Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eddie43302, Apr 27, 2012.

1. eddie43302

eddie43302 Active Member

Anyone else preorder and is going there today? 3pm est if so ill see you all there...
  2. tarbasch

tarbasch Active Member

I have not pre ordered but I have been following this and will definitely be buying it on release.
  3. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

Don't say definitely until you try it ...lol It's nothing special.
  4. tarbasch

tarbasch Active Member

Yeah, I never thought it was the be all end all like most people but it does look good to me even with some of the issues being reported from this weekend, and with no sub it'll definitely be worth my $60. I was never on any of the other wow killer games band wagon (rift, Conan, star wars, warhammer ) I never bought any of those, and while I think the term "wow killer" is just a dumb statement I think GW2 could "possibly" come close to it.

What did you guys think of Tera? I installed the free beta last weekend played for about 30 min and uninstalled it, I didn't like the mouse targeting system, but I did like the way it looked other than it looks like it could be a game for pedophiles haha.
    Last edited: May 2, 2012
  5. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

I like TERA ...already level 36.

Prologue sucked ..but, after that (once I had time to learn shit), it was quite good.
  6. eddie43302

eddie43302 Active Member

GW2 is pretty sweet and been loving the beta.. ive had my 5 accounts preordered since the 10th when it was availiable.
  7. tarbasch

tarbasch Active Member

Does pre purchasing 5 accounts mean your anticipating ISXGW2? :)
  8. eddie43302

eddie43302 Active Member

no i boxed way before i ever used this bot the old school way or using isboxer.. i still have my 18 hookup kvm switch and all..i highy doubt isx goes to guild wars 2 and i bet guild wars 2 will have some sort of detection..
  9. tarbasch

tarbasch Active Member

Sorry to res an old thread but I wanted to re-post my thoughts (since im bored at work :)

GW2 was a good game leveling up but after I hit max level there was nothing that made the game special, Amadeus was correct all along, go figure. That being said a guy at work got me to try Tera again and I have to say after getting the combat explained to me and knowing what to do, I think this game is fantastic...again as Amadeus suggested :)

I tried to play Aion as you guys are making ISX for it but to me its just more of the same with very stiff animations so it did nothing for me. I would love an ISXTera since that game is free to play but I assume the action combat might make it a little harder to code, but by the sound of it Amadeus is now playing Aion instead of Tera which is no big deal like I said just wanted to repost my thought on both games since now I consider Tera > GW2.