Discussion in 'OgreBot' started by Allblacks, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Allblacks

Allblacks Active Member

Was in a group last night and because i was basicaly just along to make up the numbers i decided to be lazy and run OgreBot for my attacks, one thing i noticed though was i didnt see any screens asking if i wanted to Need/Greed, is there a setting im missing in OgreBot that would stop me seeing those screens ...

Thanks

Blackie
  2. pz

pz Active Member

ogres loot options are set on the loot tab. perhaps you set the new eq2 loot options (under group options) that allow you to auto need/greed/decline.
  3. Allblacks

Allblacks Active Member

Thanks Primalz, but no i have the group optopns set to none
  4. pz

pz Active Member

maybe the groups options were set to leader, or roundrobin, or free for all, or.. as far as i know, ogre doesn't do anything to prevent loot ui windows from appearing.
  5. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Yea, Ogre only does anything with loot windows if you have an option checked for that specific type. If you can do it reproducable and let me know how I can look into it more.
  6. Allblacks

Allblacks Active Member

Wjen i jump into another group i will check it out again but in the meantime.

1. I definatly had my loot options set to none in the EQ2 group options.
    2. In OgreBot i have nothing in the Loot option.
    3. I was rolling in the loot as Greed but others in the group were rolling Need in some cases.
    4. I did not see the window allowing me the selection of Need or Greed.

? does changing the loot option ion OgreBot require a restart ?

Hopefully the above information helps, it's not a big deal, just annoying.

Blackie
  7. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Nope - it's all dynamic.
    If you want a "second" way of turning it off, on the main page of Ogre, and do not check "accept loot", then the loot options on the loot page don't matter.

But if you weren't even seeing the windows at all, it sounds like there was some other issue. Because the windows still pop up, just get clicked.
  8. Allblacks

Allblacks Active Member

Thanks Kannkor, i have tried pretty much everything tonight i will remove my UI and go back to Vanilla and try your "accept Loot" option being turned off.

Blackie