Discussion in 'OgreBot' started by Tamorus, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Tamorus

Tamorus Well-Known Member

I hope people will join in and post what they have that works well. If you have a cast order that is good or verging on it...I think we should share. I will start with my Swashy Cast Order....not finished or close, but I did add my HP and Combat Stats into the second SS to give you a ball park comparison...maybe you can help me get my swash more dps with the stats I have!! Lets make this a real community effort to help each other ;)

[​IMG]

Obviously the highlighted CA is the last one in the first SS.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  2. Tamorus

FYI Since this spec I have moved Viscerate and Kidney Stab to the Combat Tab, not sure if it makes things better or worse becuae of the patch but I am hoping soon the Priority Tab will open up for DPS Classes because I sit and watch Viscerate and Kidney Stab get used about 30% of what they should....that is why they are in there multiple times.
  3. Kevinshp

Kevinshp Well-Known Member

One thing I know the higher up the list on the combat tab the more often it will be used. The bot starts at the top of the list and goes down but if a timer on one of the top ones is ready it will cast it and work its way down the list again. Kannkor let me know if I am wrong with that.

What does your swashy do dps wise and whats your group setup. Mine does between 14 and he got as high as 35k but that high is very rare. my group is swashy mystic inquz dirge coercer guardian.

When I get a chance Ill post mine up.
  4. Tamorus

Even on orange X4 raid mobs he never drops below 18k...Yeah I know that is how it works, but I have noticed Viscerate sit there for about 30-45 seconds before it gets used sometimes so I added it for another check down the line. Anywhere from 18K to 40K depending on mob numbers, positioning, con, etc. Group is Pally, Dirge, Swash, Illy, Defiler, Templar. But thinking of betraying the Pally to an SK....

Pally does anywhere from 12K-30K depending on the same things as above. Dirge does anywhere from 8K -20K...needs work on CA Order and some gear. Illy usually around 8-11k, need a LOT of work. Defiler usually around 6k or so and templar is fully heal spec so about 1500 if lucky.
  5. Dooby

Dooby Active Member

Did you try using "ignore duration" on those. Tricky thing about swashies is that MOST of our attacks carry a debuff that lasts 20s+. If I read how the program works correctly, that means it won't recast that spell again until the 20s are up. So, by using ignore duration, it should cast it every time the spell is available.

Give it a shot. :)
  6. Kevinshp

I am gonna check that out myself that may be a big diffrence I think the same may be true with dirge spells come to think of it.

Thanks for the info will report if it changed.
  7. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

^^^ True.
    (10 character limit!!!)
  8. Kevinshp

Kidney stab has a 20 sec duration but Viscerate has a 1 min 12 sec duration so ya ID them both and they cast all the time now

And as I suspected the dirge has two bug hits that have a debuff proc that has a long duration put those on ID as well went up 1k on dirge haven't parsed swashy differance.
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  9. Tamorus

Nice!! Will try it too. Thanks guys :)
  10. tarbasch

tarbasch Active Member

I just started ogre last night and loving it so far, does anyone have a good Troubador and Inquisitor cast order or set up info they would like to share? I can make adjustments as I go but i would like to have something stable to start with since i just started using the program :)
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  11. insanitywiz

insanitywiz Senior Member

I've got both, though no promises for how great they are atm. I'll try to get them up sometime today or tomorrow when I find some time.
  12. Kevinshp

Are you using one or two healers I have two can post my inquz but have her set for dps and backup healer makes sure my mystic doesnt die.
  13. tarbasch

tarbasch Active Member

thats exactly what i want, im online and in the isx chatroom if your able to help me get going
  14. Kevinshp

I am no where near my comp with game atm but if you go to the ogre wiki there is a templar setup thats what I went off and should get you started and at least have a good idea where to go I will try and pot mine tomorrow. the link is below.

http://logan.warpigs.us/wiki/ogre/index.php/Ogre:FAQ
  15. tarbasch

tarbasch Active Member

Thats cool, yes I do the same as you, my defiler is main healer and I want Inq to be dps and backup heals only. I also have a Necro, Troub and Wiz that also need setup so any help would be appreciated. Setting up 6 toons is a long process haha
  16. Kevinshp

There is a wizzard posted on the same link I posted earlyer with all settings in there for you to see
  17. tarbasch

tarbasch Active Member

yep, i got that one. i would still like to see your inq setup though to compare setups.
  18. tarbasch

tarbasch Active Member

I think I got the basics all set up except on my troubador, i always botted him so im not to up on how his abilities work, if anyone has some SS or suggestions it would help. Also on my necro his pet died and i could not find how to make him recast it, what tab is that on to have him cast his pet, i thought if was the buff window but appearently not haha.
  19. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

It is the buff window - Can either do it under the first one (will be in -combat) or the second (non-combat).
  20. Kevinshp

I would put it in the first one sence necros and conji are so pet dependent. I just dont put my mystics dog in it as healing much more important than recasting pet.

On that note would there be a way to add cast new pet if tank health is 80% plus or something like that? This would be usefull for shamys I just go and cast it myself if its a long fight.
  21. blackee

blackee Senior Member

Ogrebot - Coercer Possess Essence

Does anyone know where to "put" the coercer's "Possess Essence" spell in OgreBot? I cannot get him to cast it.
  22. Deugar

Deugar Active Member

Since its not a spell you cast often, you would probably need to set a key on commander to do it for you.

i just do it by hand when i need a new pet.
  23. canoppener

canoppener Active Member

It really can't be put in the bot, because you have to directly target what you want to possess. It is also such a long cast time that it isn't worth it except out of combat.
  24. tarbasch

tarbasch Active Member

Does anyone have any wizard CA screenshots and named CA screenshots? im having some issues and the one in the FAQ looks like its from an older version of ogrebot. Thanks
  25. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

It is from an older version, but what issues are you having with it? The options are still the same.

The order starts in the top left, and works down to the bottom, then the top of the middle row, to the bottom, then top right row, to the bottom. I don't have a wizard so other than that I'm not of much help.
  26. tarbasch

tarbasch Active Member

I think I over tweaked haha, theres just a lot of damage spells and you can't have them all in a solid rotation, also would like to know what to keep maintained and what should have priority. I found a good thread on flames but would like to know what people are using for their bots.
  27. Smyrk

Smyrk Active Member

Fury Config Samples?

Anyone have screenshots they want to share for a Fury? I've got limited experience playing one but have access to one now that I'd like to make use of. If anyone has any samples, I'd appreciate seeing them!
  28. Deugar

Deugar Active Member

I would like to see the screen shots for a troubadour also.