Stardogs Healbot available now

milamber

Looks cool!

Some things that might be cool to add.. just suggestions :)

1. Harvest toggle on/off and a master command to set it to on or off.
When On - it will help harvest nodes that the master is targeting.

2. A toggle to set commands to tells or group chat for each command. Or use uplink through a Master program.

3. The ability to create your own commands. Consisting of 2 fields - one being which words to listen for and the other being which command to use.

Blachawk

It occasionally goes astray and get confused as to which mob its fighting and often agroes yellows that would not ordinarily agro. I find that starting combat on the next mob tends to correct this behavior. Other than that its working great. Is the spell list dynamic? If so then it could easily be used with other classes as well. I haven't tried that yet.

Blachawk

Scratch occasional. If I start combat and there is a yellow mob in range. Healbot targets the yellow mob. If its close enough it pulls it if not then it runs away from me to the mob a short distance then comes back and I end up having to go kill it anyway to clear it. Still great but annoying. I am just allowing for it now but would be nice if it didn't happen.

Thanks

Stardog

Is it still doing that with the newest version?

I won't be able to test it for another day.
saturday will be Fix anything day for it.

Thanks

Blachawk

Sorry posted the response on the wrong thread. I am not sure which version I am working with at this point. When I downloaded today it says Version 1.0.0.0 but your thread shows 1.0.0.1. Maybe latest version isn't linked to the download or version info in exe is not incremented?

Thanks

jt3

When I speak to people in town (A guard for instance) it attacks or tries to? Any pointers? Thanks!

Shaba

Well I'm having an issue, but it's with 1.0.0.0

You have a newer version? It's not updated in your original post.

If 1.0.0.0 is the latest version, then the master commands tab does not save/load correctly. It will always shift the text boxes up one, and leave the lowest one blank, upon loading the settings.

jt3

aChallenged1 said:
Pause it, or even shut it down until you're out of town, perhaps?
Yea thats what I started doing. I also got the targeting yellow mob while fighting in the woods. Other than that its pretty keen.

Stardog

New features and update

FIrst off, Sorry that i have not been working on my healbot much as the MeleeBot has been consuming my free time. ( and XeonX's damn craftbot).

So the updates were not as frequent as i like, and i also messed up an upload.. so.... with that behind me.. The newest version is up,. 1.0.0.4

Some new things that were requested.
1) Primary focus on the Tank for healing.
I added a new function called healTank() that is called Right before the Standard Check everyone's health and heal routine.
2) More healing cycles.
I changed the healing pulse from once every 5 seconds to once every 2 seconds.
3) Ability to only heal and buff and NOT fight.
-_Check box on the main page now. that will do just this.
4) Freaky targeting of wierd mobs.
- I added an additional call to the assist Tank function prior to each Skill. This on my end seems to have fixed it, but please let me know if you run into an anomily.
5) Ability to not follow anyone whlie still performing everything else.
I added a check box on the main page that does this....

Fixes: Fixed the file saving, thanks for the info..

Once again, if you want anything ask me. if you find a bug, tell cybertech.. err i mean me.
Thanks

qlone1975

Is healer bot still being updated? if so i can't get it to follow my tank. I keep getting errors in istextwindow of "Unknown command 'target' over and over. and 'Unknown command 'VGexecute" 'Targeting ID 0' any help would be great if this is still being updated ofcourse.

thanks

abndrew82

I was using this yesterday and it worked great, for following my Monk around and assisting in combat and healing him.

The only thing I would like him to do is

Is there any plans to add in a function to make the heal bot harvest

I would like my cleric to assist me in harvesting, right now I do it with a hotkey I made and just hit on the other machine.

But would be lovely if the bot would do it on its own.

Thanks

dazed0119

Stardog, you still alive and Kiking out there?

Got a few issues I have noticed lately while trying to run this. Sometimes the healer just goes crazy and runs all over the place on his own. He just runs back and forth over and over, still trying to heal me and what not, but no clue why he is running around so much.

abndrew82

that is my plan for tonight or tomorrow morning

To see if they will run together, without any problems

Figure they should if I just make one not follow, but if both try to follow may cause an issue, but will see

Iremearde

theres an option with the assist bot to not have it auto follow but i'm not familiar with this scripts follow so i cant say which would be better.

abndrew82

Well they run together well, just need to get issue I am having with the Harvest Assist worked out.

Posted issue on that scripts thread.

Stardog

dazed0119 said:
Stardog, you still alive and Kiking out there?

Got a few issues I have noticed lately while trying to run this. Sometimes the healer just goes crazy and runs all over the place on his own. He just runs back and forth over and over, still trying to heal me and what not, but no clue why he is running around so much.
Fixed..Will post the fix sooner or later.. probably later. :)
i will get onto irc tonight and post a link.

Stardog

If you are going to use meleebot and healbot together as they were designed its best to have Meleebot be the controler.

abndrew82

Not sure if there is a way to get a bug output but I have an issue with the healbot in groups with more then just me

Not sure if it happens when just me and my cleric, but is very noticable other times.

He spams

summoning....

To the group like every 20-30 seconds, not sure what he is trying to summon or cast, but it makes the script really not usable for me when grouping with other people as hard to explain why my cleric keeps saying summoning.

It might do it when just me and my cleric me 2 boxing but never noticed it. And not as mcuh of an issue when jsut me there.

Any ideas

dazed0119

Yeah I get that on mine too. Just a minor annoyance when 2 boxing, but when grouping with others, pretty obvious after the 50th time ;o)

Stardog

have you set up your Tank, and Main assist...
have you set up the 4 strings. for buffing, and such?

It sounds like you have not set up a tank and main assist, OR..... You have not put anything in the text boxes for when you want to excecute commands.
So when you get any sort of group chat it thinks you are giving it secret commands.

For example, if you have the "Buff group" text box empty. then anytime there is a group chatter it will think your giving it a command.

If your not gong to use those features then put in something like blah gkarje1]39ria[8w4e5uau8ser1h345 in the field. something yo uwill never type.. and you won't see any messages.

Top Bottom