Discussion in 'OgreBot' started by canoppener, Oct 10, 2010.

1. canoppener

canoppener Active Member

My troub cancels his own Perfection of the Maestro after casting it. I have it in the combat tab and have it set as maintained.

I think the problem is that for maintained combat buff it is checking to make sure it is on the target, and since the target of Perfection is "raid" and there is no raid option, he just cancels it.

Am I doing something wrong?
  2. mycroft

mycroft Script Author: MyPrices

Set the target to YOU for raid wide buffs.
  3. canoppener

canoppener Active Member

I did, he cancels it after he casts it.
  4. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

There is something odd going on with PoTM atm. I'm working on debugging it. I personally put it on the CAs tab, that why it only fires when a mob is around. But you should be able to put it on the Combat tab with you as a target.

Either way, I'll investigate.
  5. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Okay this is what I've been able to reproduce so far.
    CAs tab - works fine.

Combat tab: Maintained with your own name as a target works fine.
    Combat tab: NOT maintained with your own name cancels itself.
    Combat tab: Maintained with someone elses name as target works fine.
    Combat tab: NOT maintained with someone elses name as target cancels itself.

On a related note, I just fixed a bug with adding abilities to the Combat tab. Previously when you added them with maintained, they came up as "M=TRUE" instead of "M". So until you saved/reloaded the maintained may have been bugged.

Either way, it's fixed when Patch 17 is released.

Found out why not having maintained checked isn't working either. I'll bug report that to Ama. I may have a work around for the time being.
  6. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

When Patch 17 is released.
    Using POTM (or any short term buffs with group/raid as target) on the Combat tab or CAs should now never cancel itself, regardless if maintained was checked or not.