War Runes

tarbasch

Hey guys, for you Melee groups what war runes are you mostly using, Im asking because of how many options there are and everyone seems to use different ones, just some suggestions would be awesome, thanks :)

Eyedea

Healers - True spirit, Winds, Foundations, Storms, 5th one I use Bolster Attributes or swap in extra belt/cloak with stun/stifle rune for fights if needed.
Dirge - True Spirit, Winds, Magnitude, Bolster Attributes, Relentless
Ranger - True Spirit, Winds, Magnitude, Relentless, Overbearing

Depending on healers and your choice of dps class some of this could vary. I run a mystic so the ranger does not need BA or Screams because dirge casting BC on him.

tarbasch

Thanks for the response,
I just started level err grinding up my adorning skill, doesn't seem to be an easy way to use the bot in order to grind it.

fireopal

Sure there is... Just take a few mana break them down to infusion then into powder then fragments then reverse and go back the other way

Eyedea

as long as youre lvl 100 crafter you can make them. I think my adorning skills were something like 10 and still had no issues...

tarbasch

Your right Eyedea, looks like i can craft all "war runes" but not regular runes as a level 100 armorer LOL thanks for the info guys :)

Top Bottom