Discussion in 'Script Releases' started by tsumari, Sep 22, 2007.

1. tsumari

tsumari Active Member

The Superhauler Revision 'Orca'

Issue tracking page available at http://code.google.com/p/superhauler/

This hauler is based greatly off of the work of Amadeus and Teht. For it to work, you need to be in the same gang as the miner.

Create a bookmark to the station you wish to store your ore at (origin). You no longer need a bookmark for the system you are mining in.

run the script with the following syntax:
    run haul origin destination

http://superhauler.googlecode.com/files/haul.rar

SVN comments:
    Behold, the mighty return of the superhauler, now highly optimized for the Orca.

Pulses afterburners to warp faster.

Supports repping/tank.

Clears out cans as fast as it can, checks to see if it has caught up with the miners, and activates mindlinks if so.

Make a bookmark called Align that points to the stargate you exit the mining system from and the bot will use it to get out quicker.

Bot now has a basic GUI. Don't close it with the X on the top right for now, use the X in the top middle of the interface. I'm a GUI noob.

Attached Files:

• haul.rar
      File size:
      18.1 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  2. tsumari

tsumari Active Member

Superhaul 0.9 Rev 6

Auto detects group members to haul for and does a much better job at it. Give it a spin.

Also the most recent version will always be available via svn at:

http://superhauler.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ superhauler

(space needs to stay in)
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2008
  3. korbas

korbas Active Member

how do i update this from SVN, it asks me for a user name and password
  4. GliderPro

GliderPro Active Member

5. korbas

korbas Active Member

I was mining in a system with no station...plus i just updated today and now i get an error in evebot...i know it takes no time for them to fix, just something about an incomlete variable but i did notice that there was something in there now about a station in a different system..hopefully that will work. hard to find a system that isn't packed with people.
  6. tsumari

tsumari Active Member

Because the superhauler is unbeatable =) BTW I do update the script periodically but since it is on SVN I dont post it here. Feel free to check that link or use tortioseSVN to grab an updated copy.
  7. Horizon-tp

Horizon-tp Active Member

Directory in Evebot?

Does your script do in the main of a subdirectory?
  8. noquarter

noquarter Active Member

Lets say superhauler warps to the tank who is 160km away from the miners, will it try to burn towards the miners with the AB or just warp there?
  9. ZX9r

ZX9r Active Member

slacker I used your goole tracker not even a reply :)

found an issue
  10. tsumari

tsumari Active Member

You're the first person who has actually used the google page I made =). I did some work on the repper so that should be better and fixed a few misc issues. I can probably put in a check to see if a can is not getting closer when you try to tractor it and cause the bot to go to the next can, but no promises on a timeframe. The easiest fix is just to have one hauler per group =P
  11. ZX9r

ZX9r Active Member

LOL , no really LOL. Yeah i found if i watch it i can reset it. usually doing it for "fleet ops and I can run 2 haulers and watch TV then. Yeah just a check if can is not opened then x time then unlock and move on to the next. Now worried about the lost time, it just ends up sittign there now forever. I have noticed there is no "tanking" on the last build as well it use to run evebot for a basic tank.
  12. dew1960

dew1960 Well-Known Member

ok, so I type run haul/mine haul origin destination 100 100 - right?

The SVN changed the path I think, now there is a superhauler folder in there.

IS there any support to make the hauler salvage wrecks at the belt before loading up the ore and hauling it off (for each trip - possibly pause hauler if wrecks are on overview, salvage and loot wrecks, then resume hauler)?

IF you could make it do that, it would be even more awesome!
  13. Samum

Samum Active Member

I cant understand how this script works.
    I run it with parameters:
    haul/haul DropOfStation MiningSpot
    Ok, orca warp to system, where miner works, warp to him, loot all containers and waiting till cargo full. But ~ at 75-77k (my cargo is 81558) orca dont loot new cans. And dont return to station for dropoff.

Autopiloting to bookmark
    1 Miner Pilot
    2 Orca Pilot
    Is pilot on overview? TRUE
    Activating mindlinks!
    1 Miner Pilot
    2 Orca Pilot
    Autopiloting to bookmark
    - Warping to NULL
    - Docking with NULL
    - Acquiring Information about your ship's modules...
    checking Small Tractor Beam I groupid 650
    Adding Small Tractor Beam I to 'TractorBeams'
    checking Invulnerability Field I groupid 77
    checking Invulnerability Field I groupid 77
    checking Mining Foreman Link - Mining Laser Field Enhancement groupid 316
    Adding Mining Foreman Link - Mining Laser Field Enhancement to 'Mindlinks'
    checking Mining Foreman Link - Laser Optimization groupid 316
    Adding Mining Foreman Link - Laser Optimization to 'Mindlinks'
    - Your ship has 1 Tractor Beams, 2 mindlink, 0 Salvage Modules, 0 reppers, 0 sensor boosters, and 0 Afterburner.
    Autopiloting to bookmark
    1 Miner pilot
    2 Orca pilot
    Is pilot on overview? TRUE
    Activating mindlinks!
    - Acquiring Information about your ship's modules...

etc...
  14. Thiago001

Thiago001 Active Member

aligning

could you setup an aligning to drop station when tractor beams are being used?
  15. kidvid

kidvid Active Member

POS support?

Would you consider adding the capability to pickup from a set of corporate hangar bookmarks instead of a station? My corp really could use this functionality.
  16. zlhu32

zlhu32 Active Member

questions for some details

hmm, I wonder if the orca will stay with the mining barge as if both are in a gang(so the mining barge can get some bonus from orca and orca can launch drones to protect hulk)? Will be nice if so, and when the orca's cargohold reached its maximum capacity, it'll dock in the destinated station and unload stuff, then warp back to the gang member as soon as it undocks, btw I'm planning to mine in a 0.7 system. (Evebot doesn't have a proper feature for hauling ores from jet cans, it repeatedly warp back and forth and really acts like a bot to most ppl...hope it'll get some improvements). :D
  17. Freejack

Freejack Member

Yeah would be nice to be able to set hauler capacity like you do the miner.
  18. Myselve

Myselve Active Member

Hmm, Just wnat I need, Almost..

Im wondering if tsumari might consider a modification of this for me, for Isk of course.

1: use Orca new Ore Bay, and or Rorq Ore Bay, as well as cargo.
    - Im told this cant be done yet, its not in ISXEve

2: Be able to drop at either a corp hangar array, or a Large Ship Assembly array (Corp hangars are too small for real volume)
    -- I got this working, kinda. - Ill send you my bastardized version after I get it cleaned up a bit.
    -- Note to all, CT, Snippa, et all in the IRC are great people.

Ill check here as often as I can.

Myselve.
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
  19. NotSoEvilGenius

NotSoEvilGenius Member

D'oh!

Ok.. Seems I'm a bit rusty.. :eek:

In which folder do i need to place the script?

The ones I've tried so far resulted in "haul.iss does not exist!"
  20. Thiago001

Thiago001 Active Member

Options

could you make an option to input can name for pickup, so you don't pickup anyone else in the fleet?

Great work
  21. Akku

Akku Active Member

I am the only one where this script only takes 1 run and then stops after undocking and does nothing ?