Discussion in 'Tutorials, Questions and Answers' started by n0mad, Dec 30, 2013.

1. n0mad

n0mad Member

I tried to ask about that in IRC with no luck so I guess it's better ask in here and give time to get an answer. Do exist or is it possible to write a script that copy all personal bookmarks from People & Places to Item Hangar so I can trade them to my alts and import them back from Item Hangar to People & Places?

Thanks in advance for your help :)
  2. rogeruk

rogeruk Member

I think this would be a waste of time coding such script. All you have to do is CTRL + move the bookmarks to your hangar yourself. This will make copies, then just contract them to the character.

Or... setup CORP bookmarks and make sure your characters are in the same corp.
  3. n0mad

n0mad Member

Yeah, but you can't move more than 5 bookmarks in a single 'move operation' and I've got about 1400 bookmarks to share with my alts. Corp bookmarks are 'limited' to 250 :/
  4. rogeruk

rogeruk Member

I don't think isxeve has the ability to do this, You could however do this quickly in autoit.

Have you tried copying the files in the AppData\Local\CCP\EVE\c_program_files_(x86)_ccp_eve_tranquility\settings ? Im not sure if they are saved locally tho?
  5. n0mad

n0mad Member

"Space" bookmarks are stored server-side, that's also why they are VERY VERY SLOW to move ;)

Browser bookmarks are stored client-side in the settings folders.
  6. rogeruk

rogeruk Member

Do you really use all 1400 bookmarks? :p
  7. n0mad

n0mad Member

Eheh not really, but I've got a huge collection of safe spots, fast undock/instawarp, approach and so on... ;)