Discussion in 'Scripts' started by SPEC1AL1ST, Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPEC1AL1ST

SPEC1AL1ST Member

Last version WB2 now is working very slow and use ONLY ONE tractor beam.
    I have on noctis 4 TB and 4 Salvagers...
    Please fix that.

http://clip2net.com/s/1xjre
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
  2. tinyromeo

tinyromeo Active Member

#1 Wrong forum.
    #2 Start reading.
    #3 Learn coding.
    #4 Code your own.

FROM THIS POINT ON I WILL NOT BE WORKING ON WRECKINGBALL2 UNTIL I HAVE MORE WORK DONE IN MY OWN PROJECTS. WHEN I DISCOVER BETTER WAYS TO DO THINGS I WILL BE WRITING A SALVAGER MODULE FOR MY NEW PROJECT THAT SHOULD BE ABLE TO REPLACE WRECKINGBALL.

UNTIL THAT TIME FEEL FREE TO MODIFY MY SCRIPT TO FIT YOUR NEEDS.

I am currently COMPLETELY aware of what is wrong in my script.
    This includes the set destination (fly your own damn ship),
    The speed of wreck processing dropped (not interested in digging around for why)
    And misc others.
    In my eyes, it is able to clear a field and that is enough for now.
    If you have bug FIXES to give me, I will gladly make the changes and upload them for you.
  3. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

I will be updating EVESalvage soon, once I have time to do some testing. I'll test with a noctis.

It may not be as fancy as Wrecking Ball, but I will eventually get it working at least as good as it did before.

After that, I may try using Wrecking Ball myself and see if I can fix it at least to the point that it was before the update. But, it will not happen soon.

Everyone is just going to have to be patient for a couple of weeks. The price of progress.
  4. tinyromeo

tinyromeo Active Member

Just can't say it enough.
    And thanks again Amadeus, I know I am being a bit of a spoil sport about wreckingball, but the damn thing has been holding me back from completing MY projects for to long. I finally just had to wash my hands of it, but like I keep saying, I will be back to give her a facelift and a boobjob later. Heck might even trade her in for a chinese mail order bride...
  5. SPEC1AL1ST

SPEC1AL1ST Member

Thanks to Amadeus, I hope that you take Wreckingball as a basis salvager and add it to the scripts evebot.

Sorry, my English is not the best...
  6. Ridain

Ridain Member

I have rewritten the salvager behavior in evebot, it works better than wreckingball ever did, and is ship agnostic (but obviously works best with a noctis).

It should be added to the svn soon, but it has been added yet. Once it is, you can access it by setting the bot to Freighter mode, and then in the Freighter tab, set it to salvager. then warp it to where you want it to salvage and it will clean up the wrecks. Keep in mind, it is new and mostly untested.. so there probably are some bugs that i didn't catch.
  7. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.