Discussion in 'OgreBot' started by morbidbc, Jan 10, 2011.

1. morbidbc

morbidbc Member

im having an issue with ogre now when i type ogre into the console it shuts eq2 down looks like its doing an exit without campin no error messages or anything just seems to be closing down i unloaded ogre and reloaded it same issue, closed everything down and restarted and still having the issue.
    i havent got to the point of testing functionality yet had just finished doing the setup on my inqis and my troub when i loaded up the mcp on my zerk it would close out my troub as soon as i would log him in. then it started closing all accounts out when ever i try to load ogre now.
  2. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

There is a small possibility a bad version got pushed that caused a crash.. :)

If you haven't - just load isxogre and it will patch itself to the fixed version. The bad version was only up for about 15 mins before I got it patched.
  3. morbidbc

morbidbc Member

ill give it a try thx
  4. morbidbc

morbidbc Member

tried to reload it same issue
  5. morbidbc

morbidbc Member

build date is 2011. 01. 10 patch version 40
    would my best bet be to uninstall it all and start from scratch ?
    if i have my 3 accounts logged in and i use mcp to load is closes all 3 accounts out
    im sure its something on my end i setup by mistake some how.
  6. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

You are correct.. NOW it's fixed.

Edit:
    And no - I made a typo which caused it to crash, I fixed it then forgot to force an update. So it's all fixed now. Just close all your windows and reopen them (one at a time so it patches).
  7. morbidbc

morbidbc Member

up and running again thx a ton