VGShaman - Feedback Thread

Smyrk

Hey, I finally got around to playing with VGShaman this weekend, and I have to say, I'm very pleased with most of the functionality. There are only a few things I've had issues with that I need a bit of help on.

First and foremost, my shaman is 14, so a lot of the abilities had to get set to NULL. Does it matter, if the entries are "NULL" or just NULL without the double quotes?

Second, while the in combat routines worked fairly well, I had issues related to buffing. It seemed that I could click the Buff <Insert party member name here> and the script would perform the buffs for that person (self or other) but then everything would hang. I couldn't even use the quit button to exit it, I had to manually endscript VGShaman. I have to think that its getting locked in an infinite loop or some such. Granted I did not take the time to add any debug information to the script myself yet, however I was curious if anyone else has experienced something similar.

Additionally, along with the buff lock up, I cannot force the script to buff the group at all, nor will it attempt to cast run speed buffs or water breathing buffs. I don't have Levitation yet so I was not able to attempt that one.

Thinking about it, I have only attempted to buff while the script was in a running state. Would that matter, or is it intended to be paused when buffs are being requested?

Finally, regarding harvesting, currently the script only attempts to harvest (or assist to harvest) actual resources (nodes, plants, trees/roots, deposits). It will not harvest or assist on corpses that are harvestable. I was not able to find an elegant way (yet) to add in an additional check for ${Me.Target.Type.equal[Corpse]} && ${Me.Target.IsHarvestable} but I certainly would like to... I kill too many mobs that I like to harvest after the fact to need to turn and hit my assist/auto attack key on the other box. Unfortunately if I remove the corpse check from the fight routine, it keeps spamming the assist/attack. Any thoughts or suggestions there would be greatly appreciated.

Overall, very cool script, Thanks Zeek & dontdoit for the effort into composing it to its current state! I can see myself making use of it regularly.

Zeek

Smyrk said:
First and foremost, my shaman is 14, so a lot of the abilities had to get set to NULL. Does it matter, if the entries are "NULL" or just NULL without the double quotes?
Either way should work fine.

Smyrk said:
Second, while the in combat routines worked fairly well, I had issues related to buffing. It seemed that I could click the Buff <Insert party member name here> and the script would perform the buffs for that person (self or other) but then everything would hang. I couldn't even use the quit button to exit it, I had to manually endscript VGShaman. I have to think that its getting locked in an infinite loop or some such. Granted I did not take the time to add any debug information to the script myself yet, however I was curious if anyone else has experienced something similar.

Additionally, along with the buff lock up, I cannot force the script to buff the group at all, nor will it attempt to cast run speed buffs or water breathing buffs. I don't have Levitation yet so I was not able to attempt that one.

Thinking about it, I have only attempted to buff while the script was in a running state. Would that matter, or is it intended to be paused when buffs are being requested?
In the includeSHM.iss:
Code:
	Buff[1]:Set["Oracle's Sight III"]
	Buff[2]:Set["Infusion III"]
	Buff[3]:Set["Rakurr's Grace III"]
	Buff[4]:Set["Boon of Bosrid I"]
If you do not have 4 buffs just remove any extra buff lines that you don't have. ie. if you only have 2 buffs currently just remove the Buff[3] and Buff[4] lines.

The script is hanging due to the fact that they exist with null entries. (I think) Just remove them and I think you will be ok.

Smyrk said:
Finally, regarding harvesting, currently the script only attempts to harvest (or assist to harvest) actual resources (nodes, plants, trees/roots, deposits). It will not harvest or assist on corpses that are harvestable. I was not able to find an elegant way (yet) to add in an additional check for ${Me.Target.Type.equal[Corpse]} && ${Me.Target.IsHarvestable} but I certainly would like to... I kill too many mobs that I like to harvest after the fact to need to turn and hit my assist/auto attack key on the other box. Unfortunately if I remove the corpse check from the fight routine, it keeps spamming the assist/attack. Any thoughts or suggestions there would be greatly appreciated.
I will take a look at this tonight, the harvest was just kind of thrown in at the last minute so I am sure it can be flushed out some more.

Zeek

Smyrk

Zeek said:
If you do not have 4 buffs just remove any extra buff lines that you don't have. ie. if you only have 2 buffs currently just remove the Buff[3] and Buff[4] lines.
This worked for fixing the hang with general buffing, however it still refuses to cast Spirit of Rakurr I. It also hangs there, I have to endscript and restart it for some reason. Boon of Boqobol did seem to work but it took a good minute or so before it actually cast. I have to look at what caused that lag.

Smyrk

Dyslexia, thy name is Smyrk...

Runspeed problem was a character transposition in the name of the buff... life is good!

djvj

- I can never see the Checks in the check boxes, they work, but cant see the checks, saw it once, now I never see em.

- Sliders always reset after I quit.

- Aegis of Life is never casted

- Pet dies, it doesn't seem to resummon pet

- Skips alot of finishers, and casts other spells instead. What's the priority here?

- No option to use Hamstring followed by melee dots (so they crit).

Besides all that, bot still works awesome, great job.

Last edited:

Zeek

djvj said:
- I can never see the Checks in the check boxes, they work, but cant see the checks, saw it once, now I never see em.

- Sliders always reset after I quit.

- Aegis of Life is never casted

- Pet dies, it doesn't seem to resummon pet

- Skips alot of finishers, and casts other spells instead. What's the priority here?

- No option to use Hamstring followed by melee dots (so they crit).

Besides all that, bot still works awesome, great job.
Sliders dont save right now. I have to implement XML save files for that and when we do implement the save file we are adding a lot more stuff related to it. Will be in the future.

Aegis of Life imo is a wasted spell other than pre-fight prep, the cast time is just too long. So it will never cast that.

Script doesn't auto-summon pet. I personally dont use the pet in a lot of areas.

Finishers can get skipped if someone in the group needs healed, or the shamans mana is below 80% which causes him to use cannibalize.

Hamstring was an oversight on my part (forgot I even had it until I recently got the next version of it). It will be added in next version.

djvj

Yeah Hamstring is huge in making battles faster. Usually every other mob I can use it and that mob is guaranteed to drop very fast. Stringing hamstring, followed by both melee dots is a good combo, makes them both crits.

Aegis of Life, that's fine, also agree cast time is too long. Although it is one of our class-defining spells, and used alot during harder fights (expecially 6dots)

Pet is best if you want to be doing more damage, skin can't compare. You should use it more.

I'll have to watch what the mana was at when the finishers were being skipped.

Have you seen the problem with the check boxes? I made the xml file with vgskin.exe. Just curious if it's a problem with mine or what.

Thanks.

Zeek

When I want to use Aegis I just reach over and hit that button.

I do use the pet a lot but never had it auto-cast because honestly he rarely if ever dies with the group I am normally with.

I havn't ever seen the issue with the check boxes. I will test it with a generated skin file. I am using one that doesnt directly use the graphics from the VG client it uses copies of those files from launch time.

djvj

Checkboxes worked fine tonight. Seems to be a random bug or something with the skin. Request a button on buff tab to buff everybody with Boon of Bosrid, since thats only a 30 min buff, I recast that twice as much as the other buffs.

ff615

Going try this on bird shaman tonight.:evil: I have more dots debuffs and buffs then wolf shaman kind hope adding more spell to the list doesn't break the script.

Paardje101

Where can I find the moveto.iss and faceslow.iss files ? And where u have to put them exactly ? And I have to extract the VGShaman to Innerspace/Scripts ?

thnx

Zeek

ff615 said:
Going try this on bird shaman tonight.:evil: I have more dots debuffs and buffs then wolf shaman kind hope adding more spell to the list doesn't break the script.
It should not break it but the extra debuffs/dots might not cast.

Reply to this and let me know how many debuffs and how many dots you have and I will add addition entries for them into the fight script.

Zeek

Paardje101 said:
Where can I find the moveto.iss and faceslow.iss files ? And where u have to put them exactly ? And I have to extract the VGShaman to Innerspace/Scripts ?

thnx
moveto.iss and faceslow.iss are both be in the scripts forum.

Just put them into a innerspace/scripts/common folder.

ff615

I haven't had time to test it but will try tonight get some time in.

I need one more buff slot one more debuff slot and one more dot slot. think level or two I get AE nuke but not going use it =).

Ok one thing I cant seen get to work is it will buff my tank but will not buff the shaman it just rebuffs the tank i end up pushing pause then hitting the button. Um also doesnt want to heal the shaman. Keep trying heal the tank. beside that worked out very well when we get crazy pull kind wish it would help more over then trying to debuff but that is rare.

Last edited:

Zeek

ff615 said:

I need one more buff slot one more debuff slot and one more dot slot. think level or two I get AE nuke but not going use it =).

Ok one thing I cant seen get to work is it will buff my tank but will not buff the shaman it just rebuffs the tank i end up pushing pause then hitting the button. Um also doesnt want to heal the shaman. Keep trying heal the tank. beside that worked out very well when we get crazy pull kind wish it would help more over then trying to debuff but that is rare.
If it is not buffing or healing your Shaman (ie the character the script is running on) then there is something wrong with the your extension. The script just uses a Pawn[Me] function which should always target himself and buff.

I would try unloading the script and re-running it again to see if it tried to run before the extension was fully loaded or something.

As far as the debuff is concerned I could add code to say if the encounter is greater than X mobs to just heal. I'll play with it and see what a good number would be.

On a side note I should have a new version soon with some added pet and melee functionality.

ff615

Thanks for your reply I will try removing and installing the files again. Try it out again tonight. I think I had a problem with 4 mobs but that was 3 dots few level lower then the Tank person.

Was thinking it would be kind cool to have buffs set up like you have your attack set up.

HP checkbox MP checkbox RS checkbox WB checkbox LEV checkbox

THen you could have the 3 animal types broken up under that. Just having brain farts when I look at stuff =0).

Zeek

Andykay said:
I have had the same issue on multiple computers with this script. I can't select a Tank or a Follow target.

I've reinstalled the script, played with the config file, moved things around, but on one of my laptops I just can't get this to achieve a target.

Any ideas?
Cant select how?

Try selecting the player you want set as tank before running the script, it will take you defensive target at startup and make that your tank and follow.

Zeek

Code:
Version: 20070430.01
 -- Added Pet ability use
 -- Added melee combat modes: No Melee, Melee but dont move, Melee and move to mob
 -- Added support for 6th melee attack.
 -- Changed Follow to always re-check follow targets ID.  Ran into issues using just ID,
			after the follow character died they get a new ID.  Using the name works around that.
 -- Modified Harvest logic.  Should now work on harvestable corpses also.
 -- Moved version info to new file.  See VGShamanUpdates.txt in the ZTG/ directory.
 --	Changed default location for VGSkin to conform to community standard.
 -- Slows/Debuffs will no longer cast if there are 3 or more mobs in your current encounter.
 (Known Issues)
 -- New pet ability code can spam the client window if a ability has been selected to be used
		but not actually used yet. (i.e. pet still pathing to target)

djvj

I get this error upon running it. Yes isxvg is running:

Unparsable in calculation at: '{'
Error: Math sequence not available
Dumping script stack
--------------------
-->C:/Program Files/InnerSpace/Scripts/vgshaman.iss:55 main() while !${ISXVG.IsReady} { waitframe }

Zeek

Small code bug there, will correct it and put up a new version when I get home from work tonight.

Zeek

milamber

The buff functions are wrong - they can hang the script..
You're looping while the buff string lenght > 0.. but you dont check for NULL... and according to your file for the abilities you are to set them to NULL. Or am I missing anything? Anyway, I just put empty brackets instead and it works.

Zeek

For the buffs if you do not have all 5 or so of them just remove the buff[x] line for ones that you do not have.

i.e. if you have 3 buffs you should have buff[1], buff[2], buff[3] but no buff[4] or buff[5].

rwarren

ff615 said:

I have the same problem, the script does not buff or heal the Shaman, just the tank. I have reloaded to the updated version and still have the same problem. It does not target the Shaman for anything.

Last edited:

Zeek

rwarren said:
I have the same problem, the script does not buff or heal the Shaman, just the tank. I have reloaded to the updated version and still have the same problem. It does not target the Shaman for anything.
Without the script running try typing this into the console and see if you target yourself:
Pawn[Me]:Target

Last edited:

wally

Necro pet as tank ?

Love the script and been using it with a rogue for a while, and now I've just started using it with a necro.

When I set the necro pet as tank the bot will heal it no problem but it won't use any dots, melees or nukes. It spams the vg chat box with "There is no one by that name around here"

Using the necro himself as the tank it dots etc fine but obviously wont heal the pet

Also buffing of pet would be a nice thing to have as an option.

Zeek

wally said:
Love the script and been using it with a rogue for a while, and now I've just started using it with a necro.

When I set the necro pet as tank the bot will heal it no problem but it won't use any dots, melees or nukes. It spams the vg chat box with "There is no one by that name around here"

Using the necro himself as the tank it dots etc fine but obviously wont heal the pet

Also buffing of pet would be a nice thing to have as an option.
If your getting spamed with no one by that name you must not be able to assist a pet. I might split out the assist person from the tank person (mainly for raid purposes, when they come in). That would solve the pet as a tank but player as a assist problem.

I'll have to do some looking for buffing the pets.

Smyrk

Not quite sure whats happening here yet, but as soon as I enter combat state with the assist, the bot shaman locks up VG and I have to kill the process and restart it. Nothing is showing up in winDBG either as yet. More info to follow as i have it.

Zeek

I haven't played VG for a little over a week (been busy with other things) but when I get a chance ill fire it up over the next couple days to see if I get the same thing happening.

Zeek

TheCompany

Zeek said:
It should not break it but the extra debuffs/dots might not cast.

Reply to this and let me know how many debuffs and how many dots you have and I will add addition entries for them into the fight script.
If i provide a list of the Bear Shaman spells i have will you do the same? This looks like a very interesting script ide like to try it out in full functionality.

Zeek

The script should currently handle 3 dots, any number of buffs, and 5 nukes I believe.

Zeek

Zeek

Smyrk said:
Not quite sure whats happening here yet, but as soon as I enter combat state with the assist, the bot shaman locks up VG and I have to kill the process and restart it. Nothing is showing up in winDBG either as yet. More info to follow as i have it.
Tried it out the last couple of days and didn't get any lockups at all.

Zeek

Smyrk

Doh, I meant to post on this thread. The morning after, when Ama released another update, things went back to normal. Completely my fault for forgetting to update you here. Sorry about that Zeek, but thanks for checking it out!

blackee

Zeek et al,

How do I update my abilities...i.e. I dinged lvl 50, however my abilities/spells are still casting the lower level versions? I have thought about deleting and reloading, but not sure the labor would fix the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

blackee

EDIT #2:

Well, I cannot figure something out...I made the changes and it would not load the updated version of the includeSHM.iss. Finally, after many reboots/restarts (both computer, vgshaman, and lavish) it loaded the correct spell list.

Now, this brings me to my next question. I made lots of changes to the UI. Renamed the green buttons (from slow to Lethargy for instance), changed defaults, et cetera; however, the changes aren't loading. I have checked to make sure the file was changed, and it was. Yet it loads the old version from somewhere...any ideas on which file I need to delets? As I understand the script (and reference oe of Zeek's previous posts) this script does not save the configurations(of the slide bars et cetera).

Last edited:

hooch604

I'm guessing its my configuration but my shaman does not switch target to itself when he wants to heal himself. He just chain heals his tank. :cool:

Zeek

blackee said:
EDIT #2:

Well, I cannot figure something out...I made the changes and it would not load the updated version of the includeSHM.iss. Finally, after many reboots/restarts (both computer, vgshaman, and lavish) it loaded the correct spell list.

Now, this brings me to my next question. I made lots of changes to the UI. Renamed the green buttons (from slow to Lethargy for instance), changed defaults, et cetera; however, the changes aren't loading. I have checked to make sure the file was changed, and it was. Yet it loads the old version from somewhere...any ideas on which file I need to delets? As I understand the script (and reference oe of Zeek's previous posts) this script does not save the configurations(of the slide bars et cetera).

It should be loading the UI file from ZTG/VGShamanUI.xml

Thats the best answer I can give you. If thats not the problem then I cannot give any more advice as I have no clue what changes you might have done.

Zeek

blackee

Zeek,

Thanks, i should have posted that i figured it out. Apparently, in my infinite wisdom, i loaded it 2 times ion different locations. I updated the wrong one till i was blue in the face.

Different topic, I was trying to set up 2 Healemg to both fire off at X%. 1 for instant heal and 1 for Intercession. This way both instant casts would save the tank. Any thoughts?

hooch604

blackee said:
What is your % to heal youself set at?
It started to work after a stop/start of the script. Seems a bit touchy, the shammy died a couple times, the script doesn't seem to take to well to mid stream changes. If I change a setting I get best results if I stop/start the script.

Other than that though it works very nice :)

spidy77

I type in Runscript VGshaman and I get Can't Load VGshaman Iss. yet the file is in the script folder and I have uninstalled it and installed it 2 times. any Idea on what I should do?

spudman

I think there's quite a few people using it though, probably just highly customized. Did you also install the 'extra' files as well? Setup your variables in includeSHM.iss, etc?

Code:
#include ./common/moveto.iss
#include ./common/faceslow.iss
#include ./ZTG/includeVariables.iss
#include ./ZTG/includeSHM.iss
I'd imagine it would probably just exit if you're missing one of the 'common' files. Those files are available in the script releases forum.

spudman

heh I've just been busy the past 3 weeks or so. I've been strolling along with the various scripts I use. I really hope to take this as a shell and use it as a general assist bot, controllable with slash commands, etc. I hope to eventually get it toward something like advbot or modbot from mq2 (if you're familiar with those), but for now I'm just too busy with rl stuff. Hopefully I can start working on it soon. In the meantime I've been doing tons of little mini test scripts to see what I can and can't do.

This bot right out of the box actually does a great job. I've only made a few small tweaks to play my sham and dk together, but they are still only lvl 14 or so.

spudman

blackee said:
It appears this is still dead after GU2. Can anyone else confirm this no longer works?
I've been really busy and haven't played much lately blackee but I just used it last night and it worked. I assume whatever the issue was, it's fixed now?

spudman

this contains a fix for the group buttons and also a fix that got caught in an infinite loop if you tried to rez someone that wasn't dead. I didn't do a lot of testing, but the little bit that I did seemed to work fine. I went through most areas where ${Group...} was used and made small changes to stop double checking yourself, etc.

The xml file goes in the ZTG directory.

Attachments

zhentilar

Hi,

When running this i get the UI, it follows the set target but it doesnt do any actions, ie it doesnt cast spells. It also wont buff after you click the buff buttons.

Anyone know what i am doing wrong ?

Thanks,

J

buallfrels

things to check

There is something to check. In the sliders tab one of the sliders is titled Mob health or target health %. This determines when VgShaman starts its attack routine by what % target's health is at.

djvj

If you didnt edit the ini with all your spells you want to use, it won't know what to do when you click those buttons.

Akku

Anyone else has the problem that VGShaman crash VG to desktop if the char gets invitet in a group and accepts ? It takes ca 10-30 sec till the crash occours.

fleppa

Crash on grouping

Could anyone please give me some pointers on how to fix this crash when grouping issue?

Help or solution would be much appreciated!

spudman

it should have been fixed with amadeus's update. I just tried it tonight, both the original and my posted update and I didn't crash.

Kazman420

Akku said:
Anyone working on a fix for the TargetBuff / Debuff / My Debuff stuff ?
1. Open VGShaman.iss with your favorite text editor.
2. Find/Replace all instances of "TargetEffect" with "TargetDebuff".
3. Save the file.

Shouldn't take more then a few seconds, provided the text editor you use has a "Replace All" feature!

blackee

Vgshaman

Can someone please post their working VGShaman files. Mine don't seem to work. I can self buff, but that is it. I haev changed the Targeteffect(s).

Akku

Rune?

Have someone a working code to rune the MT all the time with Aegis while we are in combat?

sylkkdaskr20

GU4 Loading problems

Anyone else having troubles loading VGShaman after GU4?

runscript but no interface. And if i try to re-run it i get the already running error.

Bah. And i just got done tweaking it for DSC too.... lol.

Oh btw, im going to search forums. but anyone who knows how to declare jin as a variable lemme know. I can get everything working fine. but i could tweak it even more if i knew how to make the program see jin.

Thx.

Akku

and after more searching, i found the jin command.

n/m guys. ill post my DSC settings for VGshaman if anyone wants.
Can you post your scrip please?
I am trying since 2 days to get the script working, figured the most stuff out i want.
How to use jin attacks and jin heals, but the script is not able to heal my trio. At
the beginning of a fight everything runs smooth but after a time the dsc wont
heal in time and my group dies.

If i enable the jinheal it works much more worse than without it.
Dunno what im doing wrong.
I have versions of this script for my DK SHM NEC WAR and all are working without
problems but the DSC one drives me nuts.

Here is the healpart of the script, if anyone has an idea what im doing wrong.

Code:
;================================================
function Check_Health()
{
echo Into Check_Health ${Script.RunningTime}
	if (${Me.DTarget.ID}!=${TankID})
	{
		Pawn[id,${TankID}]:Target
	}
	if (${Me.HealthPct}<${MeHealPct})
	{
		Pawn[me]:Target
		Me.Ability[${HealSmall}]:Use
		call MeCasting
	}
	if (${Me.DTargetHealth}==0 && !${Pawn[id,${TankID}].IsDead})
	{
		Pawn[me]:Target
		wait 5
		wait 10
		return
	}
	if (${Me.Ability[${JinBondHeal}].IsReady}  && ${Me.Stat[Adventuring,Jin]}>=3 && !${Me.Maintained[${JinBondHeal}](exists)} && ${Me.DTarget.CombatState}==1)
		{
			Me.Ability[${JinBondHeal}]:Use
			echo Test
			call MeCasting
			return
		 }
	if (${Me.DTargetHealth}<${HealJinPct} && ${Me.Stat[Adventuring,Jin]}>=2 && ${Me.Ability[${JinHeal}].IsReady})
	{
		Echo Casten ${JinHeal}
		Me.Ability[${JinHeal}]:Use
	  call MeCasting
		return
	}
	if (${Me.DTargetHealth}<${HealSmallPct} && !${Me.IsCasting} && ${Me.Energy}>${Me.Ability[${HealSmall}].EnergyCost})
	{
		call MeCasting
		return
	}
	if (${Me.DTargetHealth}<${HealBigPct} && !${Me.IsCasting}&& ${Me.Energy}>${Me.Ability[${HealBig}].EnergyCost})
	{
		Me.Ability[${HealBig}]:Use
		call MeCasting
		return
	}
	if (${Me.IsGrouped})
	{
		Lowest:Set[1]
		Hurt:Set[0]
	  GMember:Set[1]
	  do
	  {
	    if (${Group[${GMember}].ID(exists)} && ${Group[${GMember}].Distance}<=25 && ${Group[${GMember}].Health}<${RestHealPct} && ${Group[${GMember}].Health}>0 && ${Group[${GMember}].Name.NotEqual[${Me.FName}]})
	    {
	    	if (${Group[${GMember}].Health}<=${If[(${Group[${Lowest}].Health}>0),${Group[${Lowest}].Health},100]})
	    	{
	    		Lowest:Set[${GMember}]
	    		Hurt:Set[1]
	    	}
	    }
	  }
	  while (${GMember:Inc}<=6)
	  if (${Hurt})
	  {
	  	Pawn[id,${Group[${Lowest}].ID}]:Target
	  	wait 5
			call MeCasting
			return
	  }
	}
echo Out of Check_Health ${Script.RunningTime}
}

;===========================================================================
}

sylkkdaskr20

This is my DSC vg shaman. It heals, uses bonds, and cycles through the Different finishers to keep up the falling petals, the dot heal, just change the skills you dont have yet to "NULL" and should work famously.

I havent implemented the fast heal yet with the jin, as i never have to use it. =)

The only thing i havent gotten figured out is sometimes it hangs up after using cyclone kick (because it cycles the blessed wind ability) so if u can figure it out, by all means.

Attachments

Sharedor

Hello there, i got a cript of a friend for the necro.

It seems that it works pretty good... for him...

i have the problem that my necro (low-level) don't want to nuke.
and if i click on "debuff" he always casts crippling blight all the time.

i see in the console "No such 'character' member 'name' " and "No such 'int' member 'isready' "

i tried to compare different files to find a problem, but i dont really know what could be wrong (i am a newbie here)

any ideas, please?

sylkkdaskr20

Well would have to see the code, but if you typed in word for word what it says...

isready should be changed to IsReady , case sensitive

and thats just probably one of the problems

Vstarr1961

VGShaman not harvesting

I am having an issue with VGShaman not assisting my MT with harvesting skinnable mobs. My toon will initially target the harvestable corpse and then immediately drops the target off the corpse. After that happens the toon begins spamming the target reticle off the corpse that my MT is skinning and onto my MT . So far the only way I can get the assisting toon to harvest is to pause VGShaman and resume the program afterwards. Any ideas or thoughts as to why this is happening and any possible suggestions to fix this?

Top Bottom