Discussion in 'Script Releases' started by mmoaddict, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmoaddict

mmoaddict Original Script Author: VGA

I have decided to release the current VGA project and allow others to use it. Some have found the old release of VGassist and are using it. This is the script that i replaced that with. The purpose of this script is to really help you play the game both as a player and multiboxing. I have not taken the time yet to post all the credits.. just know that this script uses code from about every other script whenever i was too lazy to do the work myself :) I will clean all that up in the upcoming versions.

For First-Time Install:

1. Download Tortoise SVN from the internet at http://tortoisesvn.net/downloads. Then, install it and reboot your computer. Reboot, and all of that jazz.
    2. Download the attached ZIP file (on this thread) and extract the contents to your /innerspace/Scripts folder. (After extraction, you should have a folder at /innerspace/Scripts/vga and /innerspace/Scripts/vg_objects with all of your files and directories within it.)
    3. The new directories that was extracted should have an "SVN" icon in it (if you properly installed Tortoise SVN). Now, right click on each directory and choose "SVN Update" to update all of your files. You should update these directories at least once every couple weeks to stay up-to-date with your files. New Zip files will not be released in the future -- ALL updates will be done via SVN!
    4. Now, once you're in-game and ISXVG is loaded, simply type run vga in the console or /run vga in the chat window to start the script.
    5. Read the remainder of THIS thread for usage information.
    6. Read the entire 'vga' DISCUSSION thread, found here: http://www.isxgames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3079 You can ask questions and/or make comments and suggestions there.

To Update A Previous Installation of VGA:

1. Verify that Tortoise SVN is loaded on your computer. If not, read #1 above under "First time Install" for more information.
    2. Go to your /innerspace/Scripts directory and delete this file, if it exists: vga.iss.
    3. Download the attached ZIP file (on this thread) and extract the contents to your /innerspace/Scripts folder. Overwrite any files/directories that may already exist on your computer.
    4. The directory /innerspace/Scripts/vga should have an "SVN" icon in it (if you properly installed Tortoise SVN). Now, right click on that directory and choose "SVN Update" to update all of your files. You should update this directory at least once every couple weeks to stay up-to-date with your files. New Zip files will not be released in the future -- ALL updates will be done via SVN!
    5. Now, once you're in-game and ISXVG is loaded, simply type run vga in the console or /run vga in the chat window to start the script.
    6. Read the remainder of THIS thread for usage information.
    7. Read the entire 'vga' DISCUSSION thread, found here: http://www.isxgames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3079 You can ask questions and/or make comments and suggestions there.
    ** Please note that you should only have to do this once. The "SVN Update" will keep you completely up-to-date from this point forward. The attached zip file will never be changed or altered (unless we have to change SVN servers at some point in the future.)

------------

A few of the features.
    • AutoFollow
    • Auto Assisting
    • Move to Target
    • Slow Attacks
    • Parsing
    • Debug Logs
    • Action Logs
    • Mob Type Tracking
    • Track Buffs on your Char
    • Sell Lists
    • Auto Repair
    • 24 Man Healing
    • AutoBuffing
    • Turn off attacks When mob has certain buffs on
    • Dispell buffs
    • Stance Pushing
    • Use Clickies
    • CounterSpell Spells
    • Opening Spell/Melee Sequence
    • Combat Spell/Melee Sequence
    • AOE Spells/Melee
    • Combat Buffs
    • Combat Debuffs
    • Criticals Order
    • Dot Criticals
    • Buff Criticals
    • AOE Criticals
    • Counter Attacks
    • Evade Sequences when you draw ago
    • Involun Abilities below certain health
    • Feign Death when below certain Health
    • Ability Type Tracking
    • Comings Soon.. Triggered Seqences based on Combat Conditions
    I am releasing this script in hopes that it will act as a jumping board for others to do the same. This is a very powerful script and should be used with caution. AFK and Mass Botting Groups can draw attention to you. Feel free to use this script to assist you during play.

If you have any suggestions or find ways the script doesnt function. Please feel free to post about it on this thread: http://www.isxgames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3079. I will work on it as much as possible

Attached Files:

• VGA.zip
      File size:
      326.7 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  2. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

* Added some rudimentary healing for solo players (who are healers.)
    * Added tooltips to some of the lines in the UI that are being 'cut off' (i.e., healing spells tab)
    * Updated the download ZIP file (top of this thread) to include vg_objects
  3. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

August 9, 2013
    * Updated the VGA.zip to reflect the new svn location (svn.isxgames.com). It was also updated to use Tortoise SVN 1.8.

If you currently have EQ2Bot installed on your computer, you will need to "relocate" the repository. To do this, go to your /innerspace/scripts folder and find two folders:
    - vga
    - vga_objects
    Follow these instructions for EACH of the above folder(s):

1. Right click and choose "TortoiseSVN->Relocate"
    2. Replace www.isxgames.com with svn.isxgames.com
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.