Discussion in 'Scripts (LavishScript)' started by Xeon, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ODB

ODB Active Member

I am also having problems with the black skin and the very faded text. I have also followed the method mentioned by Xeon (deleting the innerspace.xml file) however the problem still remains when script is re-loaded.

I have re-booted the game, re-booted the computer however none of my methods have worked.

Any other suggestions please?

Thank-you in advance

edit: having to add C:\Program Files\Sony\Vanguard to all paths.... fingers crossed

Edit:Edit: to my fellow noobs so I had to enter in the full extension to every path in the "VGSkin.xml" file

The extension was:

- <Template Name="VG.Window.TitleBar.Minimize.Texture" Filename="\VGUIAssets\Shells\Default\Textures\VgrdParts.tga">

It needed to be changed to:

- <Template Name="VG.Window.TitleBar.Minimize.Texture" Filename="C:\Program Files\Sony\Vanguard\VGUIAssets\Shells\Default\Textures\VgrdParts.tga">
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2008
  2. Chenjinnan

Chenjinnan Active Member

It no longer works after GU5. After buying enough supplies, bot moves to craft table and do nothing, then goes to buy supplies again, and keep cycling, even all bags are full.
  3. Kelly71

Kelly71 Active Member

Doing the same for me even after bot was patched.
  4. wyteknukkel

wyteknukkel Active Member

It will check the table, get workorders, then gets caught in a loop: check table-buy utilities-repeat
  5. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

Again, there is no useful information being given.

I do not use the bot, nor will I use it. Someone will have to tell me exactly which lines within the bot are not working and/or narrow it down to a particular line of script that is returning bogus information.

In other words, someone will either need to learn lavishscript, or someone with a knowledge of it will have to debug it for you.
  6. Chenjinnan

Chenjinnan Active Member

Sorry Amadeus, I don't know much about the script, but well in this case I think there are at least 2 issues:

1. Cannot get work order at craft table. I even tried selected the work order before starting the bot, no good.

2. Lost tracking of utilities. No way the bot will keep buying when it has enough.

I tried Recipe, it works fine tho.
  7. jpartdq

jpartdq Active Member

Its not working for me either. Sorry, but I'm no programmer. This is what I purchased this program for... lol
  8. Didit

Didit Active Member

Ditto Jp, I sence an end of an era.
  9. Voltazz

Voltazz Active Member

So who owns the vgcraftbot script? Xeon still?

It seems to me that such a script is a revenue generator for innerspace, and that more people would be interested in looking at it...

Guess that's just my business side coming out...
  10. Amadeus

No one owns it. Xeon wrote it, and gave it to all of you, and now he's gone. Either someone will take it up, or they won't. People will either use isxvg, or they won't. It's worth $3 a month just for the radar, so I'm not concerned about it.
  11. godfetish

godfetish Active Member

To help Ama, we need to figure out what is broken, not stating the fact that it is broken. I submitted a bug ticket for this, but got sidetracked on finding the problem with kbot. I will be looking at it a bit more tonight to determine if I can find the problem, but it seems like it might be beyond the script...if it is a structure change then once we identify it then Ama can fix it like the mob difficulty problem that broke kbot.

If someone else wants to debug, then start in the craft-item.iss file in the vgcraft folder and put in some echo statements in the for loops that spit out what's being checked in the bags in the SupplyNeeded and other functions.

Anyway, I'll try to make time tonight to see what I can find, but this isn't my project, or innerspace's, or isxvg's...it's ours.
  12. F-Sharp

F-Sharp Active Member

To answer a question asked elsewhere, I apologize profusely for not reading this entire thread -- I read the beginning parts and it didn't seem as if bugs were being reported here. My bad.

However, what also doesn't occur to me, ever, is being rude to other people for no reason.

Addressing the issue of the broken VGCraftbot, I am not a coder but I have a friend who is and who is also a longtime user and fan of VGCraftbot. Hopefully he will be able to shed some light.
  13. Didit

Didit Active Member

When I said "an end of an era" I ment for vgcraftbot. I def think 3 bucks a month is worth it without the craftbot. Ama you have done a great job with isxvg.

If there is enough interest by peeps -in the know- of scripting knowledge I would imagine someone will fix that which is broke or create something else.

It's all good, we just need patience:)
  14. godfetish

godfetish Active Member

Ok, so I narrowed it down to the exact function, I was right, SupplyNeeded is broken. In this section of code, if you comment it out, the script will just assume you have the ingredients and attempt to craft until it runs out of ingredients.

I am trying to figure out more and will post if I figure the broken part out, until then, load up on utilities I guess. Watch out, it will continuously gather quests, go to table only to realize a problem then gather more quests when it runs out of stuff if you do this quick fix. Don't get banned running about constantly!!

I think I found the problem.

echo ${Me.Inventory[100].MiscDescription} for oil isn't working

Did we lose the Description text somehow? This is where we identify fuel needed from the data in Description below.

Anyway, I'm done for a while. At least using the commented code I can craft using big bags.

Code (Text):
    /*
        woRecipeNeeds:Clear
        woRecipeFuel:Clear

call DebugOut "VG: Called SupplyNeeded"

; Check each unfinished Work Order -- find the Fuel requirements and increment
        ; the recipe fuel that we need by one stack per uncompleted work order
        variable int woCount=0
        while (${woCount:Inc} <= ${TaskMaster[Crafting].CurrentWorkOrder})
        {
            if ${Refining.Recipe[${TaskMaster[Crafting].CurrentWorkOrder[${woCount}]}].NumUses} < 1
                continue

; Magic Number -- line 7 is the start of fuel information in the recipe
            supplyLineCount:Set[7]
            fuelNeeded:Set[TRUE]
            while ${fuelNeeded}
            {
                variable string fuel

fuel:Set[${Refining.Recipe[${TaskMaster[Crafting].CurrentWorkOrder[${woCount}]}].Description.Token[${supplyLineCount},"\n"]}]
                if ! ${fuel.Equal[NULL]} && ${fuel.Length} > 1
                {
                    fuel:Set[${fuel.Token[1,"\r"]}]

if ! ${woRecipeNeeds.Contains[${fuel}]}
                        woRecipeNeeds:Add[${fuel}]

amountNeeded:Set[${Math.Calc[8 * ${Refining.Recipe[${TaskMaster[Crafting].CurrentWorkOrder[${woCount}]}].NumUses}]}]

if ${woRecipeFuel.Element[${fuel}](exists)}
                        woRecipeFuel.Element[${fuel}]:Inc[${amountNeeded}]
                    else
                        woRecipeFuel:Set[${fuel},${amountNeeded}]

call DebugOut "VG:recipe requires: ${fuel} :: ${amountNeeded} :: ${woRecipeFuel.Element[${fuel}]}"
                }
                else
                {
                    fuelNeeded:Set[FALSE]
                }

supplyLineCount:Inc
            }
        }

; ...and then subtract any fuel that we already have on hand
        if ${woRecipeFuel.FirstKey(exists)}
        {
            variable int invIndex
            variable int minCount
            do
            {
                invIndex:Set[0]
                minCount:Set[0]
                while ${Me.Inventory[${invIndex:Inc}].Name(exists)}
                {
                    if ${Me.Inventory[${invIndex}].Name.Find[${woRecipeFuel.CurrentKey}]} && ${Me.Inventory[${invIndex}].MiscDescription.Find[Small crafting

utilities]}
                    {
                        woRecipeFuel.CurrentValue:Dec[${Me.Inventory[${invIndex}].Quantity}]
                        minCount:Inc[${Me.Inventory[${invIndex}].Quantity}]
                    }
                }

; If we are at the Station and have more than 25, don't worry, be happy now!
                if ${atStation} && (${minCount} > 25)
                    continue

; If, after subtracting fuel in our inventory, we still need fuel -- we'll return TRUE
                if ${woRecipeFuel.CurrentValue} > 0
                {
                    supplyNeeded:Set[TRUE]
                    ; ...if we need to buy, then buy 50 Extra... less time running back and forth
                    woRecipeFuel.CurrentValue:Inc[${Math.Calc[${woRecipeFuel.CurrentValue} + 50]}]
                    call DebugOut "VG: SupplyNeeded should buy : ${woRecipeFuel.CurrentKey} @ ${woRecipeFuel.CurrentValue}"
                }
            }
            while ${woRecipeFuel.NextKey(exists)}
        } */
    Last edited: May 30, 2008
  15. Amadeus

Version 20080528.0051 , which I'm about to patch right now, should fix the issue with "MiscDescription" that was reported in the quoted script above.
  16. godfetish

godfetish Active Member

We appreciate the attention on this Ama! Works properly now: buys utilities, crafts at station, turns in orders. Everything seems right =)
  17. Ezynite

Ezynite Active Member

Uhh

As of June 05 vgcraftbot wont even run/open, Im no codeing person. So if thier is a fix please someone post it in a fashion so somone with no Codeing Knowdlge will understand how to fix it.

Thanks many in advance to person that helps me out =).......
  18. Chenjinnan

Chenjinnan Active Member

Ezynite, as of 05 June, not only VGCraftBot isn't running. The VG client was patched and ISXVG isn't running instead, Ama already said patch will be done at night. I sincerely hope that you pay more attention to your VG client's patch notes and the forum before polluting the thread next time.
  19. Ezynite

Ezynite Active Member

Sorry for polluting =(
  20. godfetish

godfetish Active Member

Am I missing something or how can I get the bot to craft all 5 parts of a batch? Currently it's only crafting the first then turning in.

EDIT:: I see, it's faction GRIND mode at fault.
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2008
  21. Deathbot37

Deathbot37 Active Member

Hmm....

I just recently started useing Craftbot again, working on a Weaponsmith. For some reason, when it loads the extra items, it won't load Water. It's in the list as a Extra, it buys it, but won't use it. I also have Solvent in that list and it did not buy it, yet it does use it if I buy it manualy. It also seems to like to add a Extra stack of Fuel, which I have no clue why, because it don't use the whole stack it starts with.

BTW, spelling is right, everything is updated...
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  22. godfetish

godfetish Active Member

I'm not seeing the same problem. Loads up everything fine...sure you have enough space to load up all that you want?
  23. Deathbot37

Deathbot37 Active Member

Yup, positive, useing 4 out of 6 slots.
  24. abndrew82

abndrew82 Active Member

Also do you have auto setup for your table in crafting on.

I have noticed that on occasion when I have that on, it wont add some of my extra items or will add 2 of certain things, if VG itself added it once and then the Bot also wants to add it.

But I will test some of this tonight when I get home, as this is probably one of the bots I use most out of the ISXVG stuff
  25. C@t@t0N1C

C@t@t0N1C Active Member

If I wanted to tackle something simple, like making a minor change to the HUD, could someone point me in the right direction--what file contains the HUD script?

It currently displays:

#Recipes #
    #Failed #

I was thinking I would see if I could modify it to display:

# Recipes #(total) : A-#(#of As) : B-# : C-# : D-#
    #Failed #

And if I could do that I might try to get really fancy and add a line:
    #InCurrent #/x (where x=3 or x=5 for sets and batches) or just 1/1 for singles.

I'm happy to post anything I figure out. I don't know how well I will do at this. I have successfully made code changes to other applications and scripts in the past. I will give it my best shot.

Thanks!
  26. viliden

viliden Active Member

cleaup function

hello,
    I recently coded a way for the craftbot (via a button that I implemented in the GUI) to call this function
    Code (Text):
    function ConsolidateInventory()
    {
        variable int itemIndexA = 0
        variable int itemIndexB = 1
        itemIndexA:Set[0]
        itemIndexB:Set[1]

call DebugOut "VG: ConsolidateInventory Called"

while (${itemIndexA:Inc} <= ${Me.Inventory})
        {
                do
                {
                if ${Me.Inventory[${itemIndexA}].Description.Find[Crafting:]} == ${Me.Inventory[${itemIndexB:Inc}].Description.Find[Crafting:]}
                    {
                        ;call DebugOut "VG: Found a Match!"
                        Me.Inventory[${itemIndexB}]:StackWith[${itemIndexA}]
                        itemIndexB:Inc
                        ;call CleanUpInventory
                    }
                    else
                    {
                    itemIndexB:Inc
                    }
                }
                while (${itemIndexB} <= ${Me.Inventory})
                itemIndexB:Set[1]
        }

}
    what this does is scans your inventory and matches up like items. I plan on extending it too also put those items in your craft bag but first I wanted to get some input on how I could eliminate ambiguity between items so it will only proceed when it finds MATCHING items, right now it will check every item in your bag that has "Crafting:" in the item discription, when it finds 2 like items, it will move on with a false positive. Its just annoying and sloppy but it will get the job done. I wrote this little script because I have multiple crafters and mail myself items alot so this saves me time in not having to stack stuff manually (I'm lazy :p ). Any advice would be appreciated, I'm a begining computer science student so this is pretty nice pratice for my programming assignments :)

For the GUI (VGCraftUI.xml) I added this on line 2329 (you can do with it what you wish, I just looked for a spot with space)
    Code (Text):

<Commandbutton Name='FStation Button' Template='VG.GreenButton'>
                                <X>20</X>
                                <Y>205</Y>
                                <Width>60%</Width>
                                <Height>15</Height>
                                <Text>Clean Inventory</Text>
                                <OnLeftClick>
                                Script[VGCraftBot]:QueueCommand[call ConsolidateInventory]
                                </OnLeftClick>
                            </Commandbutton>
  27. F-Sharp

F-Sharp Active Member

Has anyone come up yet with a solution for the problem introduced in the last "postGU6" patch? (The one this last week.)

Bot does not always take work orders, just bouncing back and forth between workbench to NPC.

Or it will grab workorders, but will not complete any of them after that.

Or will start the first one, finish a few items, and then go back to the workorder NPC before that WO is done. -- WO NPC then ignores you.
  28. Amadeus

Ok -- everything is now fixed. Here are the proper steps:
    1. Download http://www.isxgames.com/isxvg/ISXVG.exe and run/install it (note: you do not have to uninstall ISXVG before doing this). This action will properly install all of the skin files to the proper location.
    2. Put the vgcraftbot.iss file attached to this posting in your /Innerspace/Scripts folder.
    3. Put the VGCraftUI.xml file attached to this posting in your /Innerspace/Scripts/vgcraft folder.
    Optional: You can delete the following files from your /InnerSpace/Scripts/VGCraft folder: commonelements.dds, vgelements.dds, windowelements.dds, vgskin.exe, vgskin.xml

Attached Files:

29. F-Sharp

F-Sharp Active Member

Thank you, Amadeus, it appears to be working fine again now.
  30. Didit

Didit Active Member

Amadeus you rock, Thank you alot.

If i can diverge to another path now? Seeing how Craftbot is fixed, yes thanks again:), may I put forth a couple requests?

Could someone tweak the bot code to have it list the recipies alphabeticaly as it did before? and

If someone could make a UI so all my recipies show alphabetically... that would be awsome, and

Could someone make a parley deck window with smaller cards?

heh. I know only 1 out of 3 is on topic.

Thanks again Amadeus.

Peace.... out
  31. Akku

Akku Active Member

32. Zandros

Zandros Script Author: VGA

I found a quick fix for the following that seems to fix the problem

Error: Math evaluation failed in "(${apLeft} / ${Refining.OrigActionPointsAvail}) * 100"

What I noticed everytime it happened the Loot Window was still open so I am thinking the appropriate wait routine should catch and fix the problem such as what I did to mine.

You will find this routine in vgcraftbot.iss

Code (Text):

/* Loot baby loot! */
    function DoLoot()
    {
        ; Should probably check to see if we have a Loot window open
        call DebugOut "VG: DoLoot called"

if ${doRecipeOnly}
            recipeRepeatNumDone:Inc

wait 10 ${Me.IsLooting}

if ${Loot.NumItems}
        {
            Loot:LootAll
            wait 10
        }
    }

33. frontline

frontline Active Member

Ditto on Didit's request

AMA! I reiterate the sentiments that you do indeed Rock.

Thank you for the work on the craftbot thingee.

I don't mean to bitch but,... how was it that Craftbot used to alphabetize the recipes in a way that the devs used to state un-equivocally that was impossible?

Never do I run without direct supervision but the easy to find a recipe was a super secret little pleasure every time I selected a recipe to complete, on the order of the little orgasms I get when breastfeeding.

Thank you again.
  34. Zandros

From what I can see, the patch changed something and VGSkin.XML was affected by it. I thought I could just go and tweek it but that's not the solution. Hopefully, Amadeus might have an answer or solution to the the "Sort" issue.
  35. Amadeus

36. F-Sharp

F-Sharp Active Member

After patching isxvg following the 11/20/08 patches, VGCraftBot is failing to buy supplies due to "Out of pack space" errors.

On ordinary recipes or workorders, it reports that it needs space for huge numbers of utilities such as (732) and (640), and as a result it doesn't buy any utiliities.
  37. Sckary

Sckary Active Member

It's also not swapping between toolbelts.
  38. Amadeus

I will need to know specific datatype methods/members that are broken. I do not use the script, nor do I have crafting characters.

Basically, someone has to maintain this script. If you use it and rely on it, you should take the time to learn lavishscript and how it works so you can maintain it when it breaks. For me to fix things I need to know the exact lines of the script that are not working as they should be -- not vague things like "it's not working" or "it doesn't seem to be buying things properly", etc...
  39. F-Sharp

F-Sharp Active Member

No offense to Amadeus, because I greatly appreciate his maintaining ISXVG, and especially how quickly it's been up and running after all these weekly patches lately.

But not everyone who uses a script such as VGCraftBot has the time or ability to understand how it works or find specific lines, loops, etc. etc. etc., and fix the code themselves. Nor should they, because otherwise there would be so many versions out there that the whole thing would be a complete mess.

Those of us who report issues aren't necessarily expecting any specific person to fix them, but rather we report them because usually someone who DOES understand the coding, will look into the issue and then either post a fix or send it to Amadeus. This is what happened the last time there were problems.

But if this is not the correct thread for reporting such issues, please point us to the right one. Thanks!
  40. Vstarr1961

Vstarr1961 Active Member

Console mssg:

VG:Correction: Restore
    VG: Looking for tool: Repair Tools
    VG: FAILED to Change Tool Belts:: holdState: 30
    VG: Ignoring Correction: Restore
    VG: correction restore cost 0 AP

===================================================

This is the area of coding I believe is causing the issues with the tool belts. I am trying to figure out the scripting for ISXVG but will be the first to admit I am a rank amateur at it.

craft-actionlogic.iss

/* Change to the toolbelt with the requestd Tool in it */
    /* Returns false if it can't find the tool */
    function:bool ChangeToolBelts(string aTool)
    {
    ; Change to correct ToolBelt
    ;Me.Inventory[${Me.Inventory[${aTool}].InContainer.Index}]:UseAsCraftingToolbelt

variable int itemIndex = 0

call DebugOut "VG: Looking for tool: ${aTool}"

if ( (${aTool.Length} == 0) || ${aTool.Equal[NULL]} )
    {
    call DebugOut "VG: ChangeTool called with zero or null value: ${aTool}"
    return FALSE
    }

while ( ${Me.Inventory[${itemIndex:Inc}].Name(exists)} )
    {
    if ( ${Me.Inventory[${itemIndex}].Name.Find[${aTool}]} && ${Me.Inventory[${itemIndex}].Type.Equal[Crafting Tool]} && ${Me.Inventory[${itemIndex}].InContainer.Name.Find[Toolbelt]} )
    {
    call DebugOut "VG: Switching to tool belt: ${Me.Inventory[${itemIndex}].InContainer.Name}"
    Me.Inventory[${Me.Inventory[${itemIndex}].InContainer.Index}]:UseAsCraftingToolbelt
    return TRUE
    }
    }

/*
    if ( ${Me.Inventory[${aTool}](exists)} && ${Me.Inventory[${aTool}].InContainer.Name.Find[Toolbelt]})
    {
    call DebugOut "VG: Switching to tool belt: ${Me.Inventory[${aTool}].InContainer.Name}"
    Refining:ChangeToolbelt[${Me.Inventory[${aTool}].InContainer.ID}]
    return TRUE
    }
    */

return FALSE
    }

==========================================================

The false return is happening even with the proper tools in the tools belts so not sure why the above portion of the script is not working unless there is another iss that is not being called correctly by the script.
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2008
  41. Amadeus

Take this part of what was pasted above:
    Code (Text):

{
    if ( ${Me.Inventory[${itemIndex}].Name.Find[${aTool}]} && ${Me.Inventory[${itemIndex}].Type.Equal[Crafting Tool]} && ${Me.Inventory[${itemIndex}].InContainer.Name.Find[Toolbelt]} )
    {
    call DebugOut "VG: Switching to tool belt: ${Me.Inventory[${itemIndex}].InContainer.Name}"
    Me.Inventory[${Me.Inventory[${itemIndex}].InContainer.Index}]:UseAsCraftingToolbelt
    return TRUE
    }
    }

and add the line in bold below:
    Code (Text):

{
    [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]call DebugOut "VG: Checking Inventory Item -- ${Me.Inventory[${itemIndex}].Name} - ${Me.Inventory[${itemIndex}].Type} - ${Me.Inventory[${itemIndex}].InContainer.Name}"[/B][/COLOR]
    {
    return TRUE
    }
    }

Then, see what is spewed in the console and copy/paste it here and maybe we can determine why it's not working properly.
  42. adraymus

adraymus Active Member

Amadeus

This is what was returned when attempting to change over tool bags

05:50:44::VG: FAILED to Change Tool Belts :: holdState: 21
    05:50:44::VG: action Quick Smelting cost 0 AP
    05:50:44::VG: Quick Smelting with progress 0%
    05:50:44::VG: FindWorkStep called: Q: TRUE P: TRUE
    05:50:44::VG: FindWorkStep called: Q: TRUE P: FALSE
    05:50:44::VG:FWS: Selecting Step: 3
    05:50:44::VG:ChooseAction: testProg vs Qual: 3 :: 4
    05:50:44::VG: Lose Qual: Brief Skim :: 250
    05:50:44::VG:FindAction2: Found: Quick Smelting
    05:50:44::VG:ExecuteAction: StepName:Smelt ActionName:Quick Smelting APCost: 150
    05:50:44::VG:ExecuteAction: Using: Quick Smelting
    05:50:44::VG: (78)) :: Missing tool of type: Rasp
    05:50:44::VG: Looking for tool: Rasp
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Worn Dagger - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Worn Leather Boots - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Worn Leather Gloves - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Reliable Pyrite Repair Tools - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Loose Pants - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Well-made Shoes - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Comfortable Shirt - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Reliable Pyrite Skimmer - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Worn Leather Leggings - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Worn Harvesting Toolbelt - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Harvesting Tunic - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Harvesting Trousers - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Harvesting Boots - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Pristine Silkbloom Bag - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Pristine Silkbloom Bag - Unknown - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Pristine Silkbloom Bag - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Abrasive Emery - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Reinforced Pyrite Stoker - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Reinforced Pyrite Calipers - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Large Leather Utility Pouch - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Large Leather Toolbelt - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Iron Ore - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Maker's Spirit of Reasoning - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Treatment - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Hammer of Perfection - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Treatment - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Builder's Discerning Heavy Shirt of Problem Solving - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Wand of Shifting Images - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Exquisite Craftman's Brilliant Heavy Gloves of Problem Solving - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Attuning Powder of Vigor - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Veteran's Know-How - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Silver Masterwork Sigil - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Cure - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Glue Adhesive - Shield - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Veteran's Know-How - Unknown - NULL
    05:50:44::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Tin Ore - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Treatment - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Veteran's Know-How - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Copper Ore - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Workman's Discerning Heavy Bandanna of Problem Solving - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Ancient Platinum Coin - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Reliable Pyrite Rasp - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Grodek's Unfinished Hammer - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Cure - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Thestran Metalworker's Ring - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Tin Ore - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Craftman's Stylish Tanned Apron of Reasoning - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Cure - Unknown - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Hammer of Perfection - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Glue Adhesive - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Exquisite Workman's Resolute Heavy Boots of Finesse - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Reliable Pyrite Rigging Tools - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Wood Fuel - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Thin Oil - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Glue Adhesive - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Builder's Stylish Heavy Pants of Reasoning - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Oil - Unknown - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Oil - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Pyrite Ore - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Reinforced Pyrite Stirring Rod - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Flux - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Fuel - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Fuel - Unknown - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Fuel - Shield - NULL
    05:50:45::VG: Checking Inventory Item -- Flux - Unknown - NULL

Also have problems when the toon goes and tries to buy from the supplier. It does not recognise that there is any of the needed components in the bags. The output is as follows

05:48:08::VG: Moving to Found Target
    05:48:08::VG:MoveToTarget: Already nice and close. All done.
    05:48:08::VG: MoveDone called :: Distance: 1.059036
    05:48:08::VG: at Supply NPC, buy/sell
    05:48:08::VG: openLootPacks called
    05:48:10::VG: Targeting Supply NPC
    05:48:12::VG: SellLoot called
    05:48:12::VG: NOTICE: Out of pack space! (-67)
    05:48:12::VG: (58):thestra) :: [thestra][<pcname>Bankenator</link>]: ctrl+ click
    05:48:12::VG: BuySupplies called
    05:48:12::VG: AddExtraIngredients called
    05:48:12::VG:Testing: Flux :: -925852852
    05:48:12::VG:Testing: Fuel :: -1848272136
    05:48:13::VG: CleanUpInventory Called
    05:48:13::VG: Move Utility: Wood Fuel
    05:48:14::VG: Move Utility: Flux
    05:48:14::VG: Move Utility: Flux
    05:48:15::VG: Move Utility: Fuel
    05:48:15::VG: Move Utility: Fuel
    05:48:16::VG: Move Utility: Fuel
    05:48:16::VG: Move Utility: Fuel
    05:48:17::VG: Move Utility: Fuel
    05:48:17::VG: Move Utility: Fuel
    05:48:18::VG: Move Utility: Flux
    05:48:18::VG: Move Utility: Flux
    05:48:19::VG: Move Utility: Flux
    05:48:19::VG: Move Utility: Flux
    05:48:20::VG: Move Utility: Flux
    05:48:21::VG: Move Utility: Flux
    05:48:21::VG: Move Utility: Flux
    05:48:22::VG: Move Utility: Flux
    05:48:23::VG: Done Sell/Buy, moving back to Craft Station
    05:48:23::VG: MoveAlongPath called
    05:48:24::VG: Move to Crafting Station: Smelter
    05:48:24::VG:MovePath called: Smelter
    05:48:24::bNav:MovetoWP: Found Path to auto-490590A1-191.Veskal's Exchange with 27 hops from auto-49056AF6-94.Veskal's Exchange
    05:48:32::bNav: ShouldConnect: Regions to far away!
    05:48:32::VG:MoveTargetPath called: Smelter :: 42949674297
    05:48:32::bNav: X: -23795.000000 Y: -16944.000000 Z: 51626.500000
    05:48:32::bNav: Names: 948 :: 725
    05:48:32::bNav:MovetoTargetName: Found Path to auto-49058DAB-143.Veskal's Exchange with 2 hops from auto-490590A1-191.Veskal's Exchange
    05:48:33::VG:MoveTargetPath: END
    05:48:33::bNav: Moved from auto-490590A1-191 to auto-4905638C-11 making a 2 way connection
    05:48:33::TargetCloseObject: Smelter
    05:48:34::VG:TargetCloseObject: Target(exists): Smelter
    05:48:34::VG: Moving to Found Target
    05:48:34::VG:MoveToTarget: Already nice and close. All done.
    05:48:34::VG: MoveDone called :: Distance: 1.246255
    05:48:34::VG: at Station, start working
    05:48:34::Targeting: Smelter
    05:48:35::VG: Called SupplyNeeded
    05:48:35::VG:recipe requires: Fuel :: 40 :: 40
    05:48:35::VG:recipe requires: Flux :: 40 :: 40
    05:48:35::VG: (78):() :: Select the recipe you wish to use.
    05:48:35::VG:recipe requires: Fuel :: 40 :: 80
    05:48:35::VG:recipe requires: Flux :: 40 :: 80
    05:48:35::VG:recipe requires: Fuel :: 24 :: 104
    05:48:35::VG:recipe requires: Flux :: 24 :: 104
    05:48:35::VG: SupplyNeeded should buy : Fuel @ -415140656
    05:48:35::VG: (78):() :: You stop crafting.
    05:48:36::VG: Now moving to Supply NPC: Shere Colass
    05:48:36::VG: MoveAlongPath called
    05:48:37::VG: Move to Supply NPC: Shere Colass
    05:48:37::VG:MovePath called: Shere Colass
    05:48:37::bNav:MovetoWP: Found Path to auto-49056AF4-88.Veskal's Exchange with 25 hops from auto-4905638C-11.Veskal's Exchange
    05:48:39::VG: (42):() :: You are moving too far from the crafting station. If you continue moving away, your session will end.
    05:48:39::VG: (42):() :: You have moved too far from the crafting station.
    05:48:43::bNav: ShouldConnect: Regions to far away!
    05:48:43::VG:MoveTargetPath called: Shere Colass :: 42949675555
    05:48:43::bNav: X: -23216.000000 Y: -13408.000000 Z: 51580.421875
    05:48:43::bNav: Names: 477 :: 508
    05:48:44::bNav:MovetoTargetName: Found Path to auto-49056AF6-94.Veskal's Exchange with 3 hops from auto-49056AF4-88.Veskal's Exchange
    05:48:46::VG:MoveTargetPath: END
    05:48:46::bNav: ShouldConnect: Regions to far away!
    05:48:47::TargetCloseObject: Shere Colass
    05:48:47::VG:TargetCloseObject: Target(exists): Shere Colass
    05:48:47::VG: Moving to Found Target
    05:48:47::bNav: Moved from auto-49056AF6-93 to auto-49056AF6-94 making a 2 way connection
    05:48:47::VG:MoveToTarget: Already nice and close. All done.
    05:48:47::VG: MoveDone called :: Distance: 1.151823
    05:48:48::VG: at Supply NPC, buy/sell
    05:48:48::VG: openLootPacks called
    05:48:50::VG: Targeting Supply NPC
    05:48:51::VG: SellLoot called

Hope that sort of helps.
  43. Amadeus

Yes. There was probably something changed with the item datatype. I'll have to look into fixing it tonight.
  44. Amadeus

I just updated ISXVG to version 20081119.0011 ....see if that helps.
  45. adraymus

adraymus Active Member

Amadeus

Just tested the new ISXVG version and seems to be working fine. Only thing that I have found is that if you select the auto repair gear option the toon will always go and repair items after buying supplies regardless of whether there is anything that needs repairing. Not a big drama though..... At least the program is working again.

Thanks
  46. adraymus

adraymus Active Member

Was just having a quick look through the code and think that the problem would reside in this piece of code in the craft-items.iss

function:bool RepairNeeded()
    {
    variable int iCount = 1
    variable int iDamaged = 70

Call DebugOut "VG: Determining if items need repairing"

do
    {
    if ${Me.Inventory[${iCount}].CurrentEquipSlot.Find[Craft]} && ${Me.Inventory[${iCount}].Durability} < ${iDamaged}
    return TRUE
    }
    while (${iCount:Inc} <= ${Me.Inventory})

return FALSE

Cheers
  47. Cipher the Sorcerer

Cipher the Sorcerer Active Member

Ok, this may be an odd question/request, but is there a better way to get VGCraftBot to walk a better line to NPCs and stations? I've used the mapping function, and in most places it seems to work well, but there are some places were having the opposite of "Add a door" would be helpful ... "Add a wall/crate".

For example, if you try to to craft in Silverlake or Fisher Pen, it seems that you can only seem to do either Refining -OR- Finishing (Refining in Fisher Pen), because there is an obstruction that will cause the bot to get hung up when it goes from NPC to NPC. For example, in Fisher Pen, it's a group of crates near one of the tents when you try to talk to the Finishing NPC, then the program tries to take you to the Supply/Repair NPC (Nyadir Winstar).

If there was an "Add wall/crate" option, I could better map the path there to avoid it. Going back with the "Mapping Mode" button activated doesn't seem to help.

So am I just doing something wrong, or does this sound like something that should/could be looked in to?
  48. Cipher the Sorcerer

Question about the current version.

Does the program not take into account for "Recipe Upgrades"? I just got an upgrade for my Artificer, and although I can make 5 "Planks" at a time, when I go into that section of the code and try to make 100 at a time, it still tries to make them 1 at a time.

Does the code not support it, or am I just missing something? When I do it by hand, I have an option of making 1, 3, or 5 Planks at a time.
  49. Cipher the Sorcerer

That worked like a charm.

MANY thanks.
  50. Kelly71

Kelly71 Active Member

pathing is a tricky issue. At the moment its from point A to point B in craftbot. The guys whom did the Dip bot have better pathing but, i don think the code is the same between the two
  51. Zandros

Actually, they are very similiar with VGCraftbot having additional routines to get you from point A to point B.

In Dip, if the location is too close it could cause the player to not move or zig-zag in place. Within VgCraftbot, the above is taken into consideration and direct movement is used.

However, both has the same problem... if you are not on the map it will run directly to the destination in a straight line instead of to the closest mapped point.
  52. bobbyrocks

bobbyrocks Active Member

strange problem

First of all I just want to say thank you for all the hard work maintaining this script. I find this script working almost perfect. I for one am no programmer just a gamer so I definately appreciate the community hard work.

with that said, here is the problem i am having.

When i goto a craft table i get to setting up my table and it will not proceed forward. (sometimes it does sometimes it doesnt) I dont notice any console errors. If i click done.. then it proceeds forward with crafting.

Also when i go to turn work orders if i dont manually click the first one and click completed it will just stand there and do nothing. otherwise it works normal if i do that.

With those two things being fixed the script works flawless for me. Any help on this would be much appreciated.

just so you know .. latest script and latest inner space build. I just downloaded and subscribed 2 days ago and followed the setup step by step. I dont usually post in forums unless I really have to after searching for a few days.
  53. grouwlf

grouwlf Active Member

runaway char

while running vgcraftbot in full auto, it will not craft wo's. it has all it's inventory, repaired, sold everything, but when it gets to a craftstation...nothing. It starts over checking inventory, repair, etc...anyone else have this problem or know of a fix?:(
  54. Zandros

Yes, I too am having that obnoxious problem. What I discovered sofar is that vgcraftbot does a count of supplies in your bags and if that total is less than what's required then it loops back to the vendor, then the repairer, then back to the crafting table.

From what I can see, it lost its ability to count items in ALL the bags as well as durability of equiped items. That explains why it loops.
  55. bobbyrocks

bobbyrocks Active Member

I dont think any of the scripts for vg work properly .. and to be honest i dont think they are being updated at all at this point.. and i dont think anyone really cares unfortunately seeing that we already paid our money

so if you are not a script writer you are probably not going to get much help here. Seems as soon as wow put out the new expansion... all production has stopped
  56. goldeelox

goldeelox Active Member

drop boxes

I am having a craftbot problem the dropdown recipe box will not let me scroll it. i cannot get past visable recipes that start with an a. Is there a dirver or some such i am missing? It use to work.
  57. Zandros

Try checking this link which was posted a few messages prior to yours:

http://www.isxgames.com/forums/showpost.php?p=17205&postcount=421
  58. wizeone

wizeone Active Member

had that problem, it has to do with the ui changes innerspace did.. need to do a fresh install of both innerspace and isxvg then your scripts. have fun..8)
  59. KrazyKel84

KrazyKel84 Active Member

It seems it has lost the ability to check items in the crafting bag, if you take everything out of that bag and put it in your general inventory the full automation of work orders still works perfectly.
  60. Sckary

Sckary Active Member

Did you try this KrazyKel84?

Reason I ask is because I had similar problem to yours a while back, and had to re-install isxvg. Everything is working like a charm for me now other than the occasional failure to target crafting table, a quick restart generally fixes that.
  61. KrazyKel84

KrazyKel84 Active Member

My install for both innerspace and isxvg is only 6 days old, but I can try a reinstall.

62. Zandros

I patched mine to automatically figure out what crafting bag you have equipped by updating the variable "sUtilPouch". Below is how I patched mine:

Look for the following code in VGCraftbot.iss:
    Code (Text):

Event[VG_onCoinUpdate]:AttachAtom[VGCB_onCoinUpdate]
            Event[VG_onReceivedTradeInvitation]:AttachAtom[VGCB_onReceivedTradeInvitation]
    ...and patch it to look like this:
    Code (Text):

Event[VG_onCoinUpdate]:AttachAtom[VGCB_onCoinUpdate]
            Event[VG_onReceivedTradeInvitation]:AttachAtom[VGCB_onReceivedTradeInvitation]

variable int i
            for (i:Set[1] ; ${Me.Inventory[${i}].Name(exists)} ; i:Inc)
            {
                if ${Me.Inventory[${i}].CurrentEquipSlot.Equal[Crafting Container]}
                {
                    sUtilPouch:Set[${Me.Inventory[${i}].Name}]
                    break
                }
            }
  63. Amadeus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.