Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Katnipthief, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Katnipthief

Katnipthief New Member

Trying to get set up with Isxri. I have innerspace installed, and ran the console to install the DLL file. In the part where it asks me for login, I put the wrong info in there and now its saved..

How do I clear that out from the console so i can try again with the correct info?
  2. otistaylor

otistaylor Active Member

Open the location you installed your Innerspace. Open main innerspace folder look for the extensions folder and open it and edit ISXRI.xml. Open it with notepad ++ edit your login info save and close it.

I always keep a shortcut for the Innerspace folder on my desktop so I can get there quickly.
  3. Katnipthief

Katnipthief New Member

Thanks, that worked. Looked like it installed all the files, but when I type CB into the console nothing happens. Too much documentation is scattered into different corners of the site and hard to follow. Is there a place where all this is together in one place? I could probably troubleshoot better if I can actually find a good source to follow.
  4. Katnipthief

Katnipthief New Member

Ended up doing a clean install of isboxer (been using it for years with eq1) and I got futher this time. But had to email amadaeus because isxeq2 pops up for authentication and wont accept it even tho I know its correct. (was able to log into here just fine)