Warp To Zero Feature Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

dew1960

I know there was a patch on July 7 or 8 but it seems like the ISXEVE feature of warping to zero on auto pilot to stargates and stations isn't working anymore. Now we warp like everyone else 15km out from the gate or station. This was my favorite thing about ISXEVE so I hope it soon works again like it used to.

I just came back to the game after years away, so perhaps this isn't something new? I dunno.

Amadeus

The Maestro
Staff member
I just logged in, loaded isxeve and did an autopilot to another system and then to a station after that. In both cases, it warped-to-zero just as always.

Make sure that when you loaded isxeve (in the console) that it said:

Code:
ISXEVE Checking subscription status -- please wait...

ISXEVE Subscription Active.  Thank you!
...Please hold while the ISXEVE patcher checks for updates...
isxGamesPatcher: Starting
isxGamesPatcher:  Checking isxGamesPatcher: 1 file in manifest...
isxGamesPatcher:  Checking ISXEVE: 9 files in manifest...
isxGamesPatcher: Finished

"EVE Online" extension for Inner Space, ISXEVE v20150707.0008, is now ready for use.

Bishop97

I am on v20150707.0008 and using Evebot Courier missions, it drops me out of warp at 15k before stations and gates. Just sits outside stations and never docks either. So unfortunately its not just dew1960.

dew1960

It seems to be work until I run a script like Evebot or Stealthbot or even Evesalvage.

As soon as I run a script the warp to zero for stargates and stations goes away again. To work around, I just close eve and restart a new client session.

Last edited:

Bishop97

Any update on this issue? I'm still having warp issues. With just ISXEVE loaded, warp to 0 works fine. If I load a script, such as evebot, warping is the same as vanilla Eve (dropping out of warp at 15k off gate).

dew1960

Yeah, still not working for me either. In fact any script breaks ISXEVE it seems. Not much use if you can't run scripts!

Amadeus

The Maestro
Staff member
I have no idea how or why this would be happening; however, we will look into it. To be honest, I would have expected more of the regular users in #isxeve (on IRC) to be talking if this were a problem. But, no one has said anything. Even Cybertech's response, when I showed him this thread was: "huh....odd"

salary

Works for me, only problem i have with ISXEVE is the ridicoulously bad FPS Drop when running the bot. Client always locks up when i use "run evebot" and when its injecting isxeve. However i think that's to do with my computer, i'm getting a new one this weekend and i'll see if the issue persists

Amadeus

The Maestro
Staff member
Yes, let us know if it's still an issue. We had to turn off some internal caching of data a few patches ago because it was causing crashes. Cybertech had said he was going to look into fixing the crashes so we could re-enable the caching; however, we got VERY few reports of folks having performance issues, so it got put on the back-burner.

salary

New pc, still has fps drops on every command and is generally slow. Better than my old computer which was unusable slow. (This is with the miner by the way)

Last edited:

Bishop97

Its laggy for me in high pop systems like Jita. But otherwise fine, apart from the warp issue discussed above.

camikaze

I also have the warp to zero not working issue after running evebot or eve salvage. Only restarting fixes it......

Amadeus

The Maestro
Staff member
I've updated EVESalvage in SVN with something that might make this issue go away. A user reported that if you increase the waittimes (between the commands being issued), it fixed the warp-to-zero bug. (With EVESalvage anyway.)

The change I made was in EVESalvage.iss. Changing line 53 to read:
Code:
  WaitTimeVariable:Set[11]
If it's still a problem, try increasing that value (maybe to 16 or so), and see if it helps.

Hi! I'm still having the same issue as the OP - but with the Mission Courier. Might you be able to increase the waittimes within this too?

Thanks

Ah yes, sorry. Words :) I shall use them.

I am on ISXEVE v20151215 . 0000
using Evebot
bot mode: Missioneer
Missions: Courier Missions

When active; travel to the first mission agents works fine (warps to 0) all the way.

However, when the Courier Mission is active - it drops out of warp at 15k before gates.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom