For more detailed information about the script , checkout the windows help file (myprices.chm) inside the myprices folder.
- Make sure that you have a valid subscription to ISXEQ2 and that it is properly installed.
- Download Tortoise SVN from the internet at http://tortoisesvn.net/downloads. Then, install it and reboot your computer. Reboot, and all of that jazz.
- Open Windows Explorer and browse to your /innerspace/Scripts folder. Right click anywhere in this folder and choose the option "SVN Checkout". In the window that pops up, enter https://github.com/isxGames/isxScripts/trunk/EverQuest2/Scripts/MyPrices as the "URL of Repository" and then be sure that the checkout path is "/innerspace/Scripts/MyPrices". (Leave the other settings alone.)
- The new directory that was created (/innerspace/Scripts/MyPrices) should have an "SVN" icon in it. You can now update this directory at any time by right-clicking it in Windows Explorer and choosing the option "SVN Update". You should update this directory every so often to stay up-to-date with your files.
- Now, once you're in-game and ISXEQ2 is loaded, simply type run MyPrices in the console or /run MyPrices in the chat window to start the script (see later in this thread for more information on parameters as well as examples on running the script.)
- Read the remainder of THIS thread for usage information.