SVN Update Failed!

SymmetryS

I'm relatively certain this is happening because I'm not fully up to speed with Windows 8 yet. I'm getting "rror Working copy 'C:\Program...\Eq2Bot' locked and Attemt to write a readonly database. I've turned off the read only attributes for the folders and subfolders, but I keep getting this error.

Does anyone know how to make this work?

Thanks

Of course, as soon as I asked for help, I figured it out. Sorry. NooB is OH so appropriate for my tag.

Last edited:

xalpus

I'm relatively certain this is happening because I'm not fully up to speed with Windows 8 yet. I'm getting "rror Working copy 'C:\Program...\Eq2Bot' locked and Attemt to write a readonly database. I've turned off the read only attributes for the folders and subfolders, but I keep getting this error.

Does anyone know how to make this work?

Thanks

Of course, as soon as I asked for help, I figured it out. Sorry. NooB is OH so appropriate for my tag.
any chance you could post what you did to fix it i'm having the same issue

contra138

Don't mean to necro this post but this is the same problem I am having and I can't seem to fix it.. any help would be appreciated!!

I am also using windows 8.

when i try to update it it says:
Update
Working copy 'C:\Program Files (x86)\InnerSpace\Scripts\EQ2Bot' locked
sqlite[S8]: attempt to write a readonly database
Additional errors:
sqlite[S8]: attempt to write a readonly database
Please execute the 'Cleanup' command.

Then when i try the clean up command it tells me it failed due to the read only problem also.

I have tried to go in to the folder and UN-click the read only box but it doesn't work.

Thanks ahead of time for any help.

Last edited:

Amadeus

The Maestro
Staff member
The best thing might be to just rename your current directory, and redownload/recreate the directory completely. Then, you can copy over any custom files.

Scoops

It's likely a permissions issue. Either make sure you're an Administrator, or give yourself Full Control of that subdirectory (Properties -> Security tab in Windows Explorer).

Top Bottom