1. dturner9

dturner9 Active Member

Hey all,

Just a small problem I seem to be having and I was hoping to get some help here. I've just returned to Vanguard after closing my account about a year ago. I am on a new system (Vista 64) and did a fresh install of Vanguard, Innerspace and ISXVG.

I have followed the install steps of ISXVG and when i go to launch Vanguard it won't connect to the server (screenshot). I also tried launching the Station Launcher through Innerspace to see if that would work and it seems I get this error when Station Launcher trys to scan/patch Vanguard:

Unable to load network configuration from: http://lp2.patch.station.sony.com:7000/patch/lp2/vanguard/filesets.xml

Any idea's on what my solution maybe? Something to do with Sony's new launcher?

Attached Files:

2. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

You'll have to go to lavishsoft.com and talk to Lax about this...it's not an ISXVG issue, it's an innerspace issue.

I know that he has been working on it, but has not had a lot of success finding people to test the procedures that he thinks will fix it. If I remember correctlly, he thinks it's part of the microsoft compatability layer crap.
  3. invisiblemonster

invisiblemonster Member

I know this is in the wrong place, but did you ever find a solution for this? I am experiencing the same problem.
  4. dozzier

dozzier Active Member

Last edited: Jan 1, 2011