Discussion in 'OgreBot' started by eddie43302, Dec 9, 2013.

1. eddie43302

eddie43302 Active Member

Anyone else having target issues... I got all my guys on main tank but sometimes even when there on him they cant see what he is targeting and will not cast.. no its not a debuff or anything.,.
  2. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Generally happens when a mob does a force detaunt. If it happens, clear the target on your tank, and it should re-target and the world should be better.

Oddly enough, I haven't seen it this xpac at all, but it was quite apparent last xpac.
  3. Scoops

Scoops Active Member

I saw this strange behavior in Highkeep about a week ago, but didn't happen consistently to everyone in group. The tank was properly targeted but the implied target was blank, so they would not attack. I'd say it happened probably 5-6 times before I logged everyone out, shut down and restarted. Haven't had it happen since.
  4. Cheesy

Cheesy Well-Known Member

There is a quest in Highkeep that spawns adds on the group, however only those on the quest can kill them. If you picked it up on tank and nothing else, this could cause that. I think the quest is called Priorities.
  5. eddie43302

eddie43302 Active Member

ok thanks..and yes its high keep;..
  6. eddie43302

eddie43302 Active Member

Yea still having target issues on random toons.. if it happens I have to total close out the session and relog in cause no matter what the toon will not get focus back on the tank and seems to just to shutdown and become MRDD with no error or anything .. I have no idea what is causing this..