Discussion in 'OgreBot' started by quantarus, May 12, 2019.

1. quantarus

quantarus Member

Didn't see a separate folder for ogre craft so posted this here... my apologies if this is the wrong area...

Ogre craft seems to be locking up about 50% of the time when starting writs. Sometimes it locks up because it is trying to add recipes that are for different classes, sometimes there doesn't appear to be a reason it just stops adding recipes. All of the lockups occur prior to purchasing additional fuel etc.

Has anyone else experienced this? Its totally random and I can remove the items after the lockup and click start writ again and it works fine.

Don't recall this happening when I played back in the day. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!
  2. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

are you zoning at all?
  3. quantarus

quantarus Member

Nope, just doing writs in neriak... progression server (kaladim) max TS level is 50. They accept the quest, grab the clipboard, and then the recipes start loading. Sometimes they load correctly, other times the error message reads I don't have the proper book memorized (but its a book for a different class) or they just stop halfway and I have to manually remove all the recipes and start again. But, the issue always occurs after the clipboard and before ingredients are purchased. My best guess is it needs a longer delay/pause in the steps, because it seems very random but happens often. Happens on all classes... tried 6 different classes.... and happened at all levels from 10 to 49.
  4. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Are you grouped? Being grouped will completely mess up the entire thing and cause this exact issue.
  5. quantarus

quantarus Member

Oh! that could be it... I was grouped... I will have to try solo and let you know.