Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kannkor, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

2. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Plane of Innovation: Masks of the Marvelous [Heroic]- Tier 1
    Kannkor's zone rating: A
    No complaints.

Resolve: 378 (As per the buff)

Named: Ancient Clockwork Prototype and Clockwork Prototype XXIV and Clockwork Prototype XXVII
    Strat: Tank and spank. 2 mobs will be immune (protected) from damage. Switch targets if you desire or get yourself a drink and come back to loot.
    It seems as when 1 is 'knocked out' (0% health but still 'alive') it goes immune, so you need to switch targets. Good news is they stop going immune at this stage.
    OgreBot: When the mobs go immune, OgreBot will target the one not immune. Feel free to change your target as you see fit after.

Named: Clockwork Scrounger XVII
    Spread out... tank and spank.
    OgreBot: Campspot, then 'Set up for'. Will spread everyone out.

Named: The Glitched Guardian 10101
    Does an emote and kills anyone around him, joust this.
    Spawns adds, you have 2 choices:
    1) Be slow and kill adds then the named.
    2) Just kill the named. You'll get a few increments that claim you take more damage.
    I went with option #2.
    OgreBot: Campspot, then 'Set up for'. General positioning and jousting.

Named: Glitched Cell Keeper
    Red circles... Don't stand in them.

Named: Gearclaw the Collector
    Same as heroic: Right click turn key.
    Some people have said he starts hitting really hard after 25%.
    Note: User 'Banor''s group was so bad, he had to sit down and figure out what was going on. Apparently there is a detriment he puts on your group and if you cure it, it does a low amount of damage. This low amount was more than his non-existent health so it was killing him. -- I suspect he won't ask to be cited in my update post next time :)
    OgreBot: Automated clicking of the turn key and removing his buffs.
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  3. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Plane of Disease: Outbreak [Heroic] - Tier 1
    Kannkor's zone rating: C
    I personally loathe all the items that drop that you need to click after each named. Sure I can make MCP buttons/code them all, but it's just an annoying thing they added.
    Boss is slightly annoying to get a few biles, but not the worst.

Resolve: 378

Named: Felkruk
    Strat: If you have moderate DPS, disable cure curse - Tank and spank.
    Curses must be cured in the order they landed. Priests cure curse will reset instantly after each successful cure. When they all reapply again, just cure in same order. Personally i just wrote order in group chat, and manually cured with a healer in order each time.

Named: The Carrion Larva and The Malarian Larva
    Strat: Tank and spank.
    When one leeches, you can click on one of them mobs and give it meat that you previously looted. But I think it stops the leeching but gives him a buff? I just ignored this entire mechanic and killed them.

Named: The Flesh Eater
    You have to use an item to stop his heal. You can dispell his stacks to get rid of them.
    OgreBot: Automatic use of the item to stop his heal. Automatic dispelling.

Named: High Dragoon V'Aliar
    He emotes something about Planar static. Joust away from him.
    Kill the adds first, and move away from them. Their corpses give off an AoE snare. After that just joust between 2 points when he does Planar static.

Named: Rallius Rattican
    Same as the solo. Click on the floaty orb thingies to get biles. Use the biles to deaggro the adds.
    Deaggro enough to pull him.
    He will emote something about a sacrifice, and someone will get a detriment with a counter on it. When the counter gets low (say 5 - seconds), pause, and wait. once you get kicked up in the air, traverse through the air back to your group, avoiding the bats.
    OgreBot: Collect 3 biles on your BARD. Campspot, then 'Set up for'. Specific positioning and the BARD will automatically pull for you.
    People will handle the port automatically.
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  4. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Tower Breach [Heroic]- Tier 1
    Kannkor's zone rating: A or C.
    The ease of the named and the zone is an A, the ice is annoying enough to me to drop it to a C. How much do you hate the ice?
    The ice section is annoying. I find training across it as much as possible and fighting on it the least amount possible is best. When you need to fight on it, do a 'no move' so people stop trying to re-adjust.

Named: Gatekeeper Karatil
    Strat: Tank and spank.

Named: Inquisitor Barol
    Strat: He says to power drain him, so I did. Otherwise Tank and spank.

Named: Gatekeeper Karatil
    Strat: Same as solo. In on white, out on red.

Named: Keeper of Past Lore
    Tank and spank.

Named: Gaukr Sandstorm
    Blinds and ports people (quite slowly) around the room. Just campspot and burn him.
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  5. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Plane of Disease: Infested Mesa [Event Heroic]

Named Deathbone
    Spawned by - Killing all trash.
    Strat - Cure trauma, kill 10 adds to drop increments per add (Spawn 1 at a time), kill named. (Each player death adds another increment again).
    Auto target on adds. (They stop spawning when named reaches 0 increments)

Named The Carrion Walker
    Spawned by - Killing the pus puddles (You can ignore the adds from them, they depop).
    Strat - Kill adds to lower increments again (Spawn 2 at a time), Use auto target again.
    3 Uncurable curses land on a random toon at once (Heart, Stomach, Brain) - You have to right click and cancel these in order according to what Orb is up at the time.
    OgreBot:
    Will automatically handle the organ clicking.

Named; Grimror
    Strat - First 2 mins of fight he appears to spawn lots of skeletons from portals that path to him. Not sure I dealt with them correctly, just ignored them.
    After finished his skeleton stuff, has Increments again, kill adds (Auto target yay) in 3's.
    Will cast uncurable curses on group members, and text emote like "Grimror's flesh turns XYZ". One person in group will have curse with same name as the XYZ.
    Person with matching curse, must click the matching dead worm to remove curse.

Only been in there once, but IIRC the first set of adds either add a dmg reduction or increase the increments for the second wave of adds you have to kill if they reach him. They have very low hp's though, I just set up auto target and planted group on named.
    OgreBot:
    Campspot, then 'Set up for'. General positioning. Will automatically handle the flesh/curse/larvae.

General notes - Very boring zone. Set up an autotarget list for the adds during named fights. Fair amount of trash you have to kill.

Difficulty wise, very easy. Script fails just extend fights, rather than wipes. No real damage on group.
  6. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core [Heroic]- Tier 1
    Kannkor's zone rating: D
    While this zone doesn't have anything really nasty in it (other than the named, as I don't have a strat). It's just full of mechanics that make fights get really drawn out. Like waiting for illusions, and having to kill 1 add then click stuff and back on the named. I found it annoying and tedious.

Named: Cindrax
    He ports someone to the main room. You can kill the mob that they are hiding inside of, but then you lose dps time on the named and get knocked into the lava and die. Alternatively, you ignore them, let them die, then res them. Makes the fight 10 times easier.
    At the moment, you will get some spam about Toonname - Target bugged. Attemping to fix it. You can safely ignore this.

Named: The Molten Behemoth
    He drops rocks on the ground, you can click to pick them up on your mouse, then drop them on a brazier to get rid of them. If you don't they heal him.

Named: Balrezu
    Same as solo. When adds spawn, watch where they come from. The last add you kill, click their brazier. Rinse and repeat.

Named: Verlixa
    Same as solo. Named sends.. illusions? To one of 5 places. You need to click in the s ame order. The exception here, is there are NO visual words like there is in the solo.

Named: Galremos
    Strat: No idea.
    He says something about only when your mana burns something something. He says stuff about your sun disc.
    I killed adds then killed the name and res'ed through the deaths. Need more info.
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  7. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Plane of Innovation: Gears in the Machine [Heroic]- Tier 2
    Kannkor's zone rating: B
    Nothing really annoying in this zone, other than maybe Toa.

Resolve: 471 (As per the buff)

Named: Repair Bot 5000
    Strat: Tank and spank. He heals when he casts an ability. You may be able to either interrupt it or bladedance it or something. The heal wasn't enough to actually do anything (I'd have him lower by the next time he healed). So I ignored it.

Named: Powered Mechanization
    Drops... things on the ground. Don't stand in them. DON'T STAND IN THE FIRE.

Named: Toa the Shiny
    Same as solo. One of the 3 will go electric, don't target them. I believe you have to get the adds under 20% before the named will die, and you have to kill the named first... IE: Get the adds < 20% then kill the named.

Named: The Junk Beast
    Emotes that he is doing a frontal... and does a frontal. The tank HAS to eat it, as he does not root himself. I'm not sure if tanks just don't get hit, but I was using a stoneskin after the first time it happened just incase.

Named: The Manaetic Behemoth
    Drops red circles on the ground, avoid them.
    He has a buff that says he can eat adds to heal, which he will do, but when there are no mobs any where near him. Someone tried killing every single trash mob in the zone, and he still healed. No idea what causes this. I just did more dps than the heal.
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  8. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Plane of Innovation: Parts Not Included [Event Heroic]

Fixit Microtock v1
    Strat - DPS it, when he says Back Away, back away. Have a buff on him (First in window, red background) that requires dispelling. Also appears to have a tank frontal.

Fixit Microtock v2
    Strat - DPS it, tank frontal, didn't seem to do much else that I noticed. Dispell.

Fixit Omegatock
    Strat - DPS it. Don't stand in fire. Tank frontal. Dispell.

General notes -
    To start zone, clear trash and pick up the energy cells. Use them on Fixit at start of zone continuously until he goes aggro. Pain in the ass to do in all honesty. Trash respawns if you run out.
    Before door to final named is a ring event of about 8 waves of trash, it's super fun, honest. [/s]
    As a zone it didn't seem overly difficult, just a bit annoying.
  9. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Plane of Disease: The Source [Heroic] - Tier 2

Blighthorn - Clear trash to spawn named
    Has knockback/stun, spawns adds that give him DR while up, also has uncurable det on one person who has to be 15m away when it expires.
    OgreBot: Campspot, then 'Set up for'. General positioning. Will automatically handle the flesh/curse/larvae.

Rancinie - Clear trash around the diseased water to spawn, has a pretty nasty knockback/stun. Suppose to click the spores like in the solo version. Emotes "Pus seeps out of Rancine" and gets a 75% DR, falls off when you get the second emote "Rancine's puss bubbles recedes". I'm sure its tied to the spores and lesion of doom adds that spawn, but wasnt interested in all that running around and getting stuck. I just tucked up against something to avoid my group flying and killed him.

Gryme - Tank and Spank. Its a dps check I imagine, has a buff that increases dr/strikethrough and makes him hit harder? 2% per stack. So Id imagine at 50 stacks he would be immune and cause for wipe/evac.

If lacking DPS, the key is when his increments start building, use a bunch of stuns on the named. You'll get green messages about him being exposed or something. Right click him and he'll drop his increments. Didn't seem a 100% reliable mechanic but allowed me to kill it with bad dps.

Note: I couldn't for the life of me, how to get him exposed to get rid of his increments. I was casting stuns manually etc.
    I self targeted for 30-60 seconds (doing no damage/spells to him at all), then when I targeted him again, I got like 20 exposed messages, and I removed all his stacks. You can do this when he hits 50 stacks.
    OgreBot: When he is 'exposed' everyone will exploit it to remove stacks.

Darwol & Wavadozzik - I kill Darwol first (go left). Tank and spank, you'll just have to collect barrells from under water. When he messages "Darwol Adan prepares to devour the souls of his enemies!" drop a barrell at his feet and kill it. Rinse and repeat each messsage. Pretty sure they are time based as I only have to place two before hes dead. You're instantly ported to the other side to kill Wavadozzik when he dies, pew pew on spider until the Archnae nests on the four pillars around the outter part of the pool he is in spawns. Then just drag him killing them. This side of the fight would be simple but its bugged, somebody always gets stuck in the "nothing" when you port over and its super fun when both healers are stuck... Also, one player gets a uncurable about casting 7 abilities and even when you get the message "Seven Fangs Curse has been lifted upon casting your 7th spell." It stays on you and eventually you die.

Bhaly Adan & Disease - Pull Bhaly, there are 4 orbs around the room. You'll need to right click each one of the "infected microbes" they respawn and you'll have to click them again, with more people each time as they get stacks. Kill him while they're down pulling around the room. I always pull him back up the ramp when hes close to dead to kill Disease right after. Not sure if the micro's continue for the second named. Seems to have quite a few less hp's. Also get emotes about king's ransom, think you have to kill the primordial adds that join the fight to avoid somebody dieing.

For low DPS groups, make an auto target macro to target 'cultist'. If you don't, any of these engaged with the fight will AoE heal. You need to make sure when the cultist drops below 25% you Dispell it, or you will die to Kings Ransom.
    Microbes continue during the 2nd named, need to remove them to damage him.
  10. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Winds of Change [Heroic]- Tier 2
    Kannkor's zone rating: F
    Until Yveti is fixed from leashing, and someone figures out the actual strat to the boss, this zone fails hard. It's no fun with a lot of garbage. I'd skip it.

Named: Elif Whitewind
    Does something with Wail and if you do not remove it, you die. May be a detriment?

Named: The Hurricane
    Tank and spank.
    Has a frontal knockback, so make sure tank has back against a wall.

Named: Yveti Stormbrood
    At (75/50/25% I think?) spawns a golem. The named is immune while the golem is alive.
    Move your group to each side to kill the golem.

Named: Laef Windfall
    Does a frontal at 95/75/55/35/15/5. Get behind him. Once he turns to you, his frontal is done and you can get back in front.

Named: Hreidar Lynhillig and Torstien Stoneskin
    Every x percent (or time based, maybe 90 seconds), one of the mobs puts protection on the other mob. While I was not really able to determine the actual strat, this is what we did to win.
    Before he puts the stacks of Cooperation Blast on you, do group damage prevention(s). We found 2 on a 90s cool down each we could alternate them.
    If someone has the actual working strategy let me know.
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  11. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Storm Chase [Event Heroic]

Named 1 - Arkose
    Strat - Kind of unkown, appears to have a buff on him pre-pull which identifies 4 'stones' to click. Click these 4 stones during fight to drop his DR.
    What I did - Messed up stones, camp spotted in centre and killed it through 75% DR while I made a sandwich.

Named 2 - Frostward
    Notes - Make sure when reaching this named, you pick up one of the floating ice ball things on way across, 1 on tank is plenty.
    Strat - 3 Braziers on the platform, you have to Light these using the thing you picked up. (Simple right click on brazier). These give you warmth and protect you from a fail effect uncurable.
    Each Brazier can only be lit if the wind is blowing a certain direction, otherwise it instantly cancels. (SE brazier works with NE wind, NE brazier works with SE wind).
    Named will cover himself in ice, dispell to remove it. (50% DR + other stuff).
    Named also spawns adds, they die super quick and are clicky for some reason (I ignored that entirely as only realised on last add).

Named 3 - Oveld Stormwalker
    Notes - Funnest fight all expac so far for me. Fire <---> Ice. Earth <---> Wind.
    Strat - Tank him in middle of room (Yay KBs). Will spawn a rod of storms every now and again, gives him 10% DR. Burn them down. Will cast a storm on himself, either of Fire, Ice, Wind or Earth. You need to kill the Opposite add. (IE if he casts Fire storm, kill Ice Add). Killing the add creates a whirlwind that you run named through and he drops his storm. Rinse/Repeat till dead.

General notes -
    At start of zone, to kill trash you need to have 1 person standing in each quicksand circle. Kind of painful to set up especially as there are whirlwinds with knockbacks.
    This zone is horrific for trash. Everything has a KB and you are on platforms so much. Very easy to look away for a second and be dead unless fully camp spotted.
    Trash & navigating round zone makes it a total pain in the ass, but the nameds are generally easy loot. I will be doing once a week for weekly and not much more.
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  12. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Solusek Ro's Tower: Monolith of Fire [Heroic]

To spawn the first named, you need to clear out all the mobs on both sides and kill the 6 shards (3 on each side).
    OgreBot: Go to one side and clear all 3. Then stand in the middle on that side, and do a 'set up for'. This will send 3 different people to go activate that side. Once activated, you can do a 'lets go' and your toons should return to you.
    Repeat for the other side also.

Named 1 - Jiva
    Strat - Stand 1 character on each of the raised platform things where ghost gargoyle thing appears, go afk. Feels like a mana regen fight, as I ran out of power pretty easily until i set my coercer to do his mana stuff.
    Also worth noting, because of where everyone has to stand, you may get a lot of 'can't see target'. I personally just did 'Show uplink' and 'disabled Combat' (so it won't try to cast combat abilities on other players). Just make sure to re-enable it when you are done with this fight.
    OgreBot: Get near the Jiva room and do a set up for. This will have all non-tanks try to get up on each platform.
    OgreBot: When Jiva dies, everyone will move to 1 central point, for easy 'lets go' so you can continue on.

Named 2 - Estryxia
    Strat - Technically you're suppose to try to keep the fight balanced. So you are suppose to kill the bird on each side of the flame wall, going back and forth.
    I did this one time for curiousity, and it was so annoying.
    Stand in the middle near where he spawns, and just afk fight him. He will put an extra detrimental on you that does additional damage, but just heal through it.

Named 3 - So'Valiz
    Strat - Same as solos, click the claws in Mirrored patterns.
    Alternate Strat - Turn off all move behinds/melee range etc, have everyone follow one toon (Bard), pop equillibrium/Veil of Notes etc, click all the claws. Get rez, repeat. Fighter never dies so mob always stays on them.
    OgreBot: Campspot everyone except for 1 person (tank, IMO). Do a 'set up for'. This moves everyone to the 'middle' area (will likely aggro).
    At 95% he says he wants to play his game. It's random which one comes first. So wait until you see which side has to be mirrored. Now take your tank to the claw that is ALREADY DOWN. Run up beside the claw that is down and hit 'special_zonespecific'. You will get a message in OgreConsole to confirm it worked.
    This will send your bard to the other side automatically, to mirror what you are doing.
    For the first round, as soon as your bard clicks, you can get your group back together.
    Lets pretend the NORTH was where your tank went, and SOUTH is where your bard went. This means the next round it is reversed. What I do, is do a change campspot so my GROUP is now very close to the NORTH area. This is because I want my bard in heal range.
    As soon as he says he wants to play his game again, start running your tank across to his side. When the claws go down (2 this time), run beside each one and hit special_zonespecific. You can do this in rapid succession. You do not have to worry about waiting for the bard to finish each one, he knows to finish the one he's on first.
    As soon as you've clicked them all on your tank, you can start running your tank towards your group. Once the bard is done, you can then move the group to the opposite side (where your tank just was, again, this is to keep heals around the bard while he clicks).
    Rinse and repeat until the mob is dead.
    Note: When you are clicking on your tank, try to do it in a fashion that won't get your bard stuck, because he's going to run directly from 1 claw to the next. What I do, is when I'm done clicking on my tank, I'll switch over to watch the bard to make sure he doesn't get stuck (happens pretty rarely).

Named 4 - Xuzl
    Strat - Camp spot group between the vents (Tank included). Pause DPS class, go onto flaming vent to port up top. Burn down the obsidian shards dead. Burn named.
    When people get the debuff 'Sulfur Cloud' and can't cast, take them to a sword that is clickable, and click it. This will remove it.

Named 5 - Sol Ro/Avatar of Sun
    Strat - Sol Ro - Tank/Spank. Move behind when casting Nova.
    Strat - Avatar - Tank/Spank. Move behin when casting Nova. [DPS Check to kill it within 5 mins or something, wasn't hard]. [Optional - Set up auto target to kill the floaty balls that come in. They give him 1.0 AA Multiplier up to 10].
    I believe they changed Avatar of the Sun to 3 minutes to kill.
    OgreBot: Once in the room, do a 'set up for'. It will hop everyone to the middle platform. If you are not close enough to the starting spot, it will give you a waypoint where you should be and then you can do a new set up once there.
    You can campspot everyone (tank included) in the MIDDLE of the platform. I personally do my tank on the 'other' side of the named, so the group has his back. But try to stick to as center of the platform as possible. His KB is moot because campspot won't let you die.
    If you have a ranged DPS, you can disable his campspot and manually hop him to a platform. This will give him max fervor (600'ish). You just have to watch because throughout the fight the little pads will start flashing and drop. When this happens, jump back to the main platform and wait for the little pad to come back up, then jump back.
    If you are failing the DPS check on Avatar try this.
    During the Sol Ro part, 'show uplink' and disable 'named CA' and 'named debuff'. (Assuming you have all your ascension set up as named CA, this should disable them all). The Sol Ro part is NOT timed.
    At 90% when Sol Ro starts talking, target yourself, and re-enable named ca/debuff. Target Avatar of Ro, and your guys should blow him the fuck up (remember, if you have a ranged DPS, make sure he is on the small pad, if you run a melee like a swashbuckler, you're fucked).
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  13. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Solusek Ro's Tower: Radiance [Event Heroic]
  14. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Reserved
  15. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Reserved
  16. Cheesy

Cheesy Well-Known Member

Personal notes on this zone;

Named Deathbone -
    Spawned by - Killing all trash.
    Strat - Cure trauma, kill 10 adds to drop increments per add (Spawn 1 at a time), kill named. (Each player death adds another increment again).
    Auto target on adds. (They stop spawning when named reaches 0 increments)

Named The Carrion Walker -
    Spawned by - Killing the pus puddles (You can ignore the adds from them, they depop).
    Strat - Kill adds to lower increments again (Spawn 2 at a time), Use auto target again.
    3 Uncurable curses land on a random toon at once (Heart, Stomach, Brain) - You have to right click and cancel these in order according to what Orb is up at the time. Until scripted, Alt Tab to character, look for orb, cancel curse 1, repeat for 2, cancel curse 3. Repeat till fight is over.

Named; Grimror -
    Strat - First 2 mins of fight he appears to spawn lots of skeletons from portals that path to him. Not sure I dealt with them correctly, just ignored them.
    After finished his skeleton stuff, has Increments again, kill adds (Auto target yay) in 3's.
    Will cast uncurable curses on group members, and text emote like "Grimror's flesh turns XYZ". One person in group will have curse with same name as the XYZ.
    Person with matching curse, must click the matching dead worm to remove curse.

General notes - Very boring zone. Set up an autotarget list for the adds during named fights. Fair amount of trash you have to kill.

Difficulty wise, very easy. Script fails just extend fights, rather than wipes. No real damage on group.
  17. Cheesy

Cheesy Well-Known Member

Curses must be cured in the order they landed. Priests cure curse will reset instantly after each successful cure. When they all reapply again, just cure in same order. Personally i just wrote order in group chat, and manually cured with a healer in order each time.

Appears to be you kill one of the adds when it's leached onto someone and it clears. But far easier to ignore and burn nameds.

Kill the adds first, and move away from them. Their corpses give off an AoE snare. After that just joust between 2 points.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  18. Eyedea

Eyedea Active Member

Only been in there once, but IIRC the first set of adds either add a dmg reduction or increase the increments for the second wave of adds you have to kill if they reach him. They have very low hp's though, I just set up auto target and planted group on named.
  19. Eyedea

Eyedea Active Member

Plane of Disease: The Source [Heroic]

Blighthorn - Clear trash to spawn named
    Has knockback/stun, spawns adds that give him DR while up, also has uncurable det on one person who has to be 15m away when it expires.

Rancinie - Clear trash around the diseased water to spawn, has a pretty nasty knockback/stun. Suppose to click the spores like in the solo version. Emotes "Pus seeps out of Rancine" and gets a 75% DR, falls off when you get the second emote "Rancine's puss bubbles recedes". I'm sure its tied to the spores and lesion of doom adds that spawn, but wasnt interested in all that running around and getting stuck. I just tucked up against something to avoid my group flying and killed him.

Gryme - Tank and Spank. Its a dps check I imagine, has a buff that increases dr/strikethrough and makes him hit harder? 2% per stack. So Id imagine at 50 stacks he would be immune and cause for wipe/evac.

Darwol & Wavadozzik - I kill Darwol first (go left). Tank and spank, you'll just have to collect barrells from under water. When he messages "Darwol Adan prepares to devour the souls of his enemies!" drop a barrell at his feet and kill it. Rinse and repeat each messsage. Pretty sure they are time based as I only have to place two before hes dead. You're instantly ported to the other side to kill Wavadozzik when he dies, pew pew on spider until the Archnae nests on the four pillars around the outter part of the pool he is in spawns. Then just drag him killing them. This side of the fight would be simple but its bugged, somebody always gets stuck in the "nothing" when you port over and its super fun when both healers are stuck... Also, one player gets a uncurable about casting 7 abilities and even when you get the message "Seven Fangs Curse has been lifted upon casting your 7th spell." It stays on you and eventually you die.

Bhaly Adan & Disease - Pull Bhaly, there are 4 orbs around the room. You'll need to right click each one of the "infected microbes" they respawn and you'll have to click them again, with more people each time as they get stacks. Kill him while they're down pulling around the room. I always pull him back up the ramp when hes close to dead to kill Disease right after. Not sure if the micro's continue for the second named. Seems to have quite a few less hp's. Also get emotes about king's ransom, think you have to kill the primordial adds that join the fight to avoid somebody dieing.
  20. Cheesy

Cheesy Well-Known Member

Leashing appears fixed now, just have to move betweeen the Golems.

It appears the intentional strat is to split tank them, a distance apart (30-40m) and burn down whichever takes damage. If they are split, the aoe does near no damage. However, it's a total pain in the arse.
    What I did note, is the nameds do there barrier switch at around 95/90/75/75/50/50/25/25 - With this in mind, if you take your time, you can just have stuff up to survive and stack them up. I did it with using Equillibrium + normal wards. Wait till the effect lands and instantly hit Equillibrium, and it'll get you through each one.
    If your DPS is high, you will likely have to sit around not doing much for a bit till it comes back up if you don't have another group DR or save. (Or follow the script).
  21. Cheesy

Cheesy Well-Known Member

If lacking DPS, the key is when his increments start building, use a bunch of stuns on the named. You'll get green messages about him being exposed or something. Right click him and he'll drop his increments. Didn't seem a 100% reliable mechanic but allowed me to kill it with bad dps.

For low DPS groups, make an auto target macro to target 'cultist'. If you don't, any of these engaged with the fight will AoE heal. You need to make sure when the cultist drops below 25% you Dispell it, or you will die to Kings Ransom.
    Microbes continue during the 2nd named, need to remove them to damage him.
  22. Cheesy

Cheesy Well-Known Member

Named 1 - Fixit Microtock v1
    Strat - DPS it, when he says Back Away, back away. Have a buff on him (First in window, red background) that requires dispelling. Also appears to have a tank frontal.

Named 2 - Fixit Microtock v2
    Strat - DPS it, tank frontal, didn't seem to do much else that I noticed. Dispell.

Named 3 - Fixit Omegatock
    Strat - DPS it. Don't stand in fire. Tank frontal. Dispell.

General notes -
    To start zone, clear trash and pick up the energy cells. Use them on Fixit at start of zone continuously until he goes aggro. Pain in the ass to do in all honesty. Trash respawns if you run out.
    Before door to final named is a ring event of about 8 waves of trash, it's super fun, honest. [/s]
    As a zone it didn't seem overly difficult, just a bit annoying.

Named 1 - Arkose
    Strat - Kind of unkown, appears to have a buff on him pre-pull which identifies 4 'stones' to click. Click these 4 stones during fight to drop his DR.
    What I did - Messed up stones, camp spotted in centre and killed it through 75% DR while I made a sandwich.

Named 2 - Frostward
    Notes - Make sure when reaching this named, you pick up one of the floating ice ball things on way across, 1 on tank is plenty.
    Strat - 3 Braziers on the platform, you have to Light these using the thing you picked up. (Simple right click on brazier). These give you warmth and protect you from a fail effect uncurable.
    Each Brazier can only be lit if the wind is blowing a certain direction, otherwise it instantly cancels. (SE brazier works with NE wind, NE brazier works with SE wind).
    Named will cover himself in ice, dispell to remove it. (50% DR + other stuff).
    Named also spawns adds, they die super quick and are clicky for some reason (I ignored that entirely as only realised on last add).

Named 3 - Oveld Stormwalker
    Notes - Funnest fight all expac so far for me. Fire <---> Ice. Earth <---> Wind.
    Strat - Tank him in middle of room (Yay KBs). Will spawn a rod of storms every now and again, gives him 10% DR. Burn them down. Will cast a storm on himself, either of Fire, Ice, Wind or Earth. You need to kill the Opposite add. (IE if he casts Fire storm, kill Ice Add). Killing the add creates a whirlwind that you run named through and he drops his storm. Rinse/Repeat till dead.

General notes -
    At start of zone, to kill trash you need to have 1 person standing in each quicksand circle. Kind of painful to set up especially as there are whirlwinds with knockbacks.
    This zone is horrific for trash. Everything has a KB and you are on platforms so much. Very easy to look away for a second and be dead unless fully camp spotted.
    Trash & navigating round zone makes it a total pain in the ass, but the nameds are generally easy loot. I will be doing once a week for weekly and not much more.
  23. larrydoyle

larrydoyle Senior Member

Plane of Innovation: Masks of the Marvelous [Heroic]- Tier 1
    Named: Gearclaw the Collector
    "Some people have said he starts hitting really hard after 25%."
    If you only have 1 healer, I found interrupting/stun/stifling helped reduce spike damage and made kill much easier.
  24. appleuser

appleuser Well-Known Member

You're supposed to let your power drain so you can be cured. I tried toggling sprint but it was too much of a pita so just ressed the dead as needed. The sun disc message allows one player to run to one of the pools and drop their sundisc into the lava to get rid of his dmg reduction increments.
  25. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Negative. I figured it out, will explain when I get a minute... heading out the door.
    Well that's good to know.
  26. appleuser

appleuser Well-Known Member

I'd been having a repeated issue on Rallius Rattican that whoever in my group got ported was aggroing all the bats the second they ported onto the island and every pull was a wipe. With Nonebox's help in irc we figured out it is the Zerker group buff Battle Coordination proccing. I cancelled this buff and no more aggro! Thought anyone else running a Zerker might find this useful.
  27. Cheesy

Cheesy Well-Known Member

Ran this zone again for weekly, paid attention to named this time. Before pull, observe which 4 stones he paths too. These are the ones you need to click during the fight. Just note them down, then when he gets buff, click 1 with whoever looted trash items.

Hopefully zone will be a piece of cake and nice and quick once Kannkor adds a "Set up for" command to do the sandstorm trash things at start.... :D
  28. Multicharacter

Multicharacter Senior Member

The first time I did Manaetic Behemoth it went along with no problems, but ever since then he keeps healing (even when I turn off all abilities that summon time limited pets since those seem to trigger his 10% heal if he kills them) even when not killing, and slowly gains increments of 1s and 0s until he gets 7 and then he's immune to all damage. I've tried turning off all ascension abilities, turning off all high DPS (as I read it was DPS spikes that cause him to gain increments), but no matter what I do he gains 7 increments and goes immune. Edit: Even tried doing him with just a tank and healer, no way that was more DPS than I had with a full group when doing him successfully previously, and yet he still got 7 increments. Bugged then?
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  29. Godelpus

Godelpus New Member

Finally got the resolve to try Radiance, but haven't got a clue with Cinder. I can see he has a buff that decrements from 10 and we get an effect that increments. Can't see any clue as to what to do though; no pop up messages, no effects to cancel, no emotes and no clickies in zone. Anybody got any hints with this?
  30. GamerMac

GamerMac Member

OgreBot: When the mobs go immune, OgreBot will target the one not immune. Feel free to change your target as you see fit after.

OgreBot: Campspot, then 'Set up for'. Will spread everyone out.

When I Campspot and do 'Set up for' with the name of the Mob, the group isn't doing anything. No jousting, no moving, no curing...
    It has worked in the last two expac's, I may have a setting changed or something, but Grind Options is selected.
  31. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Could you list the name you use for each of the "setup for" commands?/ I'm using
    Code (Text):
    -SetupFor All ???
    but I can't seem to get the Clockwork Scrounger setup to work
  32. Random

Random New Member

just type "set up for" without a name. Whereas it used to be "set up for Fuzzypanda" it is now just "set up for."

I usually hit cs-dft and then type in "set up for" when I am close to where the name is. Some names don't have/need a set up.
  33. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

A lot of code is still on the development server. I've been tweaking the new nav lib daily, so I didn't want to push it to live until I got everything all worked out. I plan on pushing it to live here soon.
    But as Random said, with PoP, I've removed the need for a name. All that has to happen, is you be within a range (usually 100 meters) of the named, and do a 'set up for', and it will recognize which named you mean.
    On live, there is a bug that prevents the MCP "SetUpFor___" from working. But you can make an OgreConsole button with:
    Code (Text):
    !c
    -raid
    Set up for
    Which will work.
    Alternatively, you can load off the development server so the MCP SetUpFor button works.
    https://wiki.ogregaming.com/eq2/index.php/RevisionHistory#Development_Build_release
    Link in there at the top which tells you how to switch to the development server.
  34. Multicharacter

Multicharacter Senior Member

Look at what 4 rocks he walks to before you engage, those are the ones you click. If you click any of the others then that's the fail condition.
  35. Frawg

Frawg Member

This X-Pack we appear to get alot of the Blue box pop-ups , where we need to choose an option in the box, it would be great is "Opt_1,Opt_2, ECt... Ect" worked for this box as well
  36. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Can you be more specific on what kind of box do you mean? A screen shot of it would be great, and/or where I can reproduce it.
  37. Random

Random New Member

i'm guessing he's talking about storm chase where you have to click that you want to travel to the ice area and then thunder area...respectively.
  38. Frawg

Frawg Member

What random said is exactly what I'm talking about, I don't know if that's possible. I Probably should have posted it some where else , I was in the event heroic just thinking "Gawd this is annoying!" While I had this page open :p. It's on the quest line a lot also.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  39. Frawg

Frawg Member

As for this fight, Separating them lowered it to a point that I was not getting one shotted (My conj tanking on one side and my tank on the other) , I was dying about 1.5-2 min at 130-140 mil HPS. It was my impression that they needed to be separated, however, now I believe you have to DPS the non-stone skin one and that the other one has some sort of reflect style mechanic when separating them I was just cutting down on the DPS occurring on the stone-skinned one at any given time.
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  40. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Try this:
    MCP -> ReplyDialog
    Parameters:
    all
  41. oldrelic

oldrelic New Member

Having a heck of a time in this xpak. Not a fan. Got through T1 zones, event heroics except for Bastion of Thunder: Storm Chase. got through 1st part, not sure how. stuck on Arkose. Any word on when this zone will be scripted? also, any help on Arkose with a med equipped / light on dps at the moment group? Know the 4 stones to click. getting thrown, die, too far away from healer, thrown over edge, etc.
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  42. Frawg

Frawg Member

Oldrelic, for that one camp spot will bring them back to where they are kicked from (I also believe it can be interrupted but don't quote me). If you take the mob outside of the circle it will start hitting harder, so keep him in the middle. I noticed it was hitting hard at first but as I got more gear it was more manageable. I have NEVER utilized a second healer in three years but, this x-packs random one-shots has caused me to start utilizing a second healer (Fury) in place of my troub.
  43. oldrelic

oldrelic New Member

Thx Frawg, I actually am using 2 healers. but all are mid geared, and just 1 toon is putting out really good dps. I was camping them in the middle, but was moving around close to the edge of the circle, perhaps that was it. i'll keep trying.
  44. Random

Random New Member

for that fight, I recommend watching which 4 stones he paths to. run into the middle of the room and CS your group. then, tab over to whoever you are going to run around to click the stones (I use my bard) and pause that guy. when you see him go immune (a yellow/cross looking buff in his window), click on one of the 4 stones. I then run over to the next stone i'm going to click and get ready to click...and lather, rinse, repeat. btw I only run one healer and have cleared all the zones but radiance & monolith (i'm just not fast enough to click those damn teeth).
  45. Random

Random New Member

this worked great.
  46. Frawg

Frawg Member

I cant kill Stoneskin and Healer mob in Torden. Gave it a solid try yesterday and was wiping around 140 mil HPS. My next pull I intend to stop DPS every couple of percent, it appears the Incoming damage may be % based.
  47. GamerMac

GamerMac Member

OK... I should apologize first... But as stated before I suck.
    Any hints on Rattican? I can pull him.. but the instant the group member goes flying in the air.. it pulls half of the bats.
  48. Cheesy

Cheesy Well-Known Member

Don't camp spot, use No-Move, and keep an eye out on which toon gets detriment. Tab to them, wait for KB and then manually move them back during KB.
  49. Oren

Oren Member

I ended up not separating them.

On pull they are both damageable. The crazy crushing AE comes in whenever eaither one of them hits 91, 71, 51, 31, or 11%. They also take turns being immune to damage after they trigger their AE.

You will want to be very deliberate with how and when you push them over the thresholds.

Things to NOT do:

1. Dont push both of them over 90 at the same time. You will get wrecked with both sets of AEs (each mob triggers it at 91%)
    2. Dont burn them so fast that you keep getting the AE one after the other.

Things to DO:

1. Slow your DPS the fuck down.
    2. Push Mob# 1 to 91, have DRs and wards and heals running.
    3. Survive the first AE.
    4. Wait until all of your heal/ DR related stuff is back up, and push Mob# 2 to 91.
    5. Wait until all of your heal/ DR related stuff is back up, and push Mob# 1 to 71.
    6. So on, so forth.

I did it with a solo defiler, so it is doable. You have to be patient... it was a very long and boring fight, as I ended up turning several of my character's CA's and Named CA's completely off to ensure that i wasnt burning them down before i wanted to.

P.S. I tried:
    1. Separating them as well (mobs @ 30 meters apart) and it made absolutely no difference with how much their AE was hitting for.
    2. Separating my group (everyone 15-20 meters apart in a large circle, with healer in the middle to reach everyone). That also made no difference in how much the AE hit for.

GL
  50. oldrelic

oldrelic New Member

I tried for 3 days on Storm Chase; Akros. Racked up 20% debt/day, which is fine. Just not fast enough, geared enough and too old to do this zone and any T2's i'd imagine going forward w/o help of a script. Will wait for them to become available. Thx for the help everyone
  51. Cheesy

Cheesy Well-Known Member

Farm T1's for all the upgrades you can get, especially the crafted stuff. You'll notice dramatic dps improvements even with small potency gains.
  52. Random

Random New Member

This is by far the best strategy...outside of just burning him down before the first person gets punted up.
  53. Godelpus

Godelpus New Member

Are you using a zerker tank? If so turn off Open Wounds as it procs a blue aoe for all your group, so this agroes the bats when your ported toon lands on the tump.
  54. Random

Random New Member

I park my crew on the little island and "no-move". I then use my scout to grab the spores, pacify 6 bats, and the use evade to pull the name and run back. once I get back with the rest of my group, I tab to my tank and burn the name. using a scout's evade might help w/not pulling the name.
  55. Frawg

Frawg Member

There appears to be a potency Debuff, So 1k Potency is alot more then what it seems.
  56. GamerMac

GamerMac Member

I was using spore on 3 bats, then pulling with ranger's hawk.. it seemed to work ok. I figured out the No Move part, I will try the Open Wounds, because yeah.. which ever toon hit the middle it was pulling the bats before they got the bounce in the air.

Thanks guys.. appreciate the help. For a small community, you guys are much better help than normal forums.
  57. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Just patched and added this to the notes above for Rallius Rattican
    OgreBot: Collect 3 biles on your BARD. Campspot, then 'Set up for'. Specific positioning and the BARD will automatically pull for you.
    People will handle the port automatically.

After you collect the biles, it's basically a 1 button afk fight now.
  58. larrydoyle

larrydoyle Senior Member

59. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

I did that zone a few times early in the xpac, I'm surprised people are wanting it scripted vs some of the other fights/zones.

I just kept OgreFollow on, and moved when the red circles spawned. I'll go back there when I can and see if I can determine a safe location(s) to script it.
  60. Cheesy

Cheesy Well-Known Member

Claws mob in Sol Ro 2 Pleaseeeeeeee
  61. Random

Random New Member

This + 1
  62. Cheesy

Cheesy Well-Known Member

Named 1 - Jiva
    Strat - Stand 1 character on each of the raised platform things where ghost gargoyle thing appears, go afk.

Named 2 - Estryxia
    Strat - Appeared to be tank & spank, died exceptionally quickly and not sure how/why.

Named 3 - So'Valiz
    Strat - Same as solos, click the claws in Mirrored patterns.
    Alternate Strat - Turn off all move behinds/melee range etc, have everyone follow one toon (Bard), pop equillibrium/Veil of Notes etc, click all the claws. Get rez, repeat. Fighter never dies so mob always stays on them.

Named 4 - Xuzl
    Strat - Camp spot group between the vents (Tank included). Pause DPS class, go onto flaming vent to port up top. Burn down the obsidian shards dead. Burn named.

Named 5 - Sol Ro/Avatar of Sun
    Strat - Sol Ro - Tank/Spank. Move behind when casting Nova.
    Strat - Avatar - Tank/Spank. Move behin when casting Nova. [DPS Check to kill it within 5 mins or something, wasn't hard]. [Optional - Set up auto target to kill the floaty balls that come in. They give him 1.0 AA Multiplier up to 10].
  63. Frawg

Frawg Member

I am no longer utilizing a bard as of last week, I switched him out for a fury, I would love for some sort of system built into the settings if you are going to utilize the bard to go click claws or something, that allows me to flag another toon to do that. :). I am not worried about the Plane of Disease pull, more so the sol-ro clicky parts. (I understand if it cant be done)

That aside

For Estryxia: There are rings wrapped around two columns, they start center, you kill him on opposite sides of the fire wall to keep them even to avoid the damage (whichever side of the wall you kill him on the column will move up or down if you kill him on the same side to many times and the rings disappear the damage starts. That being said, it is possible to just heal through it, the damage is not impossible.

For Xuzl: I pulled the adds with my tank, to assure only he got the curse, and killed the rocks up top with my ranger, after that there's some sort of mechanic to click the swords but, like above you can just tank and spank and heal through it.

For Sol Ro: I was tabbing between my toons (whom I had on no move) to jump off platforms as they were flashing. Cheesy are you saying I would have been fine just sitting on the middle platform?
  64. Cheesy

Cheesy Well-Known Member

I sat on platforrm with Defiler/Inq and didn't spike below 90% HP once. Just dodged Nova as that was a KB.
  65. Random

Random New Member

So who has an easy way to do the claws?
  66. Frawg

Frawg Member

@Random , Right now you have to actually follow the script is the best way ive seen it done. If you have a Hot Healer, if you get to a point you cant remember, you can just click EVERY CLAW until its done for those intervals but whomever clicks the wrong claw will take 60% Dmg every 2 seconds, so not recommended with a chain healer.
  67. Random

Random New Member

Got it, thanks. I’m was more of looking for an easier way to do the claws. I haven’t figured out an easy way to identify the claws on one side and then mirror them on the other...in 30 seconds. I thought about mapping them out in ppt, printing them before I do the zone and then rapidly marking them down for he true side to allow a faster mirroring on the other side.
  68. Frawg

Frawg Member

Instead of trying to remember all the claws that are down. I do numbers in my head, always starting at the same spot and working around.

For example, if Four claws are down (I always start at 9`oclock) , Ill remember something like 12211. That means starting at the 9`oclock, going clockwise, I click 1, Skip 2, Click 2, Skip 1, Click 1. If I try to remember all the locations I mess up every time. It is kinda hard to remember the last two regardless though.

Im sure @Kannkor will have an easier way in no time though.
  69. Cheesy

Cheesy Well-Known Member

Anyone know the 'intended' strat for the last named in Monolith?

1st time I did it, had 1 toon KB'ed and died, then tanked/spanked while moving behind - Ended up with about 300 increments to kill Avatar
    2nd time - No KB's, ended up with about 150 Increments, but got an achievement for leaving 4 light rays up or something.

DPS check on 2nd one was a bit too close for comfort.
  70. Godelpus

Godelpus New Member

I managed this fight once and it took me 3 hours, always screwed up the last set of 6 claws - haven't been back since as the loot wasn't worth the pain. Anyway, I did it by camping 5 of my group near one of the claw rings, then putting my dirge on pause and camping him near the other set. I then use my coercer and dirge to either do the clicking or to relay to the other which claws need clicking; the rest of the group beats on the named. The mirror image is the biggest headache, was so much easier before they changed it. probably won't do this again until it's scripted, so +1 to putting this fight high on the priority list :))
  71. larrydoyle

larrydoyle Senior Member

Note: I couldn't for the life of me, how to get him exposed to get rid of his increments. I was casting stuns manually etc.
    I self targeted for 30-60 seconds (doing no damage/spells to him at all), then when I targeted him again, I got like 20 exposed messages, and I removed all his stacks. You can do this when he hits 50 stacks.

I'm having no luck getting him to become "exposed". I've tried stunning/interrupting/stifling him on all my toons, and I've tried turning of all dmg (confirmed in ACT and by ensuring he has no dots/debuffs on him) and the above does not seem to work. I don't have the DPS to burn him before 50 increments. Anybody find a reliable way to make the expose mechanic work?
  72. GamerMac

GamerMac Member

I am in the same boat as Larry.... I get him to 33-35%, at that point he is getting close to 50. I am not getting the exposed either.
    I tried pausing DPS for a minute or so.. nothing.
  73. Tantroth

Tantroth Active Member

For Gryme, I still don't know what we did to get him exposed, only gotten him once. Darwol, easiest way we found to do it was pre-stage the barrels, then pull him to a barrel and fight there. Move the barrel an inch once he emotes, blow up the barrel, and continue fighting. Wazza whatever, the arachnae nests all spawn at once when they do spawn, so just kill them all then focus on the named.
  74. Cheesy

Cheesy Well-Known Member

For Darwol, you can place the barrels in advance. They are immune to all damage until directly targetted. Place it asap with bard or something, tab to it when emote appears, repeat until dead.

Gryme is to do with stuns, if you use Expose Weakness on him during fight, it says he is exploitable with stuns or similar.
  75. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

I had a theory, and I believe Pork confirmed it.
    The problem is the mob goes stun immune. You need to knock him down. There are a few abilities that will do this, however they will NOT do it if he is stunned immune. So my 'don't dps him for 30-60s' then try again, would have been a random 'a KB ability hit him as the first stun'.

I do still think there is more to it than this... I think it's bugged and if he's stun immune he just doesn't give the message, but may still actually be exposed.
    But.. if you're having issues, self target, pause a toon with a kb, and wait for the stun immune to go away, and try to do a kb. See what happens.