Discussion in 'OgreBot' started by larrydoyle, Jun 2, 2018.

1. larrydoyle

larrydoyle Senior Member

Apologies if this has been covered, but is there something that will autoconsume these for us?
  2. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Not yet. It's on my list to-do soon. Server issues set me behind, but I plan to work on it after I get balanced synergism up and working.
  3. larrydoyle

larrydoyle Senior Member

OK. 2 more things I noted raiding and trying to use MCP buttons for stuff.

First is if you have the new Etherial chest/shoulders, using the PoP_TempAdorns causes an error with them ... it thinks you are trying to infuse them. They can be adorned with the HP, Pot, CB items, but you have to do manually atm. Would be nice if they could be automatically adorned with that function.

Second is that using the Poison_AutoConsume with new poisons like Planar Marked Target works great with the "All" option on true scouts, but does not work on bards. I assume somewhere in the code you are checking to see if they are "scouts" or eligible to use poisons, and in the past bards could not but now can. So if you could revise that function to work on bards that also would be helpful.

Thanks!
  4. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

I'll have to look into this more once I get a chest or shoulders. I don't quite understand.

Use StatPotion_AutoConsume. Works fine as it doesn't have any 'scout' checking, it just goes based off what you want.
  5. larrydoyle

larrydoyle Senior Member

Just to help clarify. When you get the Etherial chest/shoulder, it is the "base" level. You then buy infusers that "level" that item up from level 1 to 5. Basically same concept as leveling your epic/upgradeable weapons, except you don't have to go into an instance to do it. However, the way you do it is to examine your item, and then it asks if you want to use the infusers you purchased. I'm assuming the routine you are using to apply the stat temp adorns must do an "examine" of the item, which causes it to trigger the dialog box asking if you want to use infusers (even if you have none in your bag unfortunately). So I think that is the root of the problem. Thanks.
  6. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

ahhh okay. Yes that would make sense. Have to examine the item in order to read the item to see if it has a temp adornment on it. I'll have to look at this when I get more time... quite annoying.