Discussion in 'Scripts' started by Kevinshp, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Kevinshp

Kevinshp Well-Known Member

Hello Guys

I am looking for new scripts for Swashy Templar Mystic Dirge. with new AA spells and such.

Thanks
    Kevin
  2. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

I'd say you have 3 options..

1) Update from SVN and use what is available. (I'm guessing this is where you are at).
    2) Spend a bit of time looking at the class files and the wiki to code them and make them better yourself. (This is where laziness usually kicks in).
    3) Donate to someone to code them for you. (This is usually where being cheap kicks in).

Just remember.. All of the scripts provided were created by paying members like yourself.
  3. bzt

bzt Active Member

ok so what then am I paying for if no one updates scripts that need to be updated?

Or hell.. Ill give someone a few bucks if they update all the class scripts.
  4. mistrornge

mistrornge Active Member

usually if you post you wish to donate for some scripting you will get a PM from an interested party.
  5. ACiDXiAN

ACiDXiAN Active Member

since you asked so eloquently.

http://www.isxgames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=979

--- snip ---
    8. What does my subscription grant me?
    An ISXEQ2 subscription grants you two things and two things only: access to the features available on the current version of ISXEQ2 for up to three different computers within a 24 hour time period, and free downloads of new versions of ISXEQ2 as they become available.
    --- snip ---

you could always get off your ass and read the wiki and figure it out liek most if not all the other people around here have done. EQ2Bot functions fine out of the box, its not stellar nor will it make you a whirling death machine to go and do instances with you all by your lonesome. It does however work just basic play. If you want it to be more akin to your style or something you see its not doing, take a look at the code (Notepad or Ultraedit or Notepad++ work great) edit it learn it and look on the wiki for any tough spots.

People are pretty damn good here in helping those who put in a bit of effort. ALL the scripts here are made by the people on these forums, for free, on their own time. Everyone learned the same way, pick it apart and look shit up, try and figure it out.

Just letting you know in advance bitching about what you think you paid for versus what you did pay for, is probably not going to make you many helpful souls.

As they say effort in equals effort out.

---
    AX
    Last edited: May 1, 2010
  6. mycroft

mycroft Script Author: MyPrices

What ACiDXiAN said...
  7. Kevinshp

Omg

Wow didn't think nor did I want to cause such a stir. Let me say that I am not lazy nor am I cheep I know what I got with isxeq2 and I don't expect anything more or less. I simply made this post in the hopes that someone who has the time and know how may be willing to share the scripts we me along with the other people on this fourm. I barly have the time to play let alone the time to understand and tinker with scripts. I thought the whole reason behind SVN was so people can share their scripts. I would be willing to donate to someone to make them for me but why when it's so easy for someone to copy and paste theirs here. Maybe some here try to make a living from this but that's not my problem. I have gotten scripts from this forum for my coercer but havn't seen any for the classes I listed in my first post.
    Calling me lazy or cheep is uncalled for. I have 6 eq accounts two isx and one interspace. So cheep is not me! Is it lazy not having the time to spend between playing And real life then I am lazy! OR I HAVE A LIFE!

Now all this being said I still would like scripts for mystic dirge swashy and Templar will current AA and myth buffs.

Thank you
  8. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

It's spelt "cheap".
  9. ACiDXiAN

ACiDXiAN Active Member

and since we are gonna have fun Kannkor.. is "spelled", spelt is a livestock feed or wheat or some such crap as my wife pointed out to me as she looked over my shoulder reading the replies :)

All in jest Kannkor.. all in jest :)

AND just fyi, I don't have a bloody clue how she knew that and I was the one who grew up in farmlands and most of my friends went into agriculture. Must pay to read a book once in a while I guess.
  10. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/spelt
    spelt1    /spɛlt/ Show Spelled[spelt] Show IPA
    –verb
    a pt. and pp. of spell1 .

Yes, there is also another meaning of it that would apply to your reference..
    spelt2    /spɛlt/ Show Spelled[spelt] Show IPA
    –noun
    a wheat, Triticum aestivum spelta, native to southern Europe and western Asia, used chiefly for livestock feed.

I don't have a bloody clue how she got a noun out of my sentence...

:)
  11. ACiDXiAN

ACiDXiAN Active Member

12. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Don't blame it on Canadians..
    I think you (or her) just seen an opportunity where you thought you could burn me.. but failed..

I'm sure we can come to a fair concolusion.. it was her fault.. Women are to fault 99% of the time. :)
  13. Kevinshp

Spelt is used to make very good bread. However it's costly so you can't be CHEEP to buy it
  14. ACiDXiAN

ACiDXiAN Active Member

Okay, truce.. she's at fault! :) hmm I may have try some humble pie and spelt bread being canadian and all as it is though :)