Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by otistaylor, Dec 3, 2018.

1. otistaylor

otistaylor Active Member

If possible could you folks be kind enough to post your group makeup for the current expansion. I am running a Monk, Defiler, Inquisitor, Dirge , Coercer and Ranger. Honestly I am not having any success. Any advice on my group makeup or posting yours if you have had success this expansion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
  2. Sunomi

Sunomi Senior Member

Do you meet the minimum resolve check for T1 heroics? Are you max infused/plat infused? Do you have at least expert spells? If anything, I'd consider parking the defiler and running a warden in its place. The hots + reactives this expac seem to do very, very well. I dropped my mystic for the warden/inquis combo and for me it was night and day. I do run a guard (used to run a monk), and a swash instead of a ranger. But my warden and inquis are neck and neck in HPS on heavy healing fights in T1 heriocs at the moment with at least 1100 resolve and similar potency/
  3. otistaylor

otistaylor Active Member

Thanks for the advice. All meet the resolve requirements and meet what you mentioned above. I will try to gear up my warden and drop the defiler and see how that goes.
  4. Sunomi

Sunomi Senior Member

Also if you're not, when you do swap, you may want to run max heals on both healers until you can access the damage and then adjust from there. Even things like putting them both into heal stances for a bit could be the difference for now.
  5. Ibotthis

Ibotthis Member

I'm having a hard time with it myself. I'm running a paladin, templar, warden, ranger, illy, troub. I've never had any issues with paladin tanking until now. All are at least 1300 resolve and a minimum of 50k potency or higher (I know the potency is low, but should be able to get through a T1 with it.) I got the first two names down in Vengeance of Ro EH, but the final named, and the first name in Enkindled Towers is beating the snot out of me. I'm not sure what else I can do to survive.
  6. bg50

bg50 Active Member

try specing into CB