Discussion in 'Script Releases' started by amault, Apr 1, 2012.

1. amault

amault Member

Team Command v1.1.1.6

Team Command

• A single program to run multiple client bots on your local PC.
    • Uses remote from .Net to communicate between clients.
    • Uses profiles created easily using the team editor. Profiles are settings that include what clients will be teamed up, objectives that they will be preforming, and settings they will be using.
    • Objective is a system and station that the team will preform the task at. Each objective can be set to a specific length of time, at which point they will either repeat, move to the next objective, or shutdown.
    • Current support is limited to mining as types of objectives, and miner/hauler client objective tasks.
    • Hauler is only setup for on-demand jetcan cargo retrieval.
    • Miner has support for both solo and jetcanning.
    • Auto fleet setup is implemented and uses a client defined as the fleet boss to send out invites. The fleet boss needs to have the other clients added as contacts to work correctly.
    • Team Command also launches and runs each client bot and monitors for disconnects or window crashing, and quickly recovers clients back into what they were doing.
    • Multiple profiles can be loaded and ran at the same time, each profile can be ran or stopped individually.
    • And to top it off .. the source code and the program is free! (Although donations are appreciated! Many hours have been spent to bring this project to life...)

Personal Usage and Tips
    My personal use consistof high security mining with two miners and a hauler. My characters are limited so expansion of capabilities is set to what I can use at the moment. This does not mean the miner is a half ass setup.. both the miner and hauler bots are well defined in action and have been under constant testing for 2 months. So each of the botting profiles are consistent in what they do and how they do it. I simply cannot name off all the features included in the bots but most of the features you would expect from a mining bot or hauler bot are implemented.

Finally, the program runs well enough to be ran for hours, but there is still things needing to be implemented to improve the botting to a level that is usable while not having to worry about what is occurring. Slowly, this is becoming a reality but at this moment it just not at the point. A lot of time has been spent on the overhauling of communication between the server and clients, that the client code has been neglected for sometime. But with this newest release I feel the communication is at a point of stability to allow the continue expansion of the bot itself.

If you have questions, comments, or anything else.. just throw me a PM. And if find this program to be useful don't hesitate to reply with a thumbs up :)

Code (Text):

- Version 1.1.1.6 (7/15/2012)
            -Updated code for new inventory and windows.
            -Changed entity queries to a single call per pulse beat
            -Added startup check that closes assets/market windows
            -New UI Layout has been implemeneted for Command Center
            -    Clicking a profile name allows you to check details, pause/unpause the profile, or unload it.
            -    Details will show a popup window with objectives and clients, with additional information.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
  2. amault

amault Member

Team Command - Source

Team command is multiple projects all coded in VB.Net Using Express 2010

I release this code under do what you want with it but don't try to profit from it.

Updates will not be with binary releases. When certain "milestones" are reached, then I will uploaded new source code files.

Version 1.1.1.6 Uploaded

Attached Files:

3. amault

amault Member

Update Version 1.1.0

which is a big change from my last upload!

Below is a very... very short list of what was changed.

Code (Text):

-Coding has been cleaned up, server has been extracted from interface and is now its own class.
            -Botting methods have been moved into a class library, which also includes client data class and the isxeve class wrapper. This change makes future changes and additions easier to implement.

-Team command now supports multiple profiles.
            -A profile can be ran/stopped individually
            -Command Center button at the top will determine if any profile runs. If this button is red then nothing will run. This enables monitoring and evaluation of profiles.
            -team editor now displays possible systems and stations in suggestive mode using data loaded from EVEDB_StationID.txt (imported from EVEBot)

-objective timers have been replaced as a simple date comparing checks.

Many.. many hours spent, if you find it useful, donations are always nice!

And of course.. this project is not finished!! There will be bugs and there will be problems. But this release comes after many hours of testing, so don't worry to much.. the future will bring updates.. hopefully :)
  4. amault

amault Member

Uploaded v1.1.1.5
  5. amault

amault Member

I'm just posting this as a query of thought upon the eve users.

I've spent many months making this project for personal use, and seeing no other project similar I made it open to others.

I'd just like to ask if this is something people would be interested in using. My main objective was to make a mining team, which is now where the project stands.

But the project is centered around team based operations, and other behaviors could be implemented into a team. But I honestly don't want to spend time making additions to this if its not going to be used :)

Anyways, if you think its something worth continuing let me know, otherwise enjoy what it is now, I know I do.
  6. Tiberious

Tiberious Member

I can't speak to everyone here, but I and several others I know are using it. :) Thanks for the work!

What I know everyone would want from this is for the an Orca to be "USED AS" a Jetcan - FOR BOTH ICE AND ORE. There are programs out there for to use an Orca for Ice, BUT NOTHING FOR ORE.

This would solve most of the issues facing miners today - can flippers.
    Last edited: May 15, 2012
  7. amault

amault Member

Uploaded new release v1.1.1.6
  8. happel

happel Member

This looks great. Over the past few months I have been training up a few pilots for a multiboxing setup, but due to the miningchanges I'm considering training them into Hulks or Macks.

I currently still have 2 miners and an orca lying around doing nothing much of importance, so I'll definitely try this out later on this week once I buy and fit a couple of hulks. I'll report back how it goes.
  9. happel

happel Member

Been using this for a couple of days now and it makes managing a fleet of miners a lot more convenient. Having the ability to use an Orca as fleetbooster, drop-off point and hauler would be an amazing addition imho.
  10. Bishop97

Bishop97 Active Member

Been testing this today. Works well but can't figure out how to get the miners to jettison ore when full and have the hauler come pick it up. I've set up miner and hauler in the profile. Everyone fleets up, heads out to the fields, and fill their holds. But the hauler sits idle in the station. The miners dont jetcan..

Thoughts? Thinking cargo threshold value may be a culprit but not sure.

Thanks!