I have been successful at using vgcraft at crafting POTA armor and I will share with you the steps I use to make it happen.Has anyone gotten craft to make pota gear? It gives me greif with the sealers and cords even though i tell it to add them in manually with the other ingrediants.
- I did not mess with the Setup Tab
- Under the Move Tab I checked the Finishing box... no other settings are needed
- Under the Options Tab I checked Fix Complications and Load Extra Ingredients, unchecked everything else
- Under the Items Tab I added these ingredients: Cleaner, Solvent, Treatment, Water, Bandages
- Under the Recipe Tab I did the following:
- checked Repeat Recipe and put how many times I want to repeat
- select the Masterwork Pantheon Armor
- select Step 1 with Action as:
- unchecked the box for Check for Required Ingredients "this is a bit bugged but works on normal recipes"
- Be sure to set your station
- Program Ration is 33
- Min Qual is 951
- Max Qual is 951