Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by krashtest, Dec 29, 2010.

1. krashtest

krashtest Active Member

Could someone please throw a link my way as to how to get isxeq2 to work with win7 64 bit os.....
    IS works fine, but when i ext isx, eq2 locks up tighter than a drum, Would be nice to figure out what i am doing wrong.

Thanx:confused:
  2. CyberTech

CyberTech Second-in-Command Staff Member

There is no special step needed for 64bit os. You might try reinstalling isxeq2. Are you using the streaming client?
  3. flatlined

flatlined Active Member

Nothing special, using it since win7 beta with no problems relating to it being 64 bit.
  4. krashtest

krashtest Active Member

I am not using the streaming client

I thought that it might be my .net 2.0 but it is part of my os already, and wont install
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2011
  5. CyberTech

CyberTech Second-in-Command Staff Member

Reinstalling .net for windows 7 involves installing .net 3.5, not .net 2.0. 2.0 is included in 3.5
  6. Xaunder

Xaunder Member

I'm having the exact same problem and same setup, I've tried the following:

Reinstalling
    -Innerspace
    -ISXEQ2

Changing client from Streaming client to Traditional

Using
    -FIXISX.EXE
    -ISXEQ2.dll from the forums

Made sure I don't have multiple instances of Innerspace installed

ISXeq2 works fine with Win 7 64-bit on my laptop. No problem at all; I even tried to copy over the files from the laptop to the desktop. Still nothing.

If there is a fix to this problem I have yet to find it. Would appriciate some help

Thanks
  7. Hendrix

Hendrix Well-Known Member

what is fixisx.exe and where does it come from?
  8. krashtest

krashtest Active Member

I was able to fix my problem of isxeq2 not running in InnerSpace, and locking up my game by looking in another Thread
    http://www.isxgames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4557
    I am now running IS as administrator, and had found that InnerSpace properties had been changed either during installation, or i did it by accident, either way,
    I S was set to run in winXP sp3 mode. changed that back to default and everything clicked just like i knew what i was doing :eek:

I hope this helps you.