Discussion in 'OgreBot' started by Kannkor, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

[Update]: All services have been moved to the new server and all services are up and working.

My primary server is down again, and it's blocking all payments from being processed on my end (the payments still go through, but no sub time is added).

If you are having any subscription issues, email me and I can take care of it.

I'm working on switching it off right now, I was hoping to do this when it came back up but at this stage it's been 2 days.
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  2. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Minor update:
    I've switched the paypal link has been changed to the secondary server. It is now processing payment notifications done since the downtime (the 9th). Note: Paypal handles all the actual payments, and the actual payments are processed fine, these are just the notifications from paypal, which sends you an email. Again, these are not payments, just that my server has added subscription time to your account. You can always double check your paypal to confirm.

Edit: I want to add, any payments in the last 2 days that never got processed by the primary, are still trying to be sent to the primary server. I can't find a way to have these sent to the new server, until paypal stops trying to send them (I think it's 72 hours?).

The secondary server can now patch also. Unfortunately a new .dll is required so it knows it can patch. I'll have a link to the new .dll once it's ready for testing. Once the now old server (the one that is currently down) comes back online, I can upload the new dll there and anyone who didn't switch, will be switched over automatically.

The wiki/forums won't be moved over at this very moment. That is a big longer of a process, and not a priority (vs having the authentication and patching server online).

More to come...
    If you are having any sub issues from these past days, email me and I'll get them fixed manually ASAP.
  3. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

[Deleted - Removed URL to test dll as it's no longer needed]
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  4. Zplayer

Zplayer Member

Hi Kannkor,

Just checking, seems like your Wiki and other servers are still down after a week or so. Did you move sites and I need to update my URL or is this still a work in progress. I'm worried that you may be closing shop, I hope not since your tools are amazing!
  5. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

My host is still down, we've been moving the services to my new host. Just takes time. The authentication and patching server, and all the paypal links got moved last night.
    The wiki and forums are up next. You shouldn't need a new URL, as I've already changed the DNS entries to point to the new server (that's why you're getting a random error on wiki/forums, they aren't set up yet).
    Pending time to install everything, any issues, I'm expecting all services to be fully restored by the weekend.

I'm not closing up shop. I'm still actively coding things into the bot every week. Added a few new set up fors and added a ton of support for solo zones just this week.
    Zplayer and appleuser like this.
  6. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Update: All services have been moved to the new server and are up and running.

If anything isn't working for you, please let me know what.
    Because it was just a dns entry update, everyone is automatically using the new server, there is nothing to download.
    Zplayer and appleuser like this.
  7. Notme180

Notme180 Active Member

When will your wiki be back up?
  8. Cheesy

Cheesy Well-Known Member

9. Notme180

Notme180 Active Member

Thanks … that works!!!