[OpenSource] EVEBotis - .NET

rosudrag

https://github.com/rosudrag/EVEBotis

.NET project

You need to compile it yourself and place executable in .net folder for innerspace

Currently only contains gate camping module.

I plan to add more with next one being a module that will plant mtus and collect them including their cargo from specified bookmarks(good for belt ratting)

Feel free to shout that code is bad, reuse it , branch it, add stuff etc.

Amadeus

The Maestro
Staff member
Very cool! Irregardless of anything else, having an open-source .NET bot of any type is a wonderful resource and addition.

You should come and idle on IRC so everyone can stay in contact with you.

rosudrag

Everyone, feel free to suggest bots that you would like to see and I will do my best.

My personal next additions will be:
Pos bashing bot
Mtu placer and collecter

One that i tried in the past but couldn't figure was a probe scanning bot. If you managed to get one working and are willing to share some snippets that would get me going, I'd appreciate that a lot.

Amadeus

The Maestro
Staff member
One that i tried in the past but couldn't figure was a probe scanning bot. If you managed to get one working and are willing to share some snippets that would get me going, I'd appreciate that a lot.
If you want to try to get as close as you can to getting it to work, and then Cybertech and I could look at it and perhaps see why it might not be working and we can go from there.

rosudrag

I think the whole process of probe scanning is eluding me when I'm trying to use the .net wrapper. Maybe I am limiting myself by only using the wrapper types and I guess I need some explanation on how to get hold of the list of probes after launching them and controlling them.

I see the SystemScanner and SystemAnomaly objects but nothing about probes.

Guess I would need to created my own wrapper class them and that is where I am stuck :) ; finding out the actual objects and what interactions I can do with them is a general issue I have with lavishscript that I couldn't understand yet.

TLDR: How to get list of probes, warp, scan, change range?

Last edited:
Top Bottom