest26 Member

Yeah mining seems to work fine, the two issues I have noticed are firstly, an intermittent problem where cans become unopenable for the hauler picking up the Ore, the second was being unable to undock after dropping Ore off in station.

As I say, they are intermittent issues, and don't seem to throw errors up in the log. Hopefully the people who actually know what they are doing can work it out better than me :)
  11. archangel

archangel Member

I only starting having this issue after the latest Eve patch. Undock, run evebot, after the first round of mining is done, return to station unload and then sit there. if I try undocking I get a black screen. Exit the client and start it up again and I find myself just undocking from the station.

17:54:30: Approaching docking range...
    17:54:33: In Docking Range ... Docking
    17:54:47: Finished Docking
    17:54:52: Closing Ship Cargohold
    17:54:54: Transferring Ore to Station Hangar
    17:54:54: Opening Ship Cargohold
    17:54:56: Opening Cargo Hangar
    17:54:58: TransferListToHangar: Unloading Cargo: Blue Ice
    17:54:58: TransferListToShip: Loading Cargo: DEBUG: TypeID = 16264, GroupID = 465
    17:55:06: Closing Ship Cargohold
    17:55:08: Closing Cargo Hangar
    17:55:18: Memory: Windows 7 Ultimate Process: 679408kb Free: 3944mb Texture Mem Free: 4003mb FPS: 30 Windowed: TRUE(TRUE) Foreground: FALSE
    17:56:18: Memory: Windows 7 Ultimate Process: 679332kb Free: 3953mb Texture Mem Free: 4003mb FPS: 30 Windowed: TRUE(TRUE) Foreground: FALSE
    17:57:18: Memory: Windows 7 Ultimate Process: 679328kb Free: 3931mb Texture Mem Free: 4003mb FPS: 30 Windowed: TRUE(TRUE) Foreground: FALSE
    17:58:18: Memory: Windows 7 Ultimate Process: 679328kb Free: 3938mb Texture Mem Free: 4003mb FPS: 29 Windowed: TRUE(TRUE) Foreground: FALSE
    17:59:18: Memory: Windows 7 Ultimate Process: 679324kb Free: 3932mb Texture Mem Free: 4003mb FPS: 30 Windowed: TRUE(TRUE) Foreground: FALSE
    18:00:18: Memory: Windows 7 Ultimate Process: 679356kb Free: 3931mb Texture Mem Free: 4003mb FPS: 29 Windowed: TRUE(TRUE) Foreground: FALSE
    18:01:18: Memory: Windows 7 Ultimate Process: 679292kb Free: 3930mb Texture Mem Free: 4003mb FPS: 30 Windowed: TRUE(TRUE) Foreground: FALSE
    18:02:18: Memory: Windows 7 Ultimate Process: 679376kb Free: 3895mb Texture Mem Free: 4003mb FPS: 29 Windowed: TRUE(TRUE) Foreground: FALSE
  12. Jagamata

Jagamata Member

It is still not working! The ship simple doesn't undock and the bot stuck. :(:(:(