Discussion in 'Scripts' started by frbyles, Nov 18, 2012.

1. frbyles

frbyles Member

i would like to make a pvp bot with ipc for my damage dealers and a logi mode for my logi toons all this would be a 10 man gang or smaller

basically what i would like to do is add gaurdian mode from evebot into YAMFA and make it all play nice together ie me target would ipc to everyone but those that i have in gaurian mode
  2. frbyles

frbyles Member

Ok im working on yamfa ive added a few new features and a button or two thanks to vendan and stealthy for helping me out btw the file is the 6.0kb file since idk how to remove the 5.9kb one :( GOODSHIT TOO .Few new Features.JPG download the files not the zips the files have been corrected put these in a new folder named YAMFA which goes in your scripts folder undock run close rerun and everything should show up in your settings folder for all your charachters

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  3. frbyles

frbyles Member

Ok im working on yamfa again .Ive added a Support for (""reactive armor hardeners and ancillary shield booster"") i would add ancillary armor reps but have u looked at the stats on em ?? UHH absolute shit they are and you dam sure dont wanna pvp with the shittiest mods u can manage to fit to a ship lol. View attachment 1857 download the file put the folder YAMFA in your scripts folder undock run by typing "run yamfa" close it by hitting the X and all your toons should now have a settings file show up in your folder .Select the toon you want to use to control them all with and in his setting file change his main weapon from(( Hurt to MasterWeapon ))and retype run yamfa and you should be all set . test on a rats or something to make sure everything will work

View attachment 6-17-13YAMFA.zip
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  4. frbyles

frbyles Member

Last edited: Jun 21, 2013