- A single program to run multiple client bots on your local PC.
- Uses remote from .Net to communicate between clients.
- Uses profiles created easily using the team editor. Profiles are settings that include what clients will be teamed up, objectives that they will be preforming, and settings they will be using.
- Objective is a system and station that the team will preform the task at. Each objective can be set to a specific length of time, at which point they will either repeat, move to the next objective, or shutdown.
- Current support is limited to mining as types of objectives, and miner/hauler client objective tasks.
- Hauler is only setup for on-demand jetcan cargo retrieval.
- Miner has support for both solo and jetcanning.
- Auto fleet setup is implemented and uses a client defined as the fleet boss to send out invites. The fleet boss needs to have the other clients added as contacts to work correctly.
- Team Command also launches and runs each client bot and monitors for disconnects or window crashing, and quickly recovers clients back into what they were doing.
- Multiple profiles can be loaded and ran at the same time, each profile can be ran or stopped individually.
- And to top it off .. the source code and the program is free! (Although donations are appreciated! Many hours have been spent to bring this project to life...)
Personal Usage and Tips
My personal use
consistof high security mining with two miners and a hauler. My characters are limited so expansion of
capabilities is set to what I can use at the moment. This does not mean the miner is a half ass setup.. both the miner and hauler bots are well defined in action and have been under constant testing for 2 months. So each of the botting profiles are consistent in what they do and how they do it. I simply cannot name off all the features included in the bots but most of the features you would expect from a mining bot or hauler bot are implemented.
Finally, the program runs well enough to be ran for hours, but there is still things needing to be implemented to improve the botting to a level that is usable while not having to worry about what is occurring. Slowly, this is becoming a reality but at this moment it just not at the point. A lot of time has been spent on the overhauling of communication between the server and clients, that the client code has been neglected for sometime. But with this newest release I feel the communication is at a point of stability to allow the continue expansion of the bot itself.
If you have questions, comments, or anything else.. just throw me a PM. And if find this program to be useful don't hesitate to reply with a thumbs up
- Version 220.127.116.11 (7/15/2012)
-Updated code for new inventory and windows.
-Changed entity queries to a single call per pulse beat
-Added startup check that closes assets/market windows
-New UI Layout has been implemeneted for Command Center
- Clicking a profile name allows you to check details, pause/unpause the profile, or unload it.
- Details will show a popup window with objectives and clients, with additional information.