Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mamrono, Jun 6, 2013.

1. mamrono

mamrono Active Member

I've been playing NW for a couple of weeks now and it is pretty awesome would be nice to have something like Ogrebot for it thats for sure.Isxboxer is awesome but still not as good.
  2. abndrew82

abndrew82 Active Member

I agree, the game is quite fun so far, and I would also love to see an ISX for it with some sort of combat / crafting assistance.
  3. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

I rarely work on games until they've been out for a long while and I know that A) the game needs an extension and B) people will use it.

I suggest that you try Aion (isxAion) if you're bored with my other games. Aion is an excellent MMO, it's 100% free, and they have a HUGE content patch coming out on June 26 (with new classes, levels, areas, etc.) There will be a billion people trying to level the new classes from scratch, so if you're new to the game you could play a tank or healer and ALWAYS find groups ..lol.
  4. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

And there's Ogrebot for Aion :)
  5. mamrono

mamrono Active Member

Ok you guys convinced me and I know Kannkor always gives a good product plus your support is always quick and painless.
  6. DaggerSplicer

DaggerSplicer Active Member

Is there a faster way to get Aion other than the direct website. I have a pretty fast isp through Comcast but this has been dragging for 2 days now.
  7. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

Aion had a HUGE content update (expansion) on June 26. So, it's just bad timing for you with regard to bandwidth and so forth. However, it's GREAT timing for starting a new player since there will be a lot of folks playing the two new classes. The expansion is a really big deal.

This expansion also means that isxAion is broken for a little while. I'll update everything when I return from Europe next week.
  8. tarbasch

tarbasch Active Member

Im waiting for OgreTera :)
  9. mamrono

mamrono Active Member

Ohh ok then I should probably wait until you come back,question whats the most you can have in a grp 5 or 6?
  10. mamrono

mamrono Active Member

"I suggest the TIAMAT server on the ELYOS faction. I suggest Cleric, Gladiator, or Spiritmaster (depending on which appeals the most) for your first character.
    2. Ensure that InnerSpace is "installed" on the computer. The isxAion installer will need to find InnerSpace in the registry in order to properly install (place) its required files and utilities."
    I cant create an Elyos in Tiamat unless I already have one there :(.
  11. dwdavis2

dwdavis2 Member

It's now only possible to make more Elyos during 12-6 pm Central. Although today I couldn't make my new gunslinger until 2, so I don't think NCSoft is good at telling time.