Discussion in 'OgreBot' started by Deedayz, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Deedayz

Deedayz New Member

I was playing all day today on 6 of my 7 accounts with no issues. I was switching to a setup to use the 7th account and loaded Ogre via the console window. When I loaded "EXT ISXOGRE" Ogre loaded fine, but when I executed the OGRE command, that one window crashed. I tried to reload on the other six windows they also crashed.

After searching similar issues here, poking around Inner Space, and going through the crash report, I realized my build was dated (don't ask) so I re-installed all the apps and tried again. Same issue, but now no crash report is generated at all...

Testing some other things, OGRE CRAFT and all the other apps seem to work fine. It is only the bot program that is crashing. Not really sure what else to do so trying to get some advice on next steps...

On version 42.7.1014.1 of ISBoxer and the Inner Space config is 1.16 build 6336.

Not sure if meaningful, but I was able to pull some info from the crash dump file:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.17763.1 AMD64
    Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Program Files (x86)\InnerSpace\EverQuest2.exe.dmp]
    User Mini Dump File: Only registers, stack and portions of memory are available

Symbol search path is: srv*
    Executable search path is:
    Windows 8 Version 9200 MP (8 procs) Free x86 compatible
    Product: WinNt, suite: SingleUserTS
    Machine Name:
    Debug session time: Sun Oct 28 02:16:16.000 2018 (UTC - 4:00)
    System Uptime: 0 days 2:26:23.101
    Process Uptime: 0 days 0:06:34.000
    This dump file has an exception of interest stored in it.
    The stored exception information can be accessed via .ecxr.
    (fb0.65c): Unknown exception - code 0badd00d (first/second chance not available)
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for InnerSpace.dll
    eax=00000000 ebx=01e65884 ecx=00000000 edx=00000000 esi=00000c5c edi=8d15eaf0
    eip=77b0b11c esp=01e64074 ebp=01e64080 iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na pe nc
    cs=0023 ss=002b ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00200206
    ntdll!NtGetContextThread+0xc:
    77b0b11c c20800 ret 8

Any help is appreciated...
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  2. Deedayz

Deedayz New Member

I'm able to load OGRE extension, but only at the character screen. If I try to load it on a toon already logged, it crashes. Still no Crash Report, but I can play.

Not sure why this issue began. I've had no updates to Windows, hardware, drivers, etc. It seems very random, but I'm also not savvy enough to really know what I'm looking for... I'm hoping someone can give me some next steps so I can fix/prevent whatever I did from happening again.

Thanks for the help!
  3. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

4. slomaro

slomaro Active Member

I seem to be having the same issue. tried a few things. no luck. I also can start ogre from the character select screen. but it seems unstable. no new info to give other than what has already been said above. i'll keep trying things. i'll post if I have any progress
  5. Deedayz

Deedayz New Member

Thanks for the reply Kannkor. I tried but it didn't help.

I can still load Ogre from the character select screen but when I attempt to use any button (edit: buttons like Jump/Repair are okay, but CometoMe/CampSpot crash) on the OgreMCP it crashes immediately. I've actually completely wiped Inner Space, ISBoxer, ISXEQ2 from the machine and reload only to get the same results. One strange thing occurred on reload, the C++ updater for ISXEQ2 didn't seem to work properly. It would ask for a repair and then lock up (firewall and virus was inactive during loads). I tried to uninstall it which seemed to work (got a successful msg anyway). ISXEQ2 loads (??) but same exact impact ==> crash if I load Ogre in game; crash on MCP button use if I load from the character select.

Hope you are enjoying your time away. No rush to answer. I'm patiently awaiting the xpac so no worries ;>

Thanks again.
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  6. slomaro

slomaro Active Member

I am still having the same issue. did the same "clean" install. same result as above. I did not have the C++ issue. mine installed without error. loading the MCP worked only on the first load. shut down and reload on a different day caused same error.
  7. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Can you join discord and ask for assistance there please.
    https://discord.gg/hnSTRQr
    I'm still out of town, and returning on Thursday and have about 80000 expansion things to do. If no one can assist you, I will assist you when I'm back at home.
  8. slomaro

slomaro Active Member

will do. thanks for the reply.
  9. Deedayz

Deedayz New Member

Did a complete wipe and reload of all components, Inner Space, ISXEQ2 and Ogre. Seemed fine for a few days, but then tonight the exact same issue returned. Crash on "ogre" command in game after both ext isxeq2 and ext isxogre seemed to load fine. If I load "ogre" at the character select, I can get into the game but certain buttons cause it to crash (example include Come2Me, LetsGo, CmpSpot). Buttons that seem to work fine include Hail, Opt_1-4, HoldUp, Pause, Resume, Special.

Now I'm frustrated to the point of nearly giving up...

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.
  10. slomaro

slomaro Active Member

Check your private messages. I sent you a possible solution. at least one that worked for me.
  11. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Can you join discord (link 2 posts up). It's MUCH easier to help someone when we can type in real time, vs on a forum for example. If buttons aren't working, that usually means innerspace is set to 64bit, when it needs to be 32 bit. See this post for how to do that.
  12. Deedayz

Deedayz New Member

The Inner Space configuration is set to 32 bit (not checked for 64 bit). I also tried a few other suggestions, but nothing is working. I'm headed out of town today but will be back late Friday. I will try to catch you on Discord this weekend.