Discussion in 'Scripts (LavishScript)' started by Xeon, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spudman

spudman Active Member

keywords...
    should be AFK botting

everyone who uses this product should know the risks and Ama has said several times that it's not a matter of if with full afk botting, but when. Posts like this aren't necessary.
  2. sohocuba25

sohocuba25 Active Member

that would be why i put in there "risk you take"........... I was lazy and just feel asleep, i;m far from crying about it or being upset.

and i am just posting it so people are aware GM's are stepping up now more and more it seems.
  3. dazed0119

dazed0119 Active Member

Yeah I have seen them around more and more lately asking questions, porting people and what not.
  4. blackee

blackee Senior Member

Sohocuba,

Thanks for the heads up. I wonder if you were /petitioned or if the GMs went bot hunting? Let us know (or just PM me) if your account is activated after 7 days.
  5. sohocuba25

sohocuba25 Active Member

Oh its hunting.....

On my server i was chatted multiple times daily the past few days and the trumpet alarm of them being in the chunk kept going off before the major alarm from the tells. On Gulgrethor my friends who were banned were in a remote area where no one really goes and chatted the GM's back 30 seconds after their tells that they had their chat windows closed, then asked them about some recipes. Still they got suspended. All 7 day suspensions, you have to pay while suspended and there is no appeal in Vanguard per them. The notes said per the TSR on the phone "running a very effective bot that even responded to tells"
  6. Crafdog

Crafdog Active Member

I have all pushed to 100 and doing easy work orders at lvl 45, i am gettin B's on alot with 1k points to spare. How can I push this further to A?
  7. milamber

milamber Active Member

Try changing from Tools to Utilities if you have that on.
    I usually have mine set at around 33 for the ratio, and then the other bars at 750 and 1000 if I want full A..
  8. milamber

milamber Active Member

Xeon, a feature request :)

I noticed that I accidently had gotten my skill in Tools up too high, so i decided to bring that one down a bit say 15 points. Problem was that I had just gotten a new Tool ability - and the icon for that ability did no disappear, but when pushing it manually it just says in the normal vanguard chat window that that ability isn't available. (well it isnt since i dont have the skill).

The craftbot is trying to spam that ability, since it's the best tool ability with the most quality on and can stay there for a good while. Is it possible for you to create a trigger for the text (if i provide the text, not on the right computer atm) so that If it shows up, it tries another button?

The workaround is of course for me to manually raise those 15 skill points again.
  9. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

Just relog and it'll be fixed.
  10. Crafdog

Crafdog Active Member

Have it on utilities. It all depends on the work order. I usually make Full A the occasional just B given up 1k points is what I dont get. Will try and pinpoint but it seems if mostly tools is start of WO when it gets to utils it only goes so high then progresses even if a lot of points remain. Ill try to pinpoint it further. Only happens on less than 20% wo so no big deal.
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2007
  11. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

Switch it to prefer Tools for Quality. Also keep Prog Ration at less than 50
  12. sohocuba25

sohocuba25 Active Member

What does the GM Auto Respond say when you activate it ? or do you set it ?
  13. jeckell

jeckell Active Member

Can't get work orders

Hi folks

I can't seem to get my guy to pick up new work orders He'll do the crafting get supplies and do repairs. But when he talks to the work order guy it just sits there until I turn one in then the program takes over and turns in the rest and will get new ones. When the work order screen is brought up i get the message that this person has no work for me. Which i know is bull because I continue to get them from the taskmaster. I've tried it in several areas and with both taskmasters and have had the same result every time. Any help would be great.

thanks
  14. xavik

xavik Active Member

Using real materials

Xeon,

First of all, many thanks to you and all the contributors for one of the best automation scripts I've seen in a while. I've been using this for about a week now playing with a couple different classes and it works very well.

One thing I do when I'm crafting manually, which I've found to boost xp gain significantly, is use real materials to craft instead of the supplied materials. I've tried adding refined materials to the Add Extra Items section but the script will still remove them from the table, seeing them as "personal materials", and use the supplied materials option on Step 1. Is there a way to accomplish this that I'm not seeing and if not, I'd like to submit it as a feature request, possibly enabled/disabled by a checkbox on the UI?

Thanks!
  15. BeernuT

BeernuT Active Member

take a look at \Scripts\vgcraft\Save\example-autorespond.xml
  16. BeernuT

BeernuT Active Member

very possible, for a quick fix I changed a value in \Scripts\vgcraft\craft-actionlogic.iss

Code (Text):

; Stage 1, so use Supplied Material
        if ( ${Refining.Stage.Index} == 1 )
        {
            tstep:Set[1]
            do
            {
                substep:Set[1]
                do
                {

to

Code (Text):

{
            do
            {
                substep:Set[2]
                do
                {

This would only work on the finishing table for me. I did have this as a checkbox option that worked on both tables at 1 point, so it is doable. However I lost that code when I lost my drive. This really helped me out when I hit 40. I couldnt get solid A's till I started using my own materials.
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2007
  17. xavik

xavik Active Member

Using refined materials, part 2

BeernuT,

The code snippet you posted got me looking in the right place and I figured it out. Seems Xeon's already allowed for it, just not added in anything in the GUI. There is a variable in the main script VGCraftBot.iss :

Code (Text):
    variable bool useSupplied = [B][COLOR="Red"]TRUE[/COLOR][/B]
    I changed this to FALSE. Obviously this could be done with the GUI, i.e. checkbox or whatever to set this variable otherwise.

Then, in craft-actionlogic.iss, I noticed that in the sections for refining and finishing, there is a typo when searching for the description of the Stage 1 actions in this section:

Code (Text):
        {
            do
            {
                call ActionStepAllowed ${tstep}
                if ${Return}
                {
                    substep:Set[1]
                    do
                    {
                        if ( ${useSupplied} && ${Refining.Stage.Step[${tstep}].AvailAction[${substep}].Description.Find[supplied material]} )
                        {
                            return ${tstep}
                        }
                        elseif ( !${useSupplied} && ${Refining.Stage.Step[${tstep}].AvailAction[${substep}].Description.Find[[B][COLOR="Red"]harvested material[/COLOR][/B]]} )
                        {
                            return ${tstep}
                        }
                    }
                    while ( ${substep:Inc} <= ${Refining.Stage.Step[${tstep}].AvailActionsCount} )
                }
            }
            while ( ${tstep:Inc} <= ${Refining.Stage.StepCount} )
        }

"harvested material" should be "refined material" to match what's in the substep description field. Change that in both sections (there are two, which is why when you changed one, it only worked for finishing).

Maybe in an earlier patched version of the client, the description was "harvested" and they changed it. Dunno, but with the above changes, I'm crafting with WAY more exp per item now as long as I have real material in my bag, like I would be doing manually.

It would be great to have a checkbox in the GUI to enable/disable this. Maybe I'll give it a go myself and see how it turns out.

-Xav
  18. xavik

xavik Active Member

One more thing

One additional note here:

If you make the changes indicated above, and HAVE COMPATIBLE REFINED MATERIAL in your inventory, it will select the appropriate action in Stage 1. If you don't, however, it will pause at Stage 1 and wait. I haven't figured out how to add a check for that and continue with the other option if you don't have the material available or you run out.

Any thoughts?

-Xav
  19. BeernuT

BeernuT Active Member

Code (Text):

<CheckBox Name='UseRefined' Template='VG.CheckBox'>
                                <X>210</X>
                                <Y>97</Y>
                                <Width>50</Width>
                                <Height>15</Height>
                                <Text>UseRefined</Text>
                                <OnLoad>
                                    if (${Script[VGCraftBot].VariableScope.UseRefined})
                                    {
                                        This:SetChecked
                                    }
                                </OnLoad>
                                <OnLeftClick>
                                    Script[VGCraftBot].VariableScope.UseRefined:Set[${This.Checked}]
                                </OnLeftClick>
                            </CheckBox>

This needs to be added to VGCraftUI.xml (between BatchWOCheck and Text2k is where I put mine, can put it anywhere just adjust the X and Y values). Use this as an example only, just through it together. I have not checked on variable name collisions.

Next to save your settings:

In craft-uilogic.iss find

Code (Text):

function SaveConfig()
    {

add to remember your setting:

Code (Text):

SetConfig:AddSetting[UseRefined, ${UseRefined}]

In craft-uilogic.iss find

Code (Text):

function InitConfig()
    {

you'll need to add to read in your new setting:

Code (Text):

UseRefined:Set[${setConfig.FindSetting[UseRefined, True]}]

This should get you very close, I believe this is what I had done.
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2007
  20. BeernuT

BeernuT Active Member

Quick fix i guess would be to have an `if` that would check to see if you have the refined material in your inventory before it returned which step to do.
  21. sohocuba25

sohocuba25 Active Member

questions about the VG Alarm built into this.

Its saying my file is not valid when i engage the alarm button, do i need to edit the specifics in that xml ?

Also is the VG Alarm included on craftbot the newer version, specifically does it make a sound even though there isnt a button for it when you are "summoned" seems thats the new thing is to be summoned or turned into a skel.....

Thanks in advance
  22. IeU

IeU Active Member

to maximize xp gains overall, i try to do just singles easy/mod grade A.

the problem is that the bot is not auto switching WOs NPCs when a NPC ran out of singles.
  23. creobari

creobari Active Member

I've got 2 issues.
    First: For some reason the bot won't load water.
    Everything else loads fine. Tried Water, "Water" water and "water"
    I believe it worked fine initially.
    ----
    2nd issue. I grab 3 wo's and head to a station. Sometime the bot will complete the first single/set/batch and stop. It will leave the other 2 untouched. If I click the station and then the next WO it will work through that then stop again.

I've been using for 6+ months and this has been an issue on and off.

To fix I chunk, load the bot, start/stop/quit and chunk back then it seems fine.

The correct station is selected and targeted.
  24. BeernuT

BeernuT Active Member

can you post your debug output
  25. Rubicant

Rubicant Active Member

Hey,

If there is a thread can someone direct me to it regarding these issues.

Is there any way to SAVE my configuration for a certain character / chunk?

I have my main crafter and it has saved all my settings in a certain chunk. But on an alt it does not save my settings. Is there any way to do this?

Also I found that on my ALT (level 2 psi) I am crashing after about 1 hr or so and it locks up my computer. This is bad because i then can not send the error report or post it.
    I have my main crafter and i do not crash even half as often as my alt.

Anyone have any ideas ?
  26. spudman

spudman Active Member

Your alt is probably not saving because it's crashing. It saves when you exit the program nicely. So start your alt, then quit the program right away. Then when you start it again it should have the settings you used when you clicked start.

As far as your crash. You've given no information to help diagnose it. Check the debug output files under scripts\vgcraft\save\<charname>\xxxcraft-output.log to see if there's something consistent about your crashes. Although, since you say it locks up your machine, you might also want to look in the bug reports forum on how to run windbg and report those in the bugs section. If you are hard locking your machine, it's most likely some kind of driver issue/conflict, bad memory, etc.
  27. Rubicant

Rubicant Active Member

Thanks for the info Spud.

I know i have started the crafting bot with my ALT and have exited nicely. And then started it again with it not saving. I'll try it again and see.

Bye exit nicely do you mean clicking the X or is there a /stopscript command is is "nicer"
  28. Smyrk

Smyrk Active Member

If you hit the X button it will never save, thats a hard quick termination.

Quit with the Quit Button if you want to save your information
  29. Rubicant

Rubicant Active Member

my crash log part 1 of 2 cause im a computer newb

Attached Files:

30. Rubicant

Rubicant Active Member

My Crash log 2

its just continued from the first one

Attached Files:

31. MissLaLa

MissLaLa Active Member

Crashing during 1st Installation

Operating System type - Windows XP Professional
    Amount of RAM (on the "my specs" jpeg)
    Processor type and stats(on the "my specs" jpeg )
    Video card brand and stats (be very specific) (on the "my specs" jpeg)
    ISXVG version - Lavish.ISXDK.30c, Lavish.InnerSpace, VGCraftBot-1.009
    isxGamesPatcher version (not sure only see inner space folder jpeg)

I installed everything I believe....I start VG /it downloads/updates then I clk (PLAY) and it crashes with the attached report. Please advise - sorry if this is in the wrong place and thanks in advance for any help

BTW - I had communicated this to Amadeus....he stated that i might not have had the isxvg installed but when i went to look in folder the option was there to uninstall only. Did I miss something else?

Attached Files:

32. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

Did you just install this on a new machine? Because it sounds like ISXVG is not loaded (I don't see it anywhere in your stack dump).
  33. MissLaLa

MissLaLa Active Member

yes this is a new machine....its weird - ive un-installed and re-installed 3 times - Should I just try again from scratch?
  34. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

As this is not a CraftBot issue, please post in the General forums.... or better yet, get on IRC and have someone answer all your questions instantly!
  35. firefly

firefly Active Member

clearing good comps?

Hi - I'm brand new to using IS on VG, and started by trying out VGCraftbot. I find that when there are "good" complications (boost quality), it clears them anyway.

I see there's code in CheckComplication() in craft-actionlogic.iss that looks for "Bonus:" in the comp description. But that check seems to always fail, even if if that text is in the description. To be sure, I added a DebugOut to see the actual comp description in my log file.

It would seem that the Find method on the comp description string isn't working right(?) Maybe the Find method stops searching when it finds the first \r in the string(?) (The "Bonus:" text appears after a \r.)

Has anybody else had this problem?
  36. firefly

firefly Active Member

loading base utils onto workbench

I found that that VGCraftbot doesn't seem to load onto the table the base utils that are listed in the recipe description. Instead, it seems to load only those that you manually add to the extra utils list in the UI. So, I added the following function to craft-station.iss, and called it from CheckState() in the CSS_STATION_SETUP state, just before the call to doExtra Ingredients. Now, it loads the base utils first, and then loads any extras I've listed in the UI.

Code (Text):

function TableAddBase()
    {
        variable int itemIndex = 0
        variable bool utilNeeded = FALSE
        variable int supplyLineCount = 0

supplyLineCount:Set[0]
        utilNeeded:Set[FALSE]

/* first, scan the recipe description for the start of the utilities list */
        do
        {
            supplyLineCount:Inc
            if !${Refining.CurrentRecipe.Description.Token[${supplyLineCount},"\n"](exists)}
                {
                return FALSE
                }

if ${Refining.CurrentRecipe.Description.Token[${supplyLineCount},"\n"].Find[Utilities:]}
            {
                utilNeeded:Set[TRUE]
            }

}
        while !${utilNeeded}

/* now, add the listed utilities to setBaseItems */
        while ${utilNeeded}
        {
            variable string theUtil
            theUtil:Set[${Refining.CurrentRecipe.Description.Token[${supplyLineCount},"\n"]} ]
            theUtil:Set[${theUtil.Left[${Math.Calc[${theUtil.Length} - 1]}]}]

call DebugOut "VG: TableAddBase() testing ${theUtil}"

if ! ${theUtil.Equal[NULL]} && ${theUtil.Length} > 1
            {
                /* skip if this util is already on the table */
                call IsItemOnTable "${theUtil}"
                if ${Return}
                {
                    call DebugOut "VG: TableAddBase() already on table: ${theUtil}"
                }

else
                {
                    /* search inventory for this util; move to table if find it */
                    itemIndex:Set[1]
                    call DebugOut "VG: TableAddBase() searching inventory for util ${theUtil}"

while ( ${Me.Inventory[${itemIndex}].Name(exists)} )
                    {
                        if ( ${Me.Inventory[${itemIndex}].Name.Equal[${theUtil}]} && (${Me.Inventory[${itemIndex}].Quantity} >= 10) )
                        {
                            Me.Inventory[${itemIndex}]:AddToCraftingTable
                            wait 5
                            break
                        }
                        itemIndex:Inc
                    }
                }
            }

else
            {
                utilNeeded:Set[FALSE]
            }
        }
    }

37. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

Or you could just check the "Auto Setup Table" when setting up your crafting table.
  38. donkey32601

donkey32601 Active Member

hey guys got a quick question

After update 2 of vanguard the craftbot isnt will not learn the map is there something i can do to fix this
  39. Xerotsuda

Xerotsuda Active Member

pathing not found

Greets,

Here is what I am getting:

VG:ERROR:MTP:navi returned NO PATH to Catox Trelz
    VG:ERROR: Not on Map, movetomap called

I get this over and over and over and over and over...

I have tried deleting the path file for this chunk, logging and relogging, redoing the path several times, running the patcher several times...nothing seems to work. Everything was working wonderfully until GU2.

Anyone have any suggestions?
  40. donkey32601

donkey32601 Active Member

that is the same thing i was getting in jarru flats i think it because the made us dl new map chunks i tried to delete the whole bot and re install and still not workin
  41. Xerotsuda

Xerotsuda Active Member

I also tried it on a lower crafting toon in Hathor Zi -- same issue.
  42. Candyman

Candyman Active Member

Anyone get this working yet? I am having same issues.
  43. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

Given all the peeps who are having the exact same problem, I doubt this is a VGCraftBot issue, but more an ISXVG issue.

Just wait for Amadeus to fix it.
  44. IeU

IeU Active Member

hum, its working for me
  45. Xerotsuda

Xerotsuda Active Member

Had a small patch when I fired up innerspace and a small update when I fired up the bot in game --- still pathing issue.
  46. Vilael

Vilael Active Member

Mine's been working fine since GU2. (up until just before the servers just came down a few mins ago). I had to reboot my machines a bit before then, and when I did, got an Innerspace patch. After that patch, craftbot not working.

Has been working from GU2 update all the way until my innerspace patched, so, I doubt it's a VGCraftbot issue. It may need an isxvg update, but.. only because innerspace updated, because it was working fine for me until then

Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.
  47. bigxiz

bigxiz Active Member

odd mine works just fine, and have not had any problems at all since the new patch or before the patch.

I do have one request though for this. an update to the faction grind.

With GU2 faction has been changed. you now get 12 faction at an outpost when turning in an A WO. but only when its turning in a full WO.

So the best way to code this would be to make it so you only gather single WO's and once the single WO's run out to go to the other refining/finishing taskmaster.

It is really a waste of time to do sets and batches now for faction
  48. Etain

Etain Active Member

Anyone else having problems with the bot not take the T6 bricks to grade A no matter what settings you use?

It's finishing with 1500+ point and quality is all the way up :(
  49. leondegrance

leondegrance Active Member

My bot won't switch between the Finishing and refining taskmasters even though i have autoswitch between work order npcs selected. It will do one type of workorder all night.
  50. mycroft

mycroft Script Author: MyPrices

Often there is at least one 'respawn' of a work order of your prefered type on the starting taskmaster every time you go back.

So it never runs out of work orders for you and the character will continue to use the same taskmaster.

Only way to change this would be to code for 'if new work orders < 3 then abandon and switch taskmasters'
  51. leondegrance

leondegrance Active Member

so there is no way to make it alternate between the 2 taskmasters?
  52. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

If the above post is true, then no.

It sounds like I need to code in a check, after you have gotten all your work orders, if there are less than 3, then switch to the other taskmaster.

Now if someone would just pay me to do that :D
  53. blackee

blackee Senior Member

I'd send you 10 spot to fix vgshaman and add a destroy function into kbot...
  54. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

Wow!

That would bring the total I've received in donations for VGCraftBot and KBot to about... $50
  55. qlone1975

qlone1975 Active Member

Ahh the terrible life of the Programmer. Btw, how could someone give you some cashola, as thanks, for the great scripts youve made?
  56. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

Here is a link you can use

PayPal
  57. wyteknukkel

wyteknukkel Active Member

Anyone know of an easy fix for this? It's really the only reason I still keep VGCraftHelper around as that script handles this fine. Wouldn't be an issue I guess, except I usually do boats in batches of 5 or so.
  58. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

Uncheck the "Check for Items" box
  59. wyteknukkel

wyteknukkel Active Member

60. jelsea

jelsea Active Member

Looks like they screwed up some of the Outfitter WO's and Recipes with the last patch. I am now finding that some recipes and WO's call for Softener but when you start crafting it auto-selects Treatment. So if you don't have Treatment in your pack the bot can get stuck at the craft setup window. I tried adding treatment into the Extra Items but it will still get stuck at the same spot even though I have treatment in my pack.
  61. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

Those got screwed up in GU2... be sure to /bug them when you find them
  62. triumph

triumph Active Member

Problem with Alert in craftbot

Ok, i just happened to go afk for 2 minutes or so and came back to see how the bot was working. to see a GM standing right next to my table. No alarms went off or anything. is something broke in craftbot?
  63. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

New version of CraftBot released: 1.10

Fix for the above fuckup by SOE on a ton of recipes.
    Will now allow Full Auto when doing non-WO recipes
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2007
  64. IeU

IeU Active Member

the gm alarm just goes off when the gm teleports you or send u a tell.
  65. triumph

triumph Active Member

Thats not entirely true, i use to get an alarm that said GM detected. When i got no tells or anything. has something changed?
  66. IeU

IeU Active Member

bcse he teleported u
  67. djvj

djvj Active Member

Xeon, craftbot won't load since you made this last change. It's trying to connect to an update server (something about www.reality.net) and its not connecting and not allowing craftbot to start. Can you please post the zip of latest version on forum.

isxGamesPatcher: Exception: System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved" 'www.reality.net'

Well I got it working for now by just removing the update code.
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2007
  68. proudr

proudr Active Member

Im getting the same error.
  69. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

Can you hit www.reality.net with your web browser?

because I have no problem resolving it from here....
  70. djvj

djvj Active Member

I can now, couldnt before. DNS must have changed and took awhile before all dns servers propagated. Or, it was just down for awhile...
  71. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

Nope, DNS has been the same for... a long time now. SD said he was having a problem with Innerspace (I also was getting a couldn't contact Innerspace auth server error) so I think that's what it was.
  72. djvj

djvj Active Member

All good now. Awesome addition to the full auto recipes, thanks!
  73. giraffe

giraffe Active Member

Where do you change the timeout timer to something lower than 301.00000?
    Ive been getting "You may not choose a crafting action at this time" alot and wanted to lower the timer to keep things moving along. That or change the delay between doing different actions by a few milsecs.
  74. gavkra

gavkra Active Member

I am having a problem where the bot will stop in the middle of a recipe, requiring me to manually perform an action before it kicks in and continues. There are no errors from the bot, but Vanguard says that "You may not choose a crafting action at this time". It happens on both a PC and a notebook I use. It seems to happen more often when the area I am crafting in is crowded. As it thins out late-night, this problem rarely occurs.

Any ideas? Anything you want me to try?

Thanks for a great contribution to the crafting world!!

(I am running debug log and when it happens again, will post. May need to wait for a crowded zone, later today)
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2007
  75. gavkra

gavkra Active Member

It appears like the script is trying to use a command, but the response coming back from the server is: "You may not choose a crafting action at this time". Everything stops at this point. I noticed the code that handles that response has a path that causes it to do nothing. I get this response a lot and usually it repeats the last action and recovers.

VG:ChooseAction: TotalStepsLeft: 3
    VG: minQVEasy: Very Easy
    VG: == APLimit == vs currAPRatio: 24 vs 32.432434
    VG: == MaxQ == vs Qual: 720.000000 vs 578
    VG:ChooseAction #1: FindAction2 passed in parameters
    VG:FindAction2: doProg: 11 doQual: 3 useItem: TRUE lowCost: FALSE highCost: FALSE
    VG:FindAction2: Found: Fuel Burning
    VG:StepName:Fuel ActionName:Fuel Burning APCost: 75
    VG:Using: Fuel Burning
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.