Discussion in 'Scripts (LavishScript)' started by Amadeus, Jan 28, 2009.

1. marloboro

marloboro Active Member

I've been running vgcraft for over a year and never had it do that. However i have mine setup to switch between the two tables when it runs out of wo's. I have ran between two task masters for over 72 hours and never ran out of wo's. Might try setting yours up to auto switch, this may prevent you from having to restart every hour or so.
  2. maras

maras Active Member

I got the same problem as described by darcon. Switching TM doens't help, because it is turned on for me anyway.

In very few cases it works (craft for hours), but most times not.
  3. darcon

darcon Active Member

Let me expand on my post a little.

The program is working fine and is a huge personal time saver. I am totally satisfied with how it works. That said, here is what is happening.

It will grab batches first, go through them, then sets and singles. Then it will move on to the other npc for those work orders. It will go through batches, then sets and singles. Then it will run out, switch to the other task master and see them as both not having any work orders left to do. When I stop the bot and look for myself the list is repopulated with batch, set and single work orders, but the bot does not see them.

The whole process takes a couple of hourse to cycle through so he is getting a lot done, but it won't see the work orders as they come back on the list. I need to close vgcraft and restart it. Then it works fine again. It's not a major trauma since I empty the bags, open the rewards and so on, but it would be nice to let it run for a 5+ hours.

By the way, how are you running it for three days straight with no interruptions? My bags would get full from the reward packs, the server gets glitches once in a while plus other interruptions that happen. I think it's great if you can let it run for 72 hours straight without paying any attention to it. I would be totally happy with 5+ hours at a time.
  4. wtfover

wtfover Active Member

Vgcraft issues

I am having some strange problems with vgcraft and maybe you guys can point me in the right direction to fix it. I am just trying to do basic automated mode to do some skilling up. It will run to the work order npc's and gather some work orders usually just fine. It will then buy ingredients needed and them move to the appropriate table. Once there sometimes it makes the end product just fine. However quite a bit of the time it ceases creation of the started product for no reason and loops back around to making another item.

I can't see any reason .. there is always plenty of action points left. My tradeskill chat is often spamming with 'you may not choose a crafting action at this time' or 'you may not execute a craftion action now.' It is as though things are off somehow and no amount of restarts, unload and reloads will fix it and I am not sure what to even fix. Others appear to be running things fine .. so I am unsure why such basic functionality wont work for me. Perhaps I have soemthing setup wrong as one of my options? Any ideas will help .. thanks much.
  5. wtfover

wtfover Active Member

I am sitting here watching it continue .. it hasn't created an item in the last 10-20 attempts. It starts one one of the components of the batch and just does anywhere from 1-10 actions on it .. and stops before ever reaching the end. What the hell could make it go through everything fine .. then stop during the creation of a product when nothing obvious is wrong?
  6. BillyBob

BillyBob Active Member

run out of a fuel type? Also I have had to uninstall everything and install to reset to correct crafting. Some times players have forgot and set a minus in the character window and your skill drops to low. Then you lose a crafting ability the script thinks you have and causes a dead loop.
  7. mordacai

mordacai Active Member

What is your latency to the game server? I find at around 500+I start to get a failure rate of around %85 at around 300 or less things become managable, even then I increased the wait times in that section of the script to allow for my crappy net.

Look carefully at the debug messages you will see what is happening. The script is trying to pick another action but you are still in global cooldown if it attempts 2-3 times and doent get to process another action, it assumes it has run out of action points and kills the recipe. So by slowing the script down at this point to allow for latency issues you will stop this problem.

Well it has for me.
  8. wtfover

wtfover Active Member

My latency is pretty reasonable .. it seems to consistantly hover in the 100-150 ms region. FPS is okay as well .. usually in the 25-40 depending on the situation.

What do you edit/change exactly to manipulate the delay when crafting? That is certainly possible and would fit with some of the output I get where it seems like its attempting to perform actions when others are on cooldown. Thanks for the replies .. any assistance is much appreciated.
  9. mordacai

mordacai Active Member

Did you make the chages as detailed by Cybris in post#64 of this thread?. commenting out those 2 lines will probably fix your problem, latency is not your issue.
  10. soxz

soxz Active Member

Texas Two Step

WTF ...
    My partner and I have been using this bot (vgcraftbot) about 18 months reliably. We have 8 crafters level 50 between us. So , this is not a setup/mapping issue.
    Path Precision 100 and 120
    Target Precision 2
    Max WO 5

What appears to be happening is the bot happily crafts along, then when it picks up the 4th set of WO's it goes on strike.. gets st00pid .. does the texas 2-step around the target and quits.. like wtf????

Last part of output follows....
    08:24:10::bNav: Found a Door in auto-4A2B43A9-11
    08:24:12::bNav: Found a Door in auto-4A2B43A8-9
    08:24:12::bNav: Found a Door in auto-4A2B43A7-7
    08:24:18::bNav: ShouldConnect: Regions to far away!
    08:24:18::VG:MoveTargetPath called: Dassk Faljir :: 28926604738591
    08:24:18::bNav: X: -26416.000000 Y: -45274.000000 Z: 4655.540527
    08:24:18::bNav: Names: 3 :: 76
    08:24:18::bNav:MovetoTargetName: Found Path to auto-4A2BA3A5-19.Abella Cove with 11 hops from auto-4A2B4327-0.Abella Cove
    08:24:21::bNav: Found a Door in auto-4A2B43A7-7
    08:24:22::bNav: Found a Door in auto-4A2B43A8-9
    08:24:23::bNav: Found a Door in auto-4A2B43A9-11
    08:24:26::VG:MoveTargetPath: END
    08:24:26::MoveTargetPath returned 'END'
    08:24:26::bNav: ShouldConnect: Regions to far away!
    08:24:26::TargetCloseObject: Artificer Shaping Bench
    08:24:27::VG:TargetCloseObject: Target(exists): Artificer Shaping Bench
    08:24:27::VGCraft:: Moving to Found Target
    08:24:27::*ERROR* - VG:MoveToTarget: CheckCollision to Target returned true!
    08:24:27::*ERROR* - VG:MoveToTarget: Trying to move around it....
    08:24:29::*ERROR* - VG:MoveToTarget: There is still a collision... let's see if we've targeted the wrong thing...
    08:24:29::*ERROR* - VG:MoveToTarget: Couldn't find any thing within range that is collision free -- the path file for this area should probably be redone more carefully.
    08:24:29::VG:MoveToTarget: Couldn't find any thing within range that is collision free -- the path file for this area should probably be redone more carefully.
    08:24:29::VG:Total Crafting XP gained: 608663 in 00:57:37
    08:24:29::=================================================
    08:24:29::CraftingLevel : 53
    08:24:29::XP: 75749090 XP%: 48
    08:24:29::Crafting XP gained: 608663 in 00:57:37
    08:24:29::Factions: Qalian Artisans: 11822 - Thestra Artisans: 18426 - Kojan Artisans: 11973
    08:24:29::Total Copper Spent: 95
    08:24:29::Total Copper Made: 2800
    08:24:29::Total Recipes Done: 35
    08:24:29::Failed Recipes: 1
    08:24:29::Sucessful Work Orders: 8
    08:24:29::Failed Work Orders: 0
    08:24:29::=================================================
    08:24:29::VGCraft has ended

can't find target ???? Toon is dancing around the target within 2 meters of the target !!! VG Craft QUITS! THERE IS NOTHING IN THE PATH BETWEEN THE TARGET AND THE TOON.
    Toon also goes on trip to get wo's or supplies and back tp work station twice! Once to get whatever it needs and I guess once after that for giggles and grins.

Tried the #67 changes of VGExecute "/cleartargets" didn't work for me or my partner.

We both migrated to the NEW SVN Craftbot.
    Reading this thread it appears lots of folks have a very similar problem.
    Do we have a fix?
    Is there a rollback available that had the pathing squared away?

Thanks for the help
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2009
  11. MstrGareth

MstrGareth Active Member

This appears to be your problem, after runnig the path routine it attemps to close the distance between your toon and the table, when going to do this it sees a collision in the way and fails.
  12. soxz

soxz Active Member

There is NOTHING in the the way .. and this happens at ALL locations we've tried so far. And consistantly every 4th WO requests
  13. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

Sometimes the script tries to target a desk that is further away (or different) from the one that you think it should be going towards. Are there other desks in the area with the same name?

Try a different area -- no reason to be stuck in the same spot. If you need faction that bad, you can just grind it there without the script. Otherwise, move to a different location.
  14. Shortankard

Shortankard Active Member

I to have now seen this shutdown after doing the back, left, back right shuffle. It seems that it is trying to do a LOS pathing from the supply or taskmaster back to the work station and getting stuck and shutting down. It never has a problem for me moving from the workstation to either one.

I'll have to dig in the code but maybe there is a better way to get it to just take a LOS to the neared pathing node and then following the pathing back. I never did this when I was running the old non SVN version. I even applied my old pathing file that I had saved from back then and it didn't resolve it. So I'm not sure if this is really just a path file issue.
  15. bricky2690

bricky2690 Active Member

I am having the same issue. it runs for a few work orders then it will do the little dance and the shut itself down. I have moved to areas where there are no obstacles in the pathing from work bench to NPCs, however, it continues to shut down.

I to never had this issue with the old vgcraftbot. If anyone has any ideas on the fix for it it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
  16. mortifer

mortifer Active Member

This used to be such a great bot. Now it's just borked.

Stopping at the WO npc for no reason, collision problems when there is obviously nothing there. I've tried to fiddle with it, but i just can't figure it out.

rip
  17. mortifer

mortifer Active Member

I got it working by using the method mordacai posted couple pages back. checked the use only defined locations box and that fix makes vgcraft run smooth now. Thanks mordacai
  18. zimzzat

zimzzat Active Member

While this script may have a few hiccups when run "right out of the box", I highly suggest anyone with issues read through this entire thread and make the suggested changes that have been posted.

After the edits to the original code, I can craft non-stop for 20+ hours with 0 issues.

Prior to the changes I would be lucky to get over an hour before something happened with pathing, targeting, etc.

Thank you very much to everyone who has contributed.
  19. anongamer

anongamer Active Member

isse w "only use defined locations" option

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

I am using the bot in automatic mode. I have mapped out the area in the path that I want my bot to use. I followed the listed steps of running from the station to the work npc, to the supply npc, and the repair npc clicking each button as I go.

When I do not check the "Only use defined Locations" checkbox the bot seems to run and search for each location on its own and eventually has a LoS error and stops.

I have tried clicking the "Only use defined Locations" checkbox in a few different chunks now after having noticed this problem in each chunk. It seems to get rid of the funky obstacle strafe routine which is nice. However, I have noticed that each time the bot moves from one npc encounter to another, it will path to the next npc, alter, worknpc, etc... then turn around and run back to where it came from, then run back to the npc it was running towards and engage. So basically it runs the path 3 times each time it changes npcs. It goes forward, then reverse, then forward again for the whole path between the two npcs. This happens when going to the crafting station as well.

On the move tab I have finishing selected. The craft,work,supply, and repair npcs are set. The path precision is 90. Target precision is 2. Max WO npc dist is 15. Use slow turn is enabled. Mapping mode is disabled (i think this is only to lay out the intial path right?). Then finally Only use defined locations is enabled.

I assume that the bot can handle the Supply NPC and the Repair NPC to be the same NPC correct? The same npc having two functions will not throw off the macro will it?

I tried to be complete in my question. If I left anything out, please let me know and I will respond asap.
  20. zimzzat

zimzzat Active Member

There are code edits in this thread that fix that exact problem...
  21. anongamer

anongamer Active Member

Oh. Sorry. I thought that the svn script was updated. Thanks =)
  22. Cipher the Sorcerer

Cipher the Sorcerer Active Member

Same here. I've tried two different locations (VE and Fisher Pen) and it has only been giving me trouble recently in those two places. I've leveled up 5 crafters to 50+ with this program (and 5k faction on each continent) but it's only the Thestra faction that seems to "run for awhile, then get dumb" and stop.

I can run for hours on end at Tawar Galan or Afrit, but not at any of the outposts on Thestra.

Thankfully I only need like 2500 more faction on Thestra for my 6th character, then I won't have to worry about it ever again.

[Edit]

Well, for what ever reason, making the changes as suggested on page 7 (by adding the VGExecute "/cleartargets" lines) has for the moment, stopped my "time out on Thestra" problem. It's odd that on 5 other crafters, I never had that problem, and even on this last crafter, never had the problem on Kojan or Qalia), but hey, what ever works. 5k here I come.
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  23. abndrew82

abndrew82 Active Member

I am back playing VG after about a year off and using ISX again.

I am playing with VGCraft again as I did before and it is working well, but I am not playing with a function I dont remember from before and that is the IRC Tab.

Does anybody have any info on this.

I have it so that the bot is connecting and joining my IRC Channel, but there is an option to accept commands from IRC Master and a place to say who the master is

But I have been unable to find anybody about how you send commands, figure it involves saying something in the channel, but is there a certain format or anything, to make it recognize as a command it should follow

And is there a list of available commands anywhere.

Thanks

Drew
  24. phuhque

phuhque Member

Observation

Perhaps I missed it, (most likely) but I have noticed that when running if you have some of whatever it is you are crafting (be it bundle, bolt or whatever), it will add it to the "table" but never use it. Is this functioning as designed or is there something else that needs a tweak. All in all, very nice. It's control is much better than mine. I must say after my initial issues, I am very glad I stuck with it.

Thank you.
  25. phuhque

phuhque Member

Bundle size

I also noticed that we can't choose the bundle size when doing multiples. Is that what Step 1 Use Action # is for?
  26. maras

maras Active Member

Exactly this!
  27. constable

constable Member

My IS ui seems to be black/blue and when I run vgcraft it doesn't have the UI listed in the original post. I can't read the text because its dark red on black, and I can't see the check boxes either. Is there an easy solution to this?
  28. constable

constable Member

29. Cipher the Sorcerer

Has anyone had any luck getting VGCraft to work with the Genesis Tool?

Even when I put it in one form (say the Stoker), and have another Hammer, it reports back that it can't find the tool, stoker.
  30. Zandros

Zandros Script Author: VGA

In order for me to figure out how to fix it please answer the following two questions:

1) What is the exact name of the tool in your inventory as well as the type of tool it is.

2) What is the chat log message that states "Missing tool....?" I need to know what the exact name of tool its asking for.

This information will help me to find the routine so I can figure out what needs to be done to fix it.
  31. Cipher the Sorcerer

1) The exact name is "Genesis Tool". It is the same name when it is in both the "hammer" form as it is when it is in the "stoker" form.

There is another version, called the exact same thing, that can be changed from one tool to another for Artificers as well as Outfitters.

You basically equip it, then right click on it, and it changes form between the two forms, and is deposited in your main pack. A yellow message that read "You receive Genesis Tool." is broadcast when it transforms from one mode to the other.

It is a "Red Rarity" that is +21 Crafting Tool and +85 Tool Effectiveness.

It requires level 5 crafting, but is a level 53 item level.

2) The exact message is "Missing tool of type: Stoker" (or Hammer).

I assume the same would apply for the appropriate tool for Artificers and Outfitters.
  32. maras

maras Active Member

I have changed my VGCraft-code in this way: when the script doesn't find a needed tool, it will look for "genesis tool" before sending out the "missing tool"-message. Works quite well for me.
  33. Zandros

Please try inserting the following code at approximately line 1390 in VGCraft.iss right before the line: call ChangeToolBelts "${missingItem}"

Code (Text):

if ( ${missingItem.Equal[Stoker]} || ${missingItem.Equal[Hammer]} )
                {
                    ; Check to see if Genesis Tool exist and if so then let's use it
                    if ${Me.Inventory[Genesis Tool](exists)}
                    {
                        call DebugOut "VGCraft:: missingItem is now Genesis Tool"
                        missingItem:Set[Genesis Tool]
                    }
                }

If this patch worked, let me know and I'll see if we can make it permanent for everyone.
  34. TimeStamp

TimeStamp Member

Noob question

NOOB looking for help.
    Think of this as a break from all those "advanced" problems. :halo:

How do you get VGCraft to work with a non-workorder recipie ?

I have a basic Normal rec. for ratty leather. I'm at the Outfitter Refining table.
    I set the Recipie window, and have the work table set.
    I have the button (on the first VGC window) set to refining.

And it goes to the refining task master to get w/o's.

SO.... can I get it to NOT do w/o's and just do a recipie of my choosing?

And what does it mean (on the Recipie window) for
    ... "Step 1 action # ____"
    ... "Step 2 action # ____"
    ?

Why stop there? there are 4 steps in all. I don't understand...
  35. phuhque

phuhque Member

Tracking issue

I have noticed that when approaching a table (and sometimes the npc's) it will get all the way to the table but the table isn't targeted. It then turns around and goes back to the npc and does the right back left forward motion, then targets the table and approaches. This only started happening within the last 2 or 3 updates.

Any ideas?
  36. tarno

tarno Member

Noob Answer

Think of runes. or making sheets,bundles ect ect pick your poison. there are several choices.

What this allows you to to is have control over the type created.

Say i need yo make mith runes. i know its Step 1 action number 4... so in step 1 i place a 4 and it will make my runes. if i places a 3 a damage shield 2 hp rune and so forth.
  37. phuhque

phuhque Member

Crafting and target next.

It has been a couple of weeks since I posted my question. Can someone please provide me with an idea where to look in the script where when heading to the supply person or the table, it sets the target object? It isn't being done until after the collision detection stage. I would like to modify it to make it where is it working the way it was.

Thank you.
  38. Delorian76

Delorian76 Member

I keep getting the "No Target to move to". It's rather annoying since the table and NPC are like right next to each other.
  39. Zandros

Yeah, that is annoying... especially when it detects an obstacle is in the path and it starts doing its dance thing (move around obstacle).

I noticed that during the initialize routine that the event handler wasn't kicking in to detect that you bumped into an obstacle. Also, the check for obstacle in path should be done when you are near the target else it will start doing its dance routine before it moves... it looks cute but pretty obvious.
  40. phuhque

phuhque Member

From before

I mentioned this back on 11-27 and just now other people are starting to comment. I was starting to wonder if it was just me. Guess not. Now the question is.... Is the developer still around.

The issue is still when you stop moving, the next object isn't being targeted until AFTER the character goes back to the starting point and does the little back peddal and slide.

Not to bad unless it causes you to fall to your death or drown or if you are being vultured....
  41. lizzard8

lizzard8 Member

ide like some help with the pathfinding.

i mapping mode by starting at the station going to the wo-npc klicking him then i go on to supply vendor and klick him then at last back to crafting station.

my problem is that after a fewrounds of workorders my toon stops taking a path around an abstacle when heading between work order npc and the table. its like it just wants to go in a stright line.

i removed the pathfinding for that chunk and did it again and get the same effect, works fine first few times but seamingly stops using the path that has ben set.

what am i doing wrong here?
  42. mmoaddict

mmoaddict Original Script Author: VGA

the original developers are not around and so a few of us are working on converting all current scripts to object based code. By realy focusing down the move routines and do routines.. we make it much easier to change one variable a little and have work well in all uses...

kbot, dip, vgcraft, vga, eb, and all the other programms have a lot of duplicate needs. We are trying to give all these scripts objects to call to so movement can become controlled and natural.
  43. Zandros

I had the same problems:

1) The annoying dance
    2) Not following the path
    3) Bump/Collision detection
    4) Not targeting next object while\after moving

I have work this weekend so sometime next week I will debug the code and see if I can tweak it so it is not creating that annoying problem.
  44. Zandros

Fixed the following problems:

1) Running back and forth from one point to the next
    2) Not targeting correct station
    3) Temporarily removed the Collision check because we do not know where the collision is...

This is just a quickfix.
  45. Cipher the Sorcerer

Does anyone have any idea what good settings for VGCraft would be to do Toxophilite's Ammo Cases? If I crank the min skill all the way up, then when it gets to the last stage, it pulls a task that actually lowers the quality to below 100% (ie no chance for the Pristine Toxo case).

I've tried several settings (at 1000, 900, 800, 700, 600, and 500) for Max Quality, and various setting for the Min Quality with no luck. I've also tried a couple different setting for the "Ratio" slider as well (Normally I run at 33, but tried all the way down to 0 and all the way up and several points in between).

Any help would be appreciated.
  46. drakamor

drakamor Active Member

Pathing seems much better, and dare i say it, smoother. no more dances before running the path.

even navigates between city buildings nicely.
  47. vah shir

vah shir Active Member

Cipher, leave progression at 50/50, set quality at 1000 and pray. You'll only get 1 out of 100 pristine tox cases(note: that's 100 perfect toxx cases). It's a very very rare item aquired by chance.
  48. Cipher the Sorcerer

That's what I understand. I just couldn't seem to get up to 100% on the last part. I would be at 100% about 1/2 way through, then the last step before the finishing move would drop it down to like 97 or so.
  49. mmoaddict

i cant believe i just checked this, but due to factors out of my control, i have some spare time. Basically, nothing in the last 4 steps can actually lower your quality. Once it hits 100% it will stay 100% for the rest of the construction. Unless, of course you get a complication. In that case, as long as you have solve complications checked, it should solve the complication. If the quality drops a few percent, just before the last stage, it looks like it might choose to let it slide. But this can only happen if you have a complication before the 2nd to last step.

All and all, you will still get a ton more pristines by watching a movie and living with a few of them dropping to 98%, than if you sit there and manually grind it :) Of course, i assume you are doing this with a level 55 toon with decent gear. All that matters to the effect.

mmo
  50. vah shir

vah shir Active Member

nice timing mmo
  51. Zandros

Thank you!
  52. Cipher the Sorcerer

Nope. I'm not seeing this. I let it run and for 10 cases in a row, it either went to 90 or 91% in the second to the last step. It was at 100% by the end of the first 4 steps (Stage 1 and 2), and stayed at 100% for the next two (Stage 3), but at Stage 4 (the wheel), when the options came up (Embroidery, Artful Stitching, Quality Ornamentation, and Quick Decoration), it seems to pick the last one, Quick Decoration, which a Progress: Very High, and Quality Loss: Low. The other three options do not have a loss of quality, they either do nothing towards it, or increase it.
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
  53. drakamor

drakamor Active Member

Fix to selling routine to sell the entire stack at once, instead of one item at a time off the stack.

edit craft-items.iss
    go to line 52.

change
    Code (Text):

Me.Inventory[ExactName,${Iterator.Value}]:Sell

to

Code (Text):

Me.Inventory[exactname,${Iterator.Key}]:Sell[${Me.Inventory[ExactName,${Iterator.Value}].Quantity}]

54. Delorian76

Delorian76 Member

Batches

When running the VGcraft, I get batches, sets and singles, but it is only doing one recipe from batches and sets and turning them in without doing the other 4 to make 5. What do i need to check?

Ok, they call me El Retardo - - - Uncheck the "Faction Grind" box. LMAO
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
  55. Delorian76

Delorian76 Member

I've tried to search for others who have this problem, but i cant see anyone. When running the crafting bot over night (I have speakers jacked up so any alarm bursts my heart) and sometimes after about 4 or 5 hours the toon runs back and forth between WO NPC's telling me that there are no more work orders, even when I have the 'ALL' button checked. Not sure what to do, so i wake up once a night and close the bot down and bring it back up until I leave for work when I shut it down.
  56. mmoaddict

Uncheck the Faction Grind Mode. Sounds like what you are dealing with
  57. mordacai

mordacai Active Member

Bouncing between taskmasters means you have "Auto Switch Between Work Order NPC" ticked, It used to work that once you ran out of workorders of one type it would go to the other taskmaster and carry on, now it just bounces around between the 2 looking all bottish.
  58. Zandros

That happens when there are no more work orders for both NPCs. I adjusted the code on mine to put a lengthy pause so its not so obvious when running back and forth.
  59. Delorian76

Delorian76 Member

Unfortunately, I don't know how to modify the codes. The messageis given even when the NPC's have a ton of WO's even when I have the 'ALL' work order button checked. So, I just shut VGcraft down, bring it back up and it works for a few more hours until I get message, and repeat.

The other problem I have is that my 'sell' list doesnt seem to transfer to other characters. Is this how it's set up? I have entered all of the items I want to sell to the vendor on one toon, but when I log into another toon, the list is empty. Sometimes, it deletes the whole list when I log out.
  60. Zandros

I will have to look at the code and see what's going on with the WO's.

As for the sell list... it is dependent on the players name. If you log out while still in VGCraft then whatever settings you changed will not be saved (such as if you add a bunch of items to sell). Shutting VGCraft down before logging out will ensure your changed settings are saved.
  61. Delorian76

Delorian76 Member

Hiya, it's me again. I have a problem with crashing to desktop while the bot is running. It seems to run for about 5 hours then crash to desktop. Sometimes there is a crash report that I can fill out, but when I fill it out, nothing happens. I have the most up to date version (i think). I do the SVN update a ton. The problem seemed to happen after the last patch (the one with Hilsbury).

Sorry to be a pain in the booty... I do love the craft bot. got my blacksmith to almost 51 in a few weeks :)
  62. Cipher the Sorcerer

Still having the same problem.

I've even completely uninstalled all my scripts, downloaded them again, installed them, hit SVN to update them, and still the same deal. I can do every other recipe to 100% with ZERO trouble all the time, just not this one.

For some reason, no matter what setting I try, when I get up to 100% on the Tox bags, on the last step, it drops down to less than that because it apparently tries to use an option that has loss, instead of going with the first one, which doesn't have quality loss. Hence, it will never do the Pristine Tox case.
  63. triumph

triumph Active Member

can anyone help with this error,

VGCraft:: Evened Tooling with progress 0%
    VGCraft:: --- AP left 3450 ---
    VGCraft:: --- TotalStepsRemaining: 7 ---
    VGCraft:: --- StepsRemaining: 3 ---
    VGCraft:: FindWorkStep called: Q: TRUE P: TRUE
    VGCraft:: FindWorkStep called: Q: TRUE P: FALSE
    VGCraft:: FindWorkStep called: Q: FALSE P: FALSE
    VG:FWS: Selecting Step: 3
    VG:FindAction2: Found: Evened Tooling
    VG:ExecuteAction: StepName:Smooth ActionName:Evened Tooling APCost: 50
    VG:ExecuteAction: Using: Evened Tooling
    VGCraft:: Arg! Out of Sequence action try
    VGCraft:: High Priority State Change:pState: 24 :: 22
    VGCraft:: Arg! Ran out of action points!

im getting this problem when i just start my work orders, anyone know how to fix
  64. RapidFireX

RapidFireX Member

I'm having this small issue with the bot not wanted to pick up a select few work orders.. I have it set to do all work orders and do hardest first.

Its like 2 hard and 3 moderate work orders. I tried messing with the settings it just always ignores them. Is there a way to maybe update the script to fix this?

Other then this problem the bot works amazing <3
  65. RapidFireX

RapidFireX Member

Ok, The problem is that it woulnt accept Flawless work orders. After the bot runs work orders for around an hour they all end up turning into flawless and the bot woulnt do anything anymore.

[Edit] Got the work orders myself and let the bot start doing them.. Then it seemed to start picking them all up after that.. Will Update again soon.
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  66. RapidFireX

RapidFireX Member

Ok, So i kinda figured out whats happening. The bot seems to be doing (for me) around 100-105 work orders and then it begins saying it cant find anymore work orders and spazing out back and forth between NPC's.

The thing i find so weird about this problem is if you exit the bot and restart it. It was doing work orders again. The same work orders it just refused to pick up.

I ran it 5 diffrent times watching it and it was always between 100 and 105. Testing was done in Bordinar's Cleft.

Also random suggestion.. This seems to randomly crash. It would be awesome if there was an alarm to let you know when the game closes.. or a small program that monitors everything and reopens the game and starts the bot again :p
  67. nybot

nybot Member

I'm having this same problem and I've tried it in six different cities. Work orders ARE available, he just bounces back between the taskmasters. Usually I'm watching what he's doing but last night I left him on while I went to sleep.
  68. coolman

coolman Active Member

Could someone post a vgcraft zip with all fixes?:D That will be very nice.
  69. Zandros

70. coolman

coolman Active Member

but the files on svn still have 00ap problem.
  71. Zandros

what is a 00ap problem?

I am enroute to home and will be available all day this tuesday to answer questions and research problems.
  72. coolman

coolman Active Member

out of ap . it will cancel the craft when I still have 1800 ap. and said ooap .
  73. fredgsanford

fredgsanford Active Member

So last i read of this it had some bugs have they been fixed and is it still working even? Also does it matter if i have a ui installed like drox or any others or will it work with them to?
  74. fredgsanford

fredgsanford Active Member

either cancels at least one of a batch or seems to make it low lvl on purpose?

seems when i run vgcraft it will run fine except that when i am doing batch orders, not sure about sets, it will do either one low grade one or it will just cancel one of them early after it starts. Lots of ap left as its not long after it does first step.
    Any ideas why it might be doing these things?
  75. Kelly71

Kelly71 Active Member

Has anyone gotten craft to make pota gear? It gives me greif with the sealers and cords even though i tell it to add them in manually with the other ingrediants.