Discussion in 'Scripts (LavishScript)' started by Xeon, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snizzle

Snizzle Active Member

This sounds like it could be it. It uses them once, and doesnt use them again. The HUD switches fast "Find Action" then "Switch Tool Belt". Fast, over and over.

What do I need to do to fix this?
  2. Snizzle

Snizzle Active Member

zomg, I just put on my old crafter clothes and it works again.
  3. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

Easiest solution is to max your EE and just use the newbie store bought +1 tools, since they are like 1% EE or so.

There has been a lot of debate as to whether the +Tools actually are worth anything, as over level X 10 in a skill has diminishing returns.
  4. MissLaLa

MissLaLa Active Member

Any way you can offer suggestions for me as well? My post is on page 8 - Thanks In Advance
  5. pangelo

pangelo Active Member

[​IMG]

Well, first off, it looks as if you're level 36. First thing, make sure you're using Jaradis' very good post on skills found here: http://www.vanguardcrafters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24972

Based on this, your station skills are WAY too low, by about 100pts. You need to drop your tools back to 270 and your util back to 304. This will gain you 74 pts whick all need to go into station. So set your skills in your character sheet to add to stn adn subract from util/tools until you hit the right scores.

Second thing I noticed is your forming and shaping are off too. What I mean is you seem to be focusing on soley finishing w/o's and not any refining w/o's.

If you prefer finishing to level with, always do some refining at every levelup, so you keep your stats adjusted. As it stands now.. you're shaping score is stuck at level 19, but you're at level 35... making refining w/o's almost impossible to do at your level. I would spend some time on some very easy w/o's or even some easy/mods just letting your skills level up until they're in alignment with where they're supposed to be.

You're shooting for forming/shaping at your levelx10.

Your Tools at 270 (from now on).

Your Utils at 304

Your Station at 290.

Geared... you should be shooting for level x 10 + (10-20) pts.

So... at level 36, you want all skills to be between 360-380.

As you can see... you will play the (switch gear around) game.. personally I have gotten all the gear I need from w/o rewards, and had guildies upgrade then whenever possible... yeah, it costs some in rare mats... but I usually get those as w/o rewards as well.

Hopefully this helps... you can always post on vanguardcrafters.com as I tend to troll them a bit more than here...
  6. pangelo

pangelo Active Member

I have played with my tools.... switching from t4/5 tools to t2/3 and have not noticed a bit of a difference.. personally.. I think they're broke and nobody's bothering to fix them... but who knows....

:confused:
  7. MissLaLa

MissLaLa Active Member

Thank You so very much! That did a world of good!! I am honestly grateful :) Also thank you for taking the time to include the links!
  8. Cr4zyb4rd

Cr4zyb4rd Active Member

Friends, lovers, guests: this is a feedback thread for a specific script. If you want to exchange advice for crafting generally, *please* use the general discussion forums, or one of the other sites that exist specifically for this purpose.

VGCraftBot is a very popular bot, and filling these threads with this related yet not directly relevant chatter makes it difficult to develop and maintain the scripts.

Again this thread is for feedback, discussion, development. It is NOT the place to discuss how your skills should be distributed or what gear to use.
  9. hacker

hacker Active Member

I am having problems seeing the control panel while in game due to a lack of color or a black color.

The sample images of the control panel show a tan or light brown color where i am seeing black. all i am able to see is whie slider bars.

a friend sent me his vgskin file which i installed and i seeno change. i also changed the path settings inside the vgskin file to match where i installed the VG game exe and files.

any suggestions ?

thks
  10. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

I'd suggest unloading ISXVG (ext -unload isxvg), deleting your Innerspace/Interface/VGSkin.xml file, then re-run VGCraftBot. It should re-create the VGSkin.xml file for you.

If that does not fix the problem, then checking the VGSkin.xml file for the correct path names would be the next step.
  11. Spritzen

Spritzen Active Member

Was using this bot last night (which is truly amazing BTW) but I noticed that sometimes it wouldn't recognise the difficulty of the WO and and would state it as NULL, it would then try and process the WO as though it was very easy.

Anyone else noticed this? and would it be difficult to change it so it treats NULL as difficult?
  12. pangelo

pangelo Active Member

Just a thought I had... when the bot sells items at the vendor, is there any way it could check for "used" supplies that have, say, less than 15 uses left, and sell them off.

Reason I say this is I notice that the bot will tend to put items onto the table, and if there are only 10 uses... it still uses it, but runs out of material.. then may use lesser efficient methods of completing the w/o.
  13. Allblacks

Allblacks Active Member

Multiple mapping fires

Is there anyway, short of deleting the mapping files that you can have 2 different types of crafters in the same city and still use the mapping files...

Thanks

Blackie
  14. Smyrk

Smyrk Active Member

You can run all crafters on the same map, just cover all of the area well. The settings for the individual crafers aren't saved in the map file, rather in their own individual XML files.
  15. toolz2

toolz2 Active Member

repetitive item crafting

is it possible to make the macro say auto buy components for when your making repetitive items say bags, covnerting bales to bolts ect it would be awesome if it was set to folow paths when low and buy whats needed
  16. Syco

Syco Active Member

I noticed this also.
    This was while doing WOs for the Crafter Guilds in Ahgram.
    Most WO Recipe from the Crafter Guild in Ahgram, and possibly teh ones in NT, shows as Difficulty "NULL"

Also, not sure if its a bug or its how craftbot is suppose to work.

I have to run in non-fullbot mode so I can select the WOs at Ahgram Crafter Guild for faction.
    This is cuz 1 NPC gives both Refining and Finishing WOs for those Crafter Guilds.
    After I run craftbot and select a Recipe, it only runs 1 recipe and doesn't finish up with the rest of the recipe.
    SO I have to manually click on a recipe to do it each time.

<EDIT>
    I just realized it stops the autocrafting due to recipes being shown as Difficulty "NULL".
    The other crafter guiild recipes that actually show teh difficulty level would run properly but when it starts teh recipe with the "NULL" Difficulty, thats when you have to actually manually click teh recipe to start.

Hopefully this makes sense and soemhow can be fixed?
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2007
  17. Wesside

Wesside Active Member

suggestion?

Hi

I was wondering if it is possible to add an option to automatically pick skills that are relevant to your craft skill, example being a leather worker, could the bot pick only leatherworking WO's?

If this is already here how am I missing it, pretty sure its version 1.0.0.8 right now.
  18. Syco

Syco Active Member

I don't think it has it yet as that would be AWESOME for grinding the Crafter Guild Factions in NT and Ahgram.
  19. Wesside

Wesside Active Member

I think it would be a cool feature. Give it a list of all the crafts, and you select your primary and it'll grab those ones first. Unfortunately I have no programming experience so I wont be much help :dazed:
  20. bigxiz

bigxiz Active Member

there are a few bugs/quarks that I encounter.

1 - When doing multiple recipe's (not WO's) the bot will only take full stacks of resources unless it is the last stack in your inventory. which if your crafting a boat for instance it will take all of the stacks of 20 wood you have then stop and fill your bags of partial stacks (stacks of 5, 10, 15) and it will then stop the recipe and wait until you get full stacks.

You can work around this by stopping every once in a while and combining the stacks in your inventory, but it sucks if your trying to combine 50 or so stacks of something at a time.

2 - when doing recipe's again (not wo's) and does not have the correct amount of utilities it will just sit there. is there any possible way it would go to the supply vendor and pick up more that you need for that recipe? it should use the same mapping file as the one you use for the WO's

3 - another thing I would like to be able to do is to sell partial stacks of utilities such as solvents, cleaners, bandages, etc. as they just usually take up space and are annoying. you only lose 1c if you sell something and buy it back so its not a big deal.
  21. Smyrk

Smyrk Active Member

Going from memory here:

# 1 is not an issue with the bot, its how VG works. It takes the largest stack available by default. The bot doesn't change that selection.

#2 As stated in previous posts on this and the other VGCraftBot threads, you need to stock up on all your fuels and utilities before starting the recipe, the bot won't go get them for you.

#3 was also discussed previously and decided that it was more effort than it was worth as I recall.

Hope that helps.
  22. figmentus

figmentus Active Member

Selling partial stacks would be cool, probably difficult unless you just set a threshold as anything < 24.
  23. snurckle

snurckle Active Member

Been using vgcraftbot for about a week- awesome!

One thing I'd like to see added- if possible is the ability to reset the data displayed in the HUD- more specifically XP/Hr, #Recipes, #Failed. With the #failed being the one I would like to be able to reset without having to exit the script.

Also, if you could allow a 'use tools above level' that'd be awesome too. Have the script switch toolbelts after every action. This will allow the use of tools above ones level, and without the annoying "missing tool type:" message. VG allows you to use the tool once, but you have to unequip the tool belt and then re-equip it for it to work. The benefits here would be awesome!

Thanks!
  24. projhex

projhex Active Member

(edit because im a retard).

Also one thing I noticed, I'm not sure if its been said.. but the option to get "harder workorders first" doesn't really seem to work. It seems like it ALWAYS prefers Batchs > Sets > Singles as long as they are in the difficulty that you have selected.
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2007
  25. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

It goes in order of difficulty when you have those selected.

So if you have checked Batches, then it will get the hardest batches first and work it's way down.
    It will then start on Sets and work it's way through those, then move on to Singles.
  26. projhex

projhex Active Member

Ah that makes more sense. I thought it would clear out the hardest in order, like Batches, Sets then Singles of Mods, then work down to Batches, Sets then Singles of easies.
  27. spudman

spudman Active Member

Something to note also is that setting is really just a preference. If you uncheck all of them, then it will go by difficulty only. i.e. it will get the hardest (or easiest if you don't have the 'do harder work orders first option' checked) WO's first irregardless of whether they are single, set, batch. FYI

btw thanks for making that change in the latest builds Xeon.
  28. CrazyJosh1

CrazyJosh1 Active Member

nvm. Got it.
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2007
  29. bigxiz

bigxiz Active Member

1 - I understand it is how VG works, I was just wondering if there was anyway that the bot could fix this by possibly making a minimum amount of resources to add together into the WO.

2 - and yes I do know it does not go and get the utilities by its self, was more or less wondering if it could be changed to do this at some point, or if that is even possible the way the program is coded.

3 - yeah not really a big deal if it is a hassle to do its not really worth it.
  30. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

No

No plans for adding that.

Not worth it to me.
  31. spudman

spudman Active Member

Are you talking on WO's for #3? If so, why not just have it sell 'all' your utilities and buy new ones each time? i.e. put all your utilities in the sell list. Like you said, you are only losing 1cp for each one.
  32. bigxiz

bigxiz Active Member

hmmm maybe I'll try that and see what happens. as long as the bot tries to sell the utilities before it tries to buy them it should work. thanks

and thx for the answers Xeon
  33. Xerotsuda

Xerotsuda Active Member

Goes Open Packs --> Sell --> Buy.

Should be fine.

and you know... i never thought of that. I always get random stuff in packs like extra Emery or something that never gets used and it bogs down my inventory. I should try this myself.
  34. Syco

Syco Active Member

Tried this.
    Only problem is it somehow does NOT sell ALL the utilities to the vendor during the sell loot phase.
    Do not know why it does it and would be nice for it to sell all the items in the sell items list :D
  35. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

If the only thing peeps are complaining about is, then I guess that means VGCraftBot is complete.

End Transmission
  36. spudman

spudman Active Member

Thanks for all your work Xeon. I'm still on a customized version of .9999, but this is a great script!
  37. RS47

RS47 Active Member

I was wondering if there was a way to customize the WO grind into doing only progress actions in the utility steps, leaving the entire quality progress to the tools action.
    Reason being, sometimes I get failures when the utility steps are before the tool ones.. even if I lower the prog bar and change teh quality settings, it still does quality in the beginning (and utility actions are an unnecessary waste of AP for me).

If there's no way to do it with the current program.. has anybody mod the script to do this and wouldn't mind to share the modification?

It would be perfect if there was a check box with an option to simply ignore the quality progress utility actions..

Thanks in advance and especially thanks for this amazing script!
  38. soltan87

soltan87 Active Member

Vgcraftbot!

I am have had a few problems with this bot. But ive solved most of them through trial and error. There is still one problem that i am having. Whenever I Runscript vgcraftbot it runs through its normal updating process, but whenever it finishes it says please runscript agian. The interface for the bot never comes up but it does show how much exp i got in the last amount of time. I do this with the same end result. I have Vista which could be the problem.
  39. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

Ahh yes, I've been meaning to go back and adjust how the Prefer Tools checkbox works. Doing that right now.

Ok, updated to 1.009, so that Quality Prefers tools really does :D
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2007
  40. Recca

Recca Active Member

I don't think I've heard this requested, and I think it would be an awesome addition. Can you add in something that will use your buff items every 30 minutes? I have those society items that boost crafting stats and the panther mask that I would like to keep buffed on myself.
  41. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

Nope.

But you can write/run other scripts that would do that for you.
  42. RS47

RS47 Active Member

God bless you! Seriously! I saw and update today but didn't really expect to see this changed already :)

Way to go!
  43. Kelly71

Kelly71 Active Member

I hit start and get nada.. little help

I have teh latest verion of craftbot. I followed the instruction. did the mapping bewtween 2 spots several time with mapping mode checked on. I set up the items to add to bench. Setected the bench and broker and the kind of Wo's i want. When i hit start (and in front of the craft table) i jsut sut thre and vgcraft bot says running..
  44. Smyrk

Smyrk Active Member

This should be in the VGCraftBot thread, but did you make sure that you have Full Automatic checked on the top of the Options tab?
  45. Kelly71

Kelly71 Active Member

sorry. If a admin is on can this get moved plz.. Ill check the full auto button

edit: *Done* - cr4zyb4rd
  46. pangelo

pangelo Active Member

With the new addition of the repair all button on the repair NPC's, would it be possible to change the repair portion to just access that function? Not that it matters too much, just might speed up the process a bit.
  47. Kelly71

Kelly71 Active Member

Also,

when im using it to grind out recipes where do i set the quality to be A. i tried it with it on 100% and it never did the one button to raise the quality
  48. Leopardfist

Leopardfist Well-Known Member

Hey Xeon,

I use the program a lot, but I just recently tried the Faction Grind ability, and I am not sure what it does. I assumed it would do 1 item WO's before sets and batches, but it doesnt. Would this ability be something that you might add for later? I know for faction I prefer to do all 1 item WOs and only go to sets if I have too.
  49. soltan87

soltan87 Active Member

I finally got vgcraftbot to run, but it now is blacked out. Some of it is seeable, but some isnt i have been using it by looking at a friends comp and just clicking the area. But this is getting very annoying. I read somewhere on a different thread about deleting the skin.xml file i did that but when i log in and runscript it doesn't renew the file like it should it says the file is missing. and tells me to runscript agian. Could anyone help me with this problem?-
  50. Leopardfist

Leopardfist Well-Known Member

I fixed this by closing out IS all together, deleting the VGSkin.xml file, then re-running everything. Try that, it worked for me!
  51. BeernuT

BeernuT Active Member

It works just like it does when faction grind is not selected, however all it will do is 1 recipe from each WO, turn in, rinse and repeat. Works great for me have not seen any problems.

If you want a preference to do singles first, then select the single preference.
  52. wyteknukkel

wyteknukkel Active Member

Recipe problem

I'm having a little problem with the recipe mode doing boat parts, specifically Caravel Deck sections. When I start the process, it picks up the basic components, including "Pyrite Fasteners", then ends process because of 'out of supplies', "Box of Pyrite Fasteners". The recipe calls for the 'box of', but the inventory item is listed as simply pyrite fasteners.
  53. projhex

projhex Active Member

Great Program here, I really like it.... however...

I've been running the craftbot since my early teens as a minerologist, it has worked fantastic up until today when its having an issue. I just hit level 40 and I'm starting T5 WOs (moderate), and whenever it goes to add solvent (and there isn't enough) it's not going and buying more, it's just sitting at the crafting table setup.

This has never happened until I started in on T5 WOs, now it happens every time. I usually run with auto table setup on, because it removes the right items, but I even tried it with auto table setup off and it's doing the same thing either way.

For a temporary workaround i just put it on 'prefers tools' so that it doesn't burn up all my solvent really quickly and I stocked up, but I assume its going to break again at some point.

Edit;

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it or not, but I'm watching and my recipes that require cleaner as the main item, are adding 2 cleaner instead of one. So the ones that require solvent as the main item could be breaking because there are not 2 solvents (although before T5s it would just go get more).
  54. Syco

Syco Active Member

Doing a real recipe and somehow it is not selecting the action I want for step 1.
    The recipe has a choice of 2 actions on step 1 and I have it to use Action #2 on Step 1 checked.
    I didn't check Step 2 option as there is no Step 2.

Everything runs fine until It reaches Step 1 and it somehow tries to choose Action 1 instead of Action 2 that I have it setup.

This happens while I am trying to do Journeyman Saddlebag recipe.
    Tries to select the Rare version on Action 1 instead of the Common version Action 2 that I was trying to work on.

I was working on Weathered Bundles and it did Select the 2nd Action for Step 1, confused why its not doing it for the Saddlebag recipe.
  55. eeks

eeks Active Member

This auto updates right? I'm not seeing this in the interface so I'm assuming it's part of the code? I'd look but it's all chinese to me.
  56. Smyrk

Smyrk Active Member

To quote myself from the previous VGCraftBot thread:
  57. BeernuT

BeernuT Active Member

aye it does
  58. milamber

milamber Active Member

The exact thing happens on my carpenter and that's doing t4 WOs. It doesn't buy solvents - so I have to buy them manually. I've also added them to the list of items to buy but it only buys like 2 of them even when the items it is making are solvent needing...

Any clue why? How does the bot know which fuel items are needed for certain WOs? Does it get that info from the workorder or do you manually set it anywhere?

*edit*
    I'll get back to you which kind of Workorder it is - since I now tested another workorder that needs solvent and it does buy alot of it..
  59. spudman

spudman Active Member

From what I remember it parses the text of the WO to find what it needs to buy. The text of some work orders might be wrong or a spelling mistake or something.
  60. jelsea

jelsea Active Member

Minor problem with the bot reconizing the lvl 50 UR crafting tool "MeasuringStick of Pulverization" I figured they mispelled this item in the the database and didnt' add the space between Measuring Stick so its not being reconized in the bot script. It works just fine if I use it manually so i know its not server side. Its just the bot dosn't see this item in one of the crafting belts so it gets stuck if it can't find the measureing stick even though its in the other belt but it dosn't switch.
  61. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

Either send me some debug output and the complete description text or don't use that item.
  62. jelsea

jelsea Active Member

Here info your requested.

[12:37:05] VG:ChooseAction #1: FindAction2 passed in parameters
    [12:37:05] VG:FindAction2: doProg: 2 doQual: 17 useItem: TRUE lowCost: FALSE highCost: FALSE
    [12:37:05] VG:FindAction2: Found: Shave Down
    [12:37:05] VG:StepName:Level ActionName:Shave Down APCost: 150
    [12:37:05] VG:Using: Shave Down
    [12:37:06] Missing tool of type: Measuring Stick
    [12:37:06] VG: Looking for tool: Measuring Stick
    [12:37:06] VG: FAILED to Change Tool Belts :: holdState: 21
    [12:37:06] VG: action Shave Down cost 0 AP
    [12:37:06] VG: Shave Down with progress 0

Here is the link to the Measuring Stick:
    http://vg.curse-gaming.com/database/items/details/999707/measuringstick-of-pulverization/
  63. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

64. jelsea

jelsea Active Member

Sell it, man its a UR crafting tool the best one you can get. Its not bugged cause it works if I do it manually, its only bugged in the vgcraftbot script that it dosn't see it. Guess ill have to wait for them to rename those items, though they prob wont since its working.
  65. spudman

spudman Active Member

I think Xeon is just saying that he's not going to change the way his code works for one misspelled item. There's nothing stopping you from going into the code and doing it though.
  66. jelsea

jelsea Active Member

Have no idea how to do it, I thought it would be easy as just adding MeasuringStick to the code somewhere but sounds like its more complex then that. Like I thought there was a list of tool names in a file somewhere but couldn't fine one.
  67. spudman

spudman Active Member

I'm such a softy, but once again i got curious and you could code your own workaround for this really easy (I think). Go into vgcraftbot.iss and search for "CS_ACTION_BELT". You'll find...
    Code (Text):
            case CS_ACTION_BELT
                    /* Change the tool belt */
                UIElement[State@CHUD]:SetText["Switch Toolbelt"]

if ( ${missingItem.Equal[NONE]} )
                {
                    call DebugOut "VG: Wanted to change toolbelts, but missingItem == NONE"
                    cState:Set[CS_ACTION]
                    return
                }

call ChangeToolBelts "${missingItem}"
    make the bolded changes
    Code (Text):

return
                }

[B]         if ${missingItem.Equal[Measuring Stick]}
                    missingItem:Set[MeasuringStick]
    [/B]
                call ChangeToolBelts "${missingItem}"
    no guarantee's, refunds or exchanges but this should force it to look for a MeasuringStick anytime it think's it wants a Measuring Stick.
  68. Sinful

Sinful Active Member

Recently I've noticed an issue when I pause the bot to go do something like hit a vendor, sell something, or repair something, etc. After coming back and resuming it goes fine for a little bit but then gets hung up during table setup. It keeps selecting a stack of Utilities to add to the table but won't actually put them in the table. You can choose another stack of the same type and hit begin and it will finish the recipe for you but you cant unselect the stack that seems to be causing the problem.

This has happened around a half dozen times in the past week with multiple types of Utilities. Closing out IS and relogging fixes it for a while unless I need to pause the bot again to go do something ( buy gear mostly or hit the mailbox ).

Here is some debug text from the most recent one today, hope it helps, its not a major issue but thought I'd let you know.

Code (Text):
    17:07:07::VG: action Supplied Cloth cost 0 AP
    17:07:07::VG: Supplied Cloth with progress 0%
    17:07:07::VG:   ---  AP left 3500  ---
    17:07:07::VG: FindWorkStep called:  Q: TRUE  P: TRUE
    17:07:07::VG:ChooseAction: Stage: (1) Ingredient :: Step: (1) Bolt
    17:07:07::VG:ChooseAction: TotalStepsLeft: 8
    17:07:07::VG: minQMod: Moderate
    17:07:07::VG:ChooseAction: rateQual < 3: 1 :: -2
    17:07:07::VG:ChooseAction: #1 userAPLimit - 8 Ramp Prog: 23.529411 > 23    :: 3 :: -2
    17:07:07::VG:ChooseAction: #2 userAPLimit mid: 23.529411 > 23    :: 5 :: -6
    17:07:07::VG: == APLimit == vs currAPRatio: 23 vs 23.529411
    17:07:07::VG: == MaxQ == vs Qual: 806.000000 vs -1
    17:07:07::VG:ChooseAction: Quality Low: 4 :: -3
    17:07:07::VG:ChooseAction: testProg vs Qual:   4 :: -3
    17:07:07::VG:ChooseAction #1: FindAction2 passed in parameters
    17:07:07::VG:FindAction2: doProg: 4 doQual: -3 useItem: TRUE lowCost: FALSE highCost: FALSE
    17:07:07::VG:FindAction2: Found: Supplied Cloth
    17:07:07::VG:StepName:Bolt ActionName:Supplied Cloth  APCost: 0
    17:07:07::VG:Using: Supplied Cloth
    17:07:07::VG: (78):() :: You may not choose a crafting action at this time.
    17:07:07::VG: action Supplied Cloth cost 0 AP
    17:07:07::VG: Supplied Cloth with progress 0%
    17:07:07::VG:   ---  AP left 3500  ---
    17:07:07::VG: FindWorkStep called:  Q: TRUE  P: TRUE
    17:07:07::VG:ChooseAction: Stage: (1) Ingredient :: Step: (1) Bolt
    17:07:07::VG:ChooseAction: TotalStepsLeft: 8
    17:07:08::VG: minQMod: Moderate
    17:07:08::VG:ChooseAction: rateQual < 3: 1 :: -2
    17:07:08::VG:ChooseAction: #1 userAPLimit - 8 Ramp Prog: 23.529411 > 23    :: 3 :: -2
    17:07:08::VG:ChooseAction: #2 userAPLimit mid: 23.529411 > 23    :: 5 :: -6
    17:07:08::VG: == APLimit == vs currAPRatio: 23 vs 23.529411
    17:07:08::VG: == MaxQ == vs Qual: 806.000000 vs -1
    17:07:08::VG:ChooseAction: Quality Low: 4 :: -3
    17:07:08::VG:ChooseAction: testProg vs Qual:   4 :: -3
    17:07:08::VG:ChooseAction #1: FindAction2 passed in parameters
    17:07:08::VG:FindAction2: doProg: 4 doQual: -3 useItem: TRUE lowCost: FALSE highCost: FALSE
    17:07:08::VG:FindAction2: Found: Supplied Cloth
    17:07:08::VG:StepName:Bolt ActionName:Supplied Cloth  APCost: 0
    17:07:08::VG:Using: Supplied Cloth
    17:07:08::VG: (78):() :: You may not choose a crafting action at this time.
    17:07:08::VG: action Supplied Cloth cost 0 AP
    17:07:08::VG: Supplied Cloth with progress 0%
    17:07:08::VG:   ---  AP left 3500  ---
    17:07:08::VG: FindWorkStep called:  Q: TRUE  P: TRUE
    17:07:08::VG:ChooseAction: Stage: (1) Ingredient :: Step: (1) Bolt
    17:07:08::VG:ChooseAction: TotalStepsLeft: 8
    17:07:08::VG: CraftBot Paused
    17:07:08::VG: minQMod: Moderate
    17:07:08::VG:ChooseAction: rateQual < 3: 1 :: -2
    17:07:08::VG:ChooseAction: #1 userAPLimit - 8 Ramp Prog: 23.529411 > 23    :: 3 :: -2
    17:07:08::VG:ChooseAction: #2 userAPLimit mid: 23.529411 > 23    :: 5 :: -6
    17:07:08::VG: == APLimit == vs currAPRatio: 23 vs 23.529411
    17:07:08::VG: == MaxQ == vs Qual: 806.000000 vs -1
    17:07:08::VG:ChooseAction: Quality Low: 4 :: -3
    17:07:08::VG:ChooseAction: testProg vs Qual:   4 :: -3
    17:07:08::VG:ChooseAction #1: FindAction2 passed in parameters
    17:07:08::VG:FindAction2: doProg: 4 doQual: -3 useItem: TRUE lowCost: FALSE highCost: FALSE
    17:07:08::VG:FindAction2: Found: Supplied Cloth
    17:07:08::VG:StepName:Bolt ActionName:Supplied Cloth  APCost: 0
    17:07:08::VG:Using: Supplied Cloth
    17:07:08::VG: (78):() :: You may not choose a crafting action at this time.
  69. eeks

eeks Active Member

Hmm tried to post this on the question forum but it didn't show.

I'm trying to grind out society WO's what is happening is it is picking purple and red wo's and then it doesn't even try to do them, possible because I have no chance of doing them. I have very easy and even trivial picked and I have tried this with faction grind marked and unmarked. Any ideas on this?
  70. spudman

spudman Active Member

Society work orders are different and this bot isn't currently set up to handle them very well. i.e. they can be either finishing or refining from the same person. I may, at some point, add this functionality, but I'm still working on leveling some of my 6 crafters. :) You could try it without 'Full automatic' and see if it at least completes them for you. Then all you ahve to do is get supplies, turn work orders in and get new ones. Although I thought there were even problems with that too.

I believe the questions forum is moderated, so posts have to be approved.
  71. eeks

eeks Active Member

Ok just was making sure I wasn't messing up. Thanks
  72. Wesside

Wesside Active Member

little issue

Hey all

been having a little issue since I got a new bag to hold my crafting supplies in. Whenever the bot goes to buy more crafting supplies it just leaves them in my general inventory. It was a quested bag (Rat Hide Utility Pouch) not sure if that makes any difference?

Thanks for any help =)

Edit, Checked the debug text and it didnt show any errors, said it was moving the supplies but never actually moved them
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2007
  73. spudman

spudman Active Member

Right near the top of vgcraftbot.iss is...
    Code (Text):
    variable string sUtilPouch = "Utility Pouch"
    You can change that to the exact name of your pouch. It usually works fine with just "Utility Pouch" though. I'm wondering if you have your old utility pouch in your inventory still and the script is finding that one first and trying to move your utilities to that pouch, which we know isn't going to happen if it's in your general inventory.
  74. sohocuba25

sohocuba25 Active Member

might be a first for this, but i was BANNED today for running only this..... a custom one i had setup with nothing around. By the time i got up when i heard the alarm, the GM had kicked me

Account Login said banned, not suspended and ive never even been suspended. Risk you take i guess for botting
  75. Wesside

Wesside Active Member

risk you take for botting and not actually being around/awake to deal with whatever comes up. I only turn it on if i'm around.

Will check to see if the changing that string will help. ty =)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.